Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-04-2011, 01:11 AM
Guide
Love never dies

Dear all,

I want to share with you my experience about contacting my guides through meditation. I never had meditated before when I started to practice alone this week.

The first day I went into meditation and nothing happened, I actually could not advance more than relaxing myself as I had difficulties with visualization.

The following day I went into meditation with a little bit more confidence than the day before.

I used a candle to protect me and my space and let come in only spirits of light, and then I tried to visualize a beautiful place. I found it easier to visualize a big yard rounded by columns which formed a big circle. The yard seemed to be on the top of a hill or something high.

The place was perfectly illuminated by a white light coming from wherever, even though beyond the columns there was a dark night with many stars.

The place was really very big and I was there looking everything through my eyes. Then I made my request that my guides come to meet me.

Immediately I saw a man coming, he was my beloved husband who passed last Nov.

He came to me dressed with a white gown, which had a thin golden ribbon around the neckline. He looked much more younger than when he passed, I mean, he presented to me in his best age.

He was smiling without showing his teeth, he irradiated peace, serenity and love, mostly with his eyes. He looked