Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Cleopatra

Star Child - An issue I've been struggling with

Hello all,

Maybe someone here can help me with this... when I first started my spiritual journey, almost three years ago I was lucky enough to meet a few people who seemed tried and true. They weren't pushy or crazy in their beliefs, but content with their lives and pursuing their own spiritual journey. A woman who I use to be friends with, a very close to, someone - who at the time - I believe I had known in a past life really helped to open the doors for me.

One night we were having a conversation via IM and she randomly mentioned a spirit standing in her doorway. (I am clairvoyant) And the moment she mentioned this, I could see this "man" standing there. Images of this person flashed before my third eye and as the images came, my friend suddenly began to explain them.

Information came spilling forth and with it, the knowledge of "being a star child". I had never heard of this concept, never discussed it, nothing. The spirit, though I could not hear him, but watch him speak through her, told me he knew me and I knew him - that it had been a long time and they missed me, that I had been away for a very long time. He stated that home was past the dark star (black hole) in the West and that the stars were an intergalactic map to other worlds. I was given the image of a sun dial, longitude and latitude numbers overlapping the stars and then all the constellations suddenly appeared to be directions (very... very weird).

Now, there was no fear (in terms of this spirit), there were no bad energies from him -- it was all just information. It was overwhelming. It shook me up pretty badly as I had never, ever not felt like I did not belong here on Earth. Though I have felt that I was different, but I have always been comfortable in this plane. The explanation I got from the spirit was that I was sent to Earth at a very young age (a very small child in their eyes) to help and start my experiences here on Earth. Once the spirit left, my friend said she felt the opposite, that this was never her home and encouraged me to seek out more information from this spirit (and in general, star children) who wanted to have more of a direct contact with me.

After a few more... strange images, conversations, etc. I shut down, spiritually speaking. It wasn't a concept that I was ready to deal with or accept. I blocked the thoughts from my mind (which caused a rift between my friend and I because she couldn't understand why I'd block myself off) and I completed shifted gears with my spiritual growth.

My question would be... has anyone else experienced something similar? Such as getting a message from a spirit about being a star/indigo/crystal child?

I think I am ready to try and understand what I got as this was one of the first true fears I experienced with the spirit - I felt my humanity had been stripped for me or I had no choice in the matter. I have attempted to talk to my spirit guides about this, but... their voices become muffled or they become "mum". When it was first happening, I actually saw them take a seat and look inquisitively at me and listen to the information I was getting!

They weren't especially encouraging, but not discouraging at all either. At times, all I could hear was "Listen."

Sorry this was so long, thank you for reading (or skimming) in advance!
Old 20-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Master
Yes it is hard to just "Listen".

It is my understanding that every human carries the God essence within them. That kind of puts the places we have been, different star systems, into a more balanced perspective.

You are clairvoyant!! How you use these talents is far more significant than having them.

In my case, I am constantly connected to spirit and the mind of God at all times. The trick is to "Listen" as I go about my daily chores with all those demanding distractions.

I hope my thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-02-2011, 09:25 PM
star-child

Hello, that was a very interesting experience you had.
Quote:
My question would be... has anyone else experienced something similar? Such as getting a message from a spirit about being a star/indigo/crystal child?
I had an unexpected reading from someone who works with AA Michael who said "Get a book on star children and everything will make sense." So I wasn't exactly told that I was but I found it a very strong statement. I never actually got a book on star children but did a bit of online researching and resonated with the information I read.

Thats all really, I would love the subject to come up in another reading that I get and if I do, I will let you know! But I do like the name star child, hence my username!
Old 23-02-2011, 02:09 AM
Cleopatra

Thank you guys for your comments. :) I had two other members contact me as well about this and I am feeling more confident and doing some research on my own. It's only been a couple of days, but I feel like, with all of the information I've collected and the paths I've been dragged through recently, that I've been on this journey forever. It is a comforting feeling to say the least.

@ John - Yes, your thoughts were helpful! I am also signalling them out during my daily chores. I play a game with them in terms of guessing bus times, etc, etc to better help separate their voices.
Old 23-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Master
Hi, Cleo..

Firstly (((HUGS)))...

I was drawn to your post for some reason...

I think it may simply be that I do feel I have some kind of connection to races other than the human one..

I don't know for sure if I have strong ties elsewhere and/or on other planes but I assume that we all probably have as part of our collective experiences as a Soul, a portion of our experiences linked to lives on other planes/planets..

Some souls may have a majority of experience on other planets as other beings - hence a stronger feeling of connection to the stars.

The thing that really struck me about your post is your comment about your humanity being stripped from you... No one can take away your experience and who you are.. And obviously you Are Human in this life... I really do feel that one can have a sense (or knowing) of a connection to the stars without having a feeling of 'I don't belong on Earth" ...

I don't think one has to feel like they don't belong here or they don't like it here or that they have to feel more 'alien' than human...

