Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-01-2019, 04:16 AM
Knower

Does aura viewing help you see other light beings?

When I first started to view my own aura I got a shock when I noticed a clear orb close to my body. When it noticed I had perceived it, it would approach my face changing sizes and move about as it came closer. This orb felt friendly and I didn’t feel fearful but it was definitely a surprise because I’d never experienced this kind of seeing before. I saw a psychic who later pointed to the fact she was a female spirit guide from ancestry. Another psychic medium confirmed I had my mum’s Mum as one of my guides.

When practising I could see auras surrounding both animals, plants and inanimate objects. What I couldn’t seem to find an answer for was when I would relax in my room and after seeing the usual auras I would see these large expanses of violet misty cloud that would just show up in midair. The just always seemed to be there. Another thing I would see is a northern lights kind of effect of green-yellow light, which would have these kinds of impressions of landscapes or places depicted but I can’t make out anything clearly.

One suggestion is that there might be evidence of an energy grid or portalways to other realms but the person wasn’t sure. I thought this might be the case but I can’t find anything via the internet that goes into any level of detail.

Have any of you seen something similar or did aura viewing actually show you other phenomena?
Old 20-01-2019, 09:31 AM
Master
Hello,

There are channeled Kryon messages that go into extensive detail on the subject of expanding Dimensional Awareness.

In my case that awareness is not as visual as your experiences. However I have seen an orb as you have. It was a surprise to me.

There are more and more young children retaining the ability to see beyond 4D dimensional energies. In the first 6 months of life all children have this ability. It is nice to know as an adult that you are allowing your self to have these experiences.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Knower

That's interesting, John =] Is there anything you could quote from the Kryon messages or a link and section to read that is related to what I may be experiencing? I had a browse on what I could find but it didn't get me any closer to understanding this particular experience.

I have heard about the fact instead of focussing on your face the baby tends to look around the outside of it, they're totally reading your energy - hah! I never retained the ability though. I just read how to aura view in a book about opening up your psychic abilities midway last year and tried it out every day until what I could see got so strong that the auras looked like neon lights then I noticed the phenomena I described above. If you saw an orb I imagine you could probably see much more too =]
Old 21-01-2019, 04:27 AM
Master
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus
That's interesting, John =] Is there anything you could quote from the Kryon messages or a link and section to read that is related to what I may be experiencing? I had a browse on what I could find but it didn't get me any closer to understanding this particular experience.

This link is for 2 audio messages. There is a short audio meditation at the start of the 2nd one.
http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/..._Perth_18.html

Quote:
I have heard about the fact instead of focussing on your face the baby tends to look around the outside of it, they're totally reading your energy - hah! I never retained the ability though. I just read how to aura view in a book about opening up your psychic abilities midway last year and tried it out every day until what I could see got so strong that the auras looked like neon lights then I noticed the phenomena I described above. If you saw an orb I imagine you could probably see much more too =]

Yes I was surprised to see that orb but not overly surprised. It was in my freezer of all places. So I saw it, closed the door, then opened it again and the orb was still there.

I have had good experiences with babies and children. There is a young child who visits my neighbour in the apartment building who can see my merkaba's energy field. The 1st time she saw it she put her arms over her face. On subsequent times she has just stared at me. I am different and she can tell that. Another neighbour's daughter is some one I could write a book about. Her and her best friend were highly advanced psychics as children. They are older now and even more skilled. However they are both very shy and do not share their insights with family and friends other than each other and those like me.

My spiritual guidance is to become more dimensionally aware. I do not have those obvious visual gifts that many have. My way of seeing energies is more like sensing them. Which is fine. We are all different in these matters.

We are in changing times for sure. Many young people are awakening to skills and abilities from my perspective. This forum has its fair share of those like you. Those channeled messages will explain more on why this is happening. Hopefuly clear up some of these things you want better insights on.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Knower

John, before I speak my opinion, I'm a sceptic of most channelled messages as they aren't succinct or channelled from sub-conscious. I took a good listen though because I do want to see if I can find a description of my particular experience and describe and define it.

