Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 10-09-2018, 11:27 AM
Pathfinder

About energy

When you do a healing of someone, Where do the negative energy you remove from the person actually ends up?

How do you know you actually removed the root of the sickness "karma" ?
Old 16-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Deactivated Account

I send it to the ground. I feel close to nature and I think most healing techniques when they remove negative energy will neutralise it somehow with the element of earth. For example, throwing it into a bowl of salt water which is a common way. Or for example you can use a crystal wand or just a wand in general (like made of wood), and absorb the negative energy into it, and then through the other end after the healing dispel it into the ground. The earth is the best way of neutralising negative energy (at least in my opinion and experience) because the earth naturally takes dead things and decomposes them and uses that decomposed matter as food for new life. So the earth does the same with negative energy, it breaks it down and then transforms it into positive energy. I think personally the earth is the best way to dispose of negative energy.
Old 21-09-2018, 02:51 AM
Experiencer
Commonly, healing is talked about more with ideas like "resonance" where a "higher" or healthier vibration is introduced to the place or the person with the ailment. By sending energy there, particularly universal energy (rather than exclusively using your own stores of internal energy) that you merely act as a conduit for, you can give this energy to the person/place/whatever that needs it. I think that when you go about trying to take or remove negative energy from someone or take on their issues, you're asking for problems. Any amount of shielding-type work that you do or clearing afterward is much less effective because you're basically allowing it to be ignored while you take on whatever it is they're dealing with. If you're just asking what happens to this dense sort of energy when it's dealt with and the physical/emotional/etc. manifestation is corrected, it's not destroyed or removed, it's just transformed/changed. You can't point and say "that's where it went" because it's not a 3-dimension-related thing. And since problems manifest across domains (emotional, physical, spiritual, social, etc.), you can't know for someone else whether the actual root of whatever it is has been addressed; it may be stemming from something that you know nothing about. Real issues have to be understood from a personal level, experientialy
Old 21-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Knower

Jesus healed because he saw wellness where others saw sickness.

There is no requirement to send anything anywhere. The healing methods are technique. The removal of bad energy is technique. All techniques are a way to allow wellness.

"One persons standing in their power is more effective than a million who are not." ~Abraham via Esther Hicks
Old 23-09-2018, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribiq
Commonly, healing is talked about more with ideas like "resonance" where a "higher" or healthier vibration is introduced to the place or the person with the ailment. By sending energy there, particularly universal energy (rather than exclusively using your own stores of internal energy) that you merely act as a conduit for, you can give this energy to the person/place/whatever that needs it. I think that when you go about trying to take or remove negative energy from someone or take on their issues, you're asking for problems. Any amount of shielding-type work that you do or clearing afterward is much less effective because you're basically allowing it to be ignored while you take on whatever it is they're dealing with. If you're just asking what happens to this dense sort of energy when it's dealt with and the physical/emotional/etc. manifestation is corrected, it's not destroyed or removed, it's just transformed/changed. You can't point and say "that's where it went" because it's not a 3-dimension-related thing. And since problems manifest across domains (emotional, physical, spiritual, social, etc.), you can't know for someone else whether the actual root of whatever it is has been addressed; it may be stemming from something that you know nothing about. Real issues have to be understood from a personal level, experientialy

Nicely said.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Pathfinder

Does anyone of you guys see the energy leaving the person you healing or by what can be called cleansing you self, see that the negative energy absorbed by you as healer leave your body?

I do hva experience with healing and honestly, after i have healed someone i get sick, and the answer as i understand it, it is because the energy i obtained from the person has not left my body.

Does it make me a bad healer? No, because only those who have their third eye open can actually see the black substance we call sickness. and we try to remover it from someone, if we do not knoe totally how to remove it from our self, we will get sick.
Old 28-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Ascender
So if I am a medical intuitive and I can scan the body for illness or irregularities and see past or present evidence of that my third eye is open?
Old 28-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Suspended
Guide
Energy doesmt ever.go away, it is just transformed
Old 29-09-2018, 03:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaki
Does anyone of you guys see the energy leaving the person you healing or by what can be called cleansing you self, see that the negative energy absorbed by you as healer leave your body?

I do hva experience with healing and honestly, after i have healed someone i get sick, and the answer as i understand it, it is because the energy i obtained from the person has not left my body.

Does it make me a bad healer? No, because only those who have their third eye open can actually see the black substance we call sickness. and we try to remover it from someone, if we do not knoe totally how to remove it from our self, we will get sick.

Visualization is a two-way thing, where even though what you're experiencing is influencing what you "see" while it's happening, you can also use your own awareness/imagination/intention to guide the visualization in a direction where you do see energy leaving the body and getting absorbed into the earth, or some other version of polluted energy leaving the body and dissipating.

Sometimes people imagine glowing white energy filling their body an each inhale, and black smoke (representing all things pollution in the body/awareness) leaving it on each exhale. There are many ways to expel unwanted energy. If you're looking for specific practice ideas, let people know or look around the forum a bit

It does sound like you've been sort of holding onto the other person's issues, so that would be the main thing to adjust as a preventative measure. But working on yourself apart from anyone else is also a good thing, and leads to better outcomes when you're doing any sort of healing work on others. It also helps you learn more deeply from your own experiences and leads to significant, rapid improvement with all of the things you're talking about

"You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are." -Yogi Bhajan