Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Celeste

Akashic Records

Can someone fill me in about Akashic Records? See, I can't even spell it right. An acquaintance who considered herself a librarian of these records, gave me some valuable info which prepared me for the death of my mom, two years before it happened. Death was eminent, she felt, which actually took two years to come about. (Can't predict WHEN the death is really about to happen.) How can I get into my own Akashic records? Any info appreciated. Thanks.
Old 23-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Can someone fill me in about Akashic Records? See, I can't even spell it right. An acquaintance who considered herself a librarian of these records, gave me some valuable info which prepared me for the death of my mom, two years before it happened. Death was eminent, she felt, which actually took two years to come about. (Can't predict WHEN the death is really about to happen.) How can I get into my own Akashic records? Any info appreciated. Thanks.

celeste, those who are able to meditate deeply and consistently have been known to tap into the universal conscienseness/akashic records.... those on the Otherside have access to their own records....so all I could suggest is to get into a regular routine of deep meditation and see where it leads you......
Old 24-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Celeste

Thank you. The way you put it, I understand. It's the universal consciousness. Not sure I could meditate that deeply. I have my own way of picking up stuff. But I see where it is more a connecting of SPECIFICS of a person, in the universal consciousness. Thanks again for the clarification.
Old 28-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Celeste

I think it is a tuning into our past lives, too.
Old 28-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Master
AKASHA

Akasha is believed by some mystical doctrines to be a mystical, spiritual substance where "memories" are stored since the beginning of time. It is one of the five elements in Hindu philosophy and is often described as a form of atmosphere or ether. The Akasha is thought by some to contain a record of everything that has ever happened, but also everything that will ever come to pass in the future. Theosophists believe that persons with special psychic powers can tap into the Akasha or "Astral Light". They achieve this by using their astral bodies or "astral senses" to search for spiritual insights which have been stored for all eternity. According to ancient Indian tradition the universe consists of two fundamental properties. These are motion and the space through which motion takes place. This space is called the Akasha (Tib.: nam-mkhah). It is also believed to be the substance that enables things to step through into reality and gain visible appearance, extension and corporeality. The Akasha relates to the three dimensional space of our sense perception and this is called the "mahakasha". The nature of the Akasha is limited not only to this three dimensionality, indeed it is made up of infinite dimensions comprising all possibilities of movement not only physical but spiritual as well."Akasha" is derived from the root kash, meaning "to radiate, to shine" It also has the meaning of "ether" believed to be the medium of movement. The Akasha is thought to be indivisible, eternal and all pervading.
Ok my basic understanding so far is that Akasha is a kind of super-element: the binding force between the other elements if you want to look at it from a scientific point of view, a kind of black hole that emanates and absorbs energy/matter. Akasha is the fifth element, the binding part that runs through all matter, and it is also the collective unconscious of life-forms.
The Elements emerge from Akasha, the immutable, changeless source of all energy. This is the realm of potentiality: of promise, of paths not yet taken, of unformed galaxies, of outer space.
Akasha is also present within our bodies. Some say that the spark of life, that unknowable force that is called the "soul," is a bit of Akashic energy housed in the physical body.
Akasha is sometimes thought to be symbolically present on the Earth. More often it's seen as the Mother (Creatrix) of the elements..
Primarily, Akasha is “unbeingness”. Its energy, which extends everywhere throughout the universe, has not yet achieved form and substance. It's the primal source of energy that creates and fuels the elements.
Because of this, it contains complete, balanced energy: Earth and Air and Fire and Water.
Old 28-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Henri77

There ARE a few folks who teach this online., or can do akashic readings.
I've read that we are not permitted to typically access akashic records of others.
Some say they're stored within us, others imply they're in another realm, but that could be seen as semantic differences.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Archangel Ivory

I don't suggest you don't ask someone to tap into your Akashic record. You won't b sure of the validity of the information that will be received. Meditation and other energy works, even astral projection is the best way to go.
With Love
Old 01-04-2012, 04:01 PM
CatChild

Celeste this is Kryon's menu page and in the channelings, Kryon talks about the Akash. It also contains guidance for HOW to get in touch with those records for ourselves. The akash is connected to our own quantum DNA that holds the information of our past lives. If you follow the links/readings, you will come to the bits where Kryon explains how Deep Meditation helps to bridge Humans with their quantum DNA. Enjoy!

http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html
Old 01-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Henri77

While doing this ones self IS likely best ...there ARE those who specialize in this, and I personally wouldn't refuse their help....advice.

Thanx for the Kryon link.... more good reading-info
Old 02-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Celeste

Thanks everyone. Archangel Ivory, thanks for the warning. I hadn't asked. The girl just told me, she was a librarian to the Akashic records, and she saw that my mom and I shared a heart. I FELT it was right, but who knows. I'll have to study all this and see what i can learn. Thanks for the discussion.