I personally feel that message uses available knowledge through new-age genre works, Einstein, quantum physics and delivers it in jargon or presented as new.

The cause of levitation is described well in Autobiography of a Yogi (1946). More people may be aware of levitation but that's all.

The universe as a mobius strip is interesting, though.

The explanation of dogs and baby perceptions is glossed over and it's easier to say they can see auras - our souls that can't be contained within our bodies - and spirits or light beings. Easier still, our auras contain extensive information, including our intentions and goodwill and that babies, animals, plants and even inanimate objects can perceive that information through their different senses (so can intuitives/psychics). It's like they can read our minds. A plant hooked up to a polygraph shows high signs of distress if you just think of burning it.

I highly doubt babies adopt their parents consciouses and therefore lose the ability to see beyond 4D. I reckon their brain development leads them to explore and develop their five senses more and most households don't provide an environment to develop and strengthen their intuitive abilities, hence what you don't use you lose. And like you say you sense rather than see, so those abilities are being exercised and therefore strengthened. It's just like everybody can draw but some don't practice. Prodigies have practised over other lifetimes - how fascinating is that!

The message speaks about phenomena related to the bermuda triangle, Ireland or wild forest in Tassie as an anomoly. It's only that places that are more charged with energy, natural or man-made (pyramids), alter brain-waves or frequency so that the layman can perceive with close to no effort. I find orbs easier seen than auras. Different types of spirits live all around us but I wouldn't say they're on another dimension. They're just at a different level of perception.

Souls being in more than one place is not new knowledge it is already addressed in greater detail in 'Journey of the Souls & Destiny of the Souls' by Michael Newton (1994 & 2000) It just doesn't speak specifically to the Northern Lights effect I'm seeing, which is what I wanted to learn more about.

And also, it's not new that more and more people, not just young people, are becoming receptive to the knowledge and wisdom that the Indigenous and shamans and various spiritualists have known for aeons. I think the internet has not only made people more aware of this type of knowledge and in consequence more and more people can talk about what they experience because the knowledge has taken the fear out of the unknown.

Thank you for sharing what you have discovered, I hope what I've said isn't too blunt. If you have documented the experiences of the neighbour's daughter and her best friend you should definitely compile it together and release a book as I'd much rather read case studies and stories about other people's experiences.

All my best =]
Old 22-01-2019, 01:06 AM
Newbie ;)

The more able you are at seeing spiritual things like auras the more sensitive you are to these things, so seeing light beings may be an extension of that in time if you learn to develop your aura seeing ability
Old 22-01-2019, 05:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graduating Earth
The more able you are at seeing spiritual things like auras the more sensitive you are to these things, so seeing light beings may be an extension of that in time if you learn to develop your aura seeing ability
Yeah, completely agree. Do you speak from experience of seeing yourself? I personally can see light beings and my spirit guides who appear as sparkles of light or concentrated globe-like auras, ascended masters show like mists of auras sometimes. The particular phenomena of the large violet cloud and the northern lights I don't sense are particular beings they seem to be some form of energy and they don't come and go they just happen to be there.

But I totally agree with developing seeing, I came across the Clairvoyant Center of Hawaii website that used the exact words of northern lights on one of their pages and after I enquired they wrote:

"Often in the beginning when you're learning to develop this ability, you'll see colors and impressions, and they may look like northern lights, and they may not be clear at first."
Old 23-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus
Yeah, completely agree. Do you speak from experience of seeing yourself?

I dont think i can see auras, no. but i have been able to see things lately outside the norm that suggest what you describe in the next paragraph.

Quote:
I personally can see light beings and my spirit guides who appear as sparkles of light or concentrated globe-like auras, ascended masters show like mists of auras sometimes. The particular phenomena of the large violet cloud and the northern lights I don't sense are particular beings they seem to be some form of energy and they don't come and go they just happen to be there.

Lately i saw what looked like particles slowly falling all around me but they werent like dust or something physical. It was my eyes picking up something that normally cant be seen, so i dont know if thats energy flowing around me or what but id guess its me being able to tap into all of this larger spiritual world

Quote:
Often in the beginning when you're learning to develop this ability, you'll see colors and impressions, and they may look like northern lights, and they may not be clear at first."

