Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Deactivated Account

"Creepy" thing happened

So,today has been a day of weird things. So,just now roommate and i are home. There is a loud roaring noise and i think it's from outside since roommate had said earlier landlord was working outside. I am sitting watching videos and thinking how annoyed i am by landlord and this noise that has been going on for five minutes now and roomate walks of his room. I think ok maybe he is going to talk to landlord or look out the window to see what is going on. Instead,he asks me what i am making with the blender and why is the blender on. I get extremely confused and weird feeling when he says that and get up. I say i thought that noise was the saw outside. He said no the blender is on. Saying i must've pushed a button. I definitely did not. I was nowwhere near the blender,and the part where you pour ingredients is even in the sink and not clean so not even making sense why he would says that,he was clearly trying to logic-ize why the blender was turned on. I get really mad and say I did NOT turn the blender on as he keeps trying to say well you must've pressed something. Finally,we both agree it must've been the cat. The cat who recently transitioned back back in spring. My friend then got creeped out once admitting that. He had even unplugged the blender and put it somewhere else. I hadn't had any communication from her in a bit since i had started to doubt my computer flicking itself off was off and since the snake somehow came into my apartment. I had even wondered if the snake could be her(reincarnated) since it was a baby and was right by me below me which is close to where my cat would've gone while alive. I had been burning lotus incense afterall which is a symbolism for reincarnation. This has definitely been the creepiest/strongest ADC from her. I don't count the snake as an ADC since i really don't think she would do that to me..I think that is just more an omen from the universe.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 22-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Master
If you sense that snake is the reincarnated cat, then is most likely is.

We are in expanding energetic times. I would want to pin down where that noise was come from and have some king of agreement with your room mate about it. May be if you plan for the 'next time' with him that process will be easier.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/