Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 19-12-2011, 08:11 PM
BlueOwl

Wink Nice hag?

I am pretty new to lucid dreaming once again. Use to get them a lot years and years ago but never paid them any attention Just started having them again in the past couple months followed now by ap experiences.

I have been having one particular lucid being repeated but never 100% the same just the theme.

It would probably pass as the hag syndrome but well I have had that many times before and know what it is like to have the feeling of something sinister in the room with me this time it seems to always be something nice in the room with me .

I am always laying on my side and usually get the vibrations and other signs before an ap but it does not become successful but I end up in the inbetween state and a mixture of alert and dozy at the same time. Then I get the feeling of someone climbing into my bed from behind me laying against my back and putting their arm around me to hug me. It would feel real as if someone was laying against my back. . I would feel slightly alarmed and confused because it would feel so real and yet comforted at the same time. This morning it happened again for the first time in some weeks but this time I grabbed the arm as it went to wrap around me ( but I think I was paralyzed ) and asked who it was to no reply ( I never asked before ) then I said If you don't know who I am leave now and they remained but I still had hold of the arm. It felt so real and then I grabbed the hand and squeezed it tightly trying to show my authority and said again if they don't know who I am leave and then felt as if they had moved out of the bed. It was weird.

Has anyone else had this? A nice hag
Old 19-12-2011, 10:11 PM
MYFIGO

I've had a variety of experiences. As you say, sometimes one gets the sense of evil energy. But more often, it is just spirit energy. I think there are a number of reasons one might have an encounter like this.

I think sometimes we can pick up attachments, especially if we suffer prolonged grief or sadness. Like attracts like.

I have found in my healing that if I don't send any unwanted spirits into the light ... I may end up having experiences with their attachments.

I also have found that I can pick up attachments just by being someplace where they are and they can be attracted by my being a light worker.

My own experience has taught me that addressing them as you did works for me too. I announce that any unwanted and uninvited spirits must go into the light and I explain how beautiful their experience will be and that they will be assisted by loving angels. Many times I can see who they are and know that they have understood my message.

The hag experience is something different. I've had several events of what some people call sleep paralysis. I don't agree with the term nor the explanation. One night, I woke up just in time to see a very large mass of white energy approach my feet. As it rushed me, I felt my toes and feet and lower legs go numb and get as heavy as concrete. I had learned by this time to not be afraid as fear and anger "feed" negative energy. But I was prepared to resist it overtaking my body.

Just then, I heard two female voices in unison say, "No....Don't.... send it love." I use loving energy in my healing work, so I did not hesitate to breathe loving energy toward my legs. Instantly, the heaviness and numbness lifted, the air in my room became bright and light and I saw sparkles floating up and away. I have used this technique several times and it works quite well in making "things" disappear.

On occasion I have forgotten to "send love" and after a moment of struggle remembered to ask for my guides to help me and saw the negative energies carted away with a guide on each side.

Praying for protection helps, but I think keeping your vibrations high is essential to attracting good experiences and keeping negative ones away. Attachments can vary from good to bad, and I think most are not bad. But we don't need to carry around additional emotional baggage.

Of course, this is all based on my own experiences. Remember you are your own best expert and as you have more experiences, you'll have more to compare with.

Hope what I have written has been helpful.
Love and peace,
Old 20-12-2011, 10:51 AM
BlueOwl

I think your probably right. It may be an attachment. I was thinking this was the case this morning.

I never said anything to it before because I was stunned and trying to figure out what was going on but in recent times I had learned about these kind of entities and that is why I finally found my voice yesterday and questioned it by asking who it was and not getting a reply says it all really. I would of thought if a guide of mine or something from the light they would of said something. It has made me even more cautious now.
Old 20-12-2011, 11:03 AM
MYFIGO

It's just like the real world. We meet people everyday but wouldn't wish to be friends with most of them ... or let them sleep with us LOL. It's quite easy and we think nothing of saying... "It was nice to meet you... but I have to go now."