I havnt seen that but if i do ill know what they'll mean now thanks :)
Old 24-01-2019, 12:31 AM
Master
One of the reasons I don't want to see anything is that I fear it will also open the door to seeing other things, things I don't want to see.
I shut down my ability to see, as a kid I could see and hear, regularly had odd premonitions.
Whenever I was ill as a kid and ran a fever it was scary as hell, the things I saw and heard, horrible! Still gives me goosebumps thinking about it.
At some point I subconsciously shut it down, and I'm happy to keep it that way.
Some years back I was in the woods and doing energy work, and I suddenly felt I was about to see some (nature) spirit. I almost panicked and told spirit, beings, whomever, that I did NOT want to see anything, that I couldn't handle it and would freak out. I know 100% certain I was about to see something. Scared the Bejesus out of me.
I feel things, know things, that in itself can be scary enough at times. I've lived in houses with plural entities, one with really bad, nasty ones. One of them wanted me out of there, regardless how. I got ill a lot in that place.
Sometimes in some areas -mostly upstairs- you could feel something nasty being there. The air almost heavy. Even my then partner said "F this, we're going downstairs!" and he was never scared of anything. We made up a bed for my girl elsewhere (it happened to be where she slept), and she never slept in that area again.
My kids heard things there. My son -who's also gifted- could see auras as a kid. He's also seen spirits/entities in that one house. Not just shapes or mists. He could describe what they looked like, what clothes and hat they wore.
At some point he shut off his ability to see, he didn't want to as he didn't like it much either.

So I think seeing auras can come hand in hand with seeing other things for sure! Question is: are you advanced and knowledgeable enough to decide what you will and will not see? You may not like what you get, hihi.
That's why I stick to my no-seeing rule. I even told my dad -who passed away almost 3 years ago- that I cannot handle seeing him and to please not show himself to me that way. I don't mind having him around in my home often, and in my garden, but if I'd see him...

I do regularly see little flashes/sparks from the corner of my eyes. I still am not convinced these are spirits or fairies, but in all honesty cannot think of a rational explanation either.

Good luck on your quest! You certainly have more b@ws than I do, haha.
Old 24-01-2019, 03:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Lately i saw what looked like particles slowly falling all around me but they werent like dust or something physical. It was my eyes picking up something that normally cant be seen, so i dont know if thats energy flowing around me or what but id guess its me being able to tap into all of this larger spiritual world

That's really cool! That is not an experience I've had.

Quote:
I havnt seen that but if i do ill know what they'll mean now thanks :)
You can also experience the effect when you close your eyes and you'll see circular-shaped or otherwise colours, it's really bright and cloudy. Before I started seeing auras all I saw when I closed my eyes was black or reddy-orange and then hypnagogic effects when falling a sleep - no colours. People can also experience colour effects when meditating eyes closed. I think it's either spirit guides or spirits in the vicinity or possibly them communicating a message as I've read elsewhere. You could try meditating eyes open and see what happens! Getting out and soaking in sun helps improve the amount of light you take in and thus could help see auras better if you combine with practise =]

@FairyCrystal it's all about vibration and where you are emotionally. If you're not fearful on a consistent basis or highly emotional you won't experience negative/earthbound entities because they don't match up to high vibrations. The more fear you hold in your unconscious mind the more you project onto the spirit realm. Personally, I've taken the time to work through this so my experiences have always been positive, plus I trust my guardian angels and spirit guides. I also have internalised what I'm not open to seeing and thus I don't close my third eye in the process. And finally, when I was beginning to see I called on Archangel Michael for protection and he calmed my nerves until I could gain my own confidence through exploration. So, it is about being knowledgeable enough to know what's going on but it has nothing to do with how advanced you are unless you're referring to being on a higher vibration and building a foundation of emotional stability.

If you type 'negative spirits' into the search bar on https://www.annasayce.com/ I find her blog is devoid of fear and very knowledgeable and no-nonsense. She was also very timid in the beginning when her own third eye was opening up and did shut it back down at one point.