Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 27-04-2011, 10:01 PM
LightFilledHeart

I think I was a Forerunner as well, I was just referring to WOW's age on profile.
I know that we exist as well. I was born in 54.

We do indeed
Old 29-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Knower
Well, if age has anything to do with it, then I'm at least not a normal forerunner, 'cause I was born in 95, but I suppose their would have to be some younger ones to help the indigos now that they're here in bulk. I still don't know what a ray is, but I am sure my aura is not blue and as far as I know has no blue in it. seriously, what's a ray?
Old 29-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
Well, if age has anything to do with it, then I'm at least not a normal forerunner, 'cause I was born in 95, but I suppose their would have to be some younger ones to help the indigos now that they're here in bulk. I still don't know what a ray is, but I am sure my aura is not blue and as far as I know has no blue in it. seriously, what's a ray?

I can not define a ray for you, however I do sense that you are a forerunner.

What defines any of us is what we do with our life, how we use our perceptions, and the extent of our compassion.

As I see it, those that demonstrate these qualities are forerunners.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-04-2011, 11:49 AM
AngelicOrin

I am finding this very interesting.

I was asked by a much more experienced spiritualist, who is 6 years older than me - she being born in '81 and myself in '87 - she asked me when I first came into contact with her if I was a indigo. I told her that I have never been called one, so wasn't sure, but did say I have heard the term "Earth Angel" to describe me, she seemed plausible with calling me both. And now she assists me with any questions I might have about spirituality. And after reading this, I think I can call her a forerunner.
Old 30-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Knower
Helping people with their spirituality is what I do for my friends all the time, I like to, which is weird since in any other area I het helping people. So it would make sense for me to be a forerunner. That is definetely good to know, thanx guys.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:05 AM
HBuck72

I would say that you are a unique individual, and to not get too caught up in the labels people use. be comfortable with who you are and your abilities, and the rest really doesn't matter.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:28 PM
KandG

I was born in 1960, and I guess I could be a forerunner. I definitely am by use, but not sure that I am by design. I think it's more complicated than the indigo child theory actually. Everyone has a grand design and an ultimate purpose, but most don't try hard enough to find it. We are all very special and individual people with fabulous soul histories, and amazing callings on our lives. It's just that most people don't ever feel that or know that. I try to help others, especially young people to discover their spiritual/astral nature, if they are interested.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KandG
I was born in 1960, and I guess I could be a forerunner. I definitely am by use, but not sure that I am by design. I think it's more complicated than the indigo child theory actually. Everyone has a grand design and an ultimate purpose, but most don't try hard enough to find it. We are all very special and individual people with fabulous soul histories, and amazing callings on our lives. It's just that most people don't ever feel that or know that. I try to help others, especially young people to discover their spiritual/astral nature, if they are interested.

Yes I do that same thing myself.

As I see it, the idea is to integrate those spiritual interests with the every day priorities that are of primary concern. The psychic, spiritual, or unseen reality influence on a person's life will be ignored by most because it is not part of our culture's educational system. However some are compelled to find better answers because of their particular circumstances. You could say that they are driven to find better answers.

For this group, I strive to take their reality perceptions to a more expanded level. I do this by consulting with their inner guidance through the use of telepathy.

I find that this process is never predictable.

John

Old 02-05-2011, 08:54 PM
KandG

Quote:
Yes I do that same thing myself.

As I see it, the idea is to integrate those spiritual interests with the every day priorities that are of primary concern. The psychic, spiritual, or unseen reality influence on a person's life will be ignored by most because it is not part of our culture's educational system. However some are compelled to find better answers because of their particular circumstances. You could say that they are driven to find better answers.

For this group, I strive to take their reality perceptions to a more expanded level. I do this by consulting with their inner guidance through the use of telepathy.

I find that this process is never predictable.

John

LOL Yes it's never predictable at all. I have been exposed to many worlds by talking to young people, and things I never dreamed could be real.

I think most people just assume that what they see is imagination, and they try to stay grounded in their daily routine, but I find it effective to use one world to help another along. I've always seen things and when we were young there was no internet to tell us it was normal, or to reassure us we were not crazy. I try to let people know it's OK to be this way if nothing else.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KandG
LOL Yes it's never predictable at all. I have been exposed to many worlds by talking to young people, and things I never dreamed could be real.

I think most people just assume that what they see is imagination, and they try to stay grounded in their daily routine, but I find it effective to use one world to help another along. I've always seen things and when we were young there was no internet to tell us it was normal, or to reassure us we were not crazy. I try to let people know it's OK to be this way if nothing else.

Yes I do the same. I have 2 different discussion groups where many kinds of things are shared. Is that something that would interest you?

Thanks,
John