Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Master
There is a channeled message from Kryon about these children that are different.

Quote:

The Parable of the Rainbow Room

I want to give you a parable, a metaphor of life, and it goes like this. There is a room we will call the Rainbow Room. In this room, all the colors of the rainbow present themselves linearly, one at a time, and they change every few thousand years. The room needs this to exist, and that's why it's called the Rainbow Room. For thousands of years, the room is yellow, then it turns into the blue and the red, the purples, the greens and slowly, the room goes through all the colors of the rainbow. The colors take their turn in the spectrum, one at a time.

In this room, I would like to introduce you to some creatures - smart, intelligent and sacred, all born during a time when the color in the room was red. Their parents were also born during the red cycle, and even their grandparents. In fact, as far back as they had recorded history, the room was always red. It's all they've ever known. Therefore, you might say they have a red consciousness and they expect red. Everywhere they go, they work with red. They are the red people.

Over time, the Rainbow Room starts to do what it always has done and slowly begins to move into its next color, purple. The room starts to become purple. What happens to those who have always known red? The first thing is fear. The red people say, "Here comes something odd and unusual, and it has never happened before! It's dark and somehow scary. We must have done it. We must be responsible. There is no other explanation! Therefore, we must find ways to stop the purple. It's supposed to be red. Purple is bad."

But even among the red people, there are a few who say, "We welcome the purple. We don't know why it's here, but we recognize that it's appropriate. Although we've always been red and we don't understand the purple, we're not afraid of it. Ancient esoteric prophesy told us that someday a shift in the red would come. God bless the purple." And that's the energy you sit in now, dear ones, for that which has been normal on this planet for all of these thousands of years is about to shift. When it does, it's going to present more anomalies than birds falling out of the sky or fish washing up on the shore or melting ice caps. I'll tell you what to look for.

The link for the complete message is here.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_boulder.html

There is another thread in this section with these links, however my point in presenting it here is encourage the idea of evaluating the information.

I would very much like to evolve our membership's energetic discernment skills. To do this we need to place the message into the larger context of the Kryon teachings. Then we need appreciate the principals of channeled information as it relates to the channeler and their bias or natural human filters. All messages like this play to a particular audience and are not well received outside that energy group.

So with those ideas in mind, is any one interested in evaluating this material.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-07-2011, 03:59 PM
scorpiowitch66

Thank you so much, John. I will be checking that out when I am done work for the day.
Old 15-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Bani

Love her and guide her the best you can. These kids are something else...they do not scare easily. LOL I have a 10 year old boy that is the same. ;)