Perhaps you are a rare creature that has evolved to the point of accepting and loving your human experience in addition to having a loving connection to other star beings.. :)

I think spirit would agree that we all tend to think in a linear and/or 'all or nothing' kind of way...

Just because (perhaps) most 'star children' feel a strong sense of dissociation from humanity and life on earth, doesn't mean that all star children have to or do feel that way..

I think we have all had many many lives, in different realms and there is nothing not to love if you happen to have a stronger (or another) connection to other races. It is not devaluing your humanity at all, IMHO.

This experience you had thru your friend is showing a facet of the larger part of your Soul which has experienced more than you are consciously aware of at the time.

I say what can it hurt to explore... It's an adventure that I think has been brought to light so that you can have a greater understanding of Who You Are.

That is what we are All here to come to know... Who we Are.. And once we are in touch with that, we bring this thru to our human experience. This of course is all about having an appreciation and love for ourselves and all others. ♥

Many blessings on your journey...

Cam/EarthMamma

P.S. I forgot to say that I think that your pulling away from your friend & from the experience was perfectly natural and normal.. You were just not ready to accept what was being shared (not to say that it is all fact necessarily)... You don't have to accept anything that doesn't feel right for you.. In fact that is your divine guidance right there... Sometimes we need space to process the significant changes & new ideas that come to us as they are truly monumental at times. I know that I have had periods of 4-6 mos or so where I just completely shut off or shut down.. Put all my books away.. Didn't talk about or focus on it.. But the mind and heart have a way of working things out over time.. Quietly.... Without you even really consciously knowing it... We then change.. It is something that I believe occurs without us having any control over it. When we are ready to, we accept whatever we accept and release what we cannot. You are doing great!
Old 28-02-2011, 11:09 AM
mattie

Processing New Information

It is very likely that many/most/all of us are star children. Many have had various types of remembrances about being from elsewhere or situations that gave them clues that they were.

One can remember (or be told) that they are from elsewhere & still be completely connected w/ their humanity & fond of life here.

Don’t let it bother you felt overwhelmed or if it took awhile for you process this information. That’s OK. That is allot of information to process & it is understandable to need time to do so. You were wise to pull back until you had time to digest this. If you have forged ahead before you were ready to this would have likely only resulted in more fears & uncertainty.

It may be that your guides aren’t inclined to repeat the info. as you’ve already been told it.

The next step is yours as to whether to move forward or not. You are entirely in control of this, so have no fear. You have the right to make whatever decision you want about the matter.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:00 PM
xXHauntedxLadyXx

You are very lucky that you've never felt like you didn't belong on Earth , because it's a horrible experience. It feels as if having a claustrophobia attack. It has happened to me a few times, when was thinking about how ****** our planet can get(pollution and evil people, stupidity over limit and so on...), and I suddenly got the idea that there was no escape. It was something very weird, because imediately after the so-called claustrophobia attack (because it wasn't one, I don't suffer of that), I felt like a butterfly in a box, as if I had wings and I could not open them up. That is the reason why I think I am a Star child too. I also have strong clear premonitions about unimportant events, and the important ones appear to me months ago before happening. I have never really encountered a spirit, but I have seen one, I don't know if he was trying to tell me something...But there were strange feelings, maybe dreams I don't remember...I wish I could be sure of it too

Last edited by innerlight : 29-05-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 29-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Ascensia

Smile

I have had numerous varying experiences from seeing dark shadowy entities twice, to being woken in the night by someone tapping me numerous times, having dreams I felt was teaching me from some other entities, hearing bumps in the night, seeing more moving lights in the night sky that are UFOS (my friends in the sky as I like to call them or brothers and sisters from afar) more times than I can count, as well as being sent messages from Shamans etc who've dreamed of me and my husband who've never met either of us or knew of us personally. One thing to note here is that often I'm not alone when experiencing these things and not the only one seeing and hearing these events. I know we are never really alone and feel so grateful for our connection to all of life in this realm and beyond.

As a kid I remember seeing animal among other nature spirits in my bedroom at night and being so frightened of what I didn't understand even though I didn't feel they meant me harm I'd run to my mother's room to sleep till they had gone. Kinda funny how now as an adult I see things out of my peripheral vision but as a kid I could look straight at them and memorize their features and the way they'd move and walk about. Now I'd LOVE to see them so clearly again and where are they? Obviously not in my same frequency I was as a kid.

My point is we all go through changes, times of readiness, and times of just living the life we came here to experience. It's all good and right for our being to grow and learn from. Lately, I just feel a huge sense of urgency and impatience for more communication with my friends from afar whether they be from other dimensions, times, realms, or worlds. I am sure something is in store I will love with all my being. I'll keep ya posted. And if any of you feel inspired to give me a message I'm always happy to receive it.

With much love and light!
Ascensia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
After a few more... strange images, conversations, etc. I shut down, spiritually speaking. It wasn't a concept that I was ready to deal with or accept. I blocked the thoughts from my mind (which caused a rift between my friend and I because she couldn't understand why I'd block myself off) and I completed shifted gears with my spiritual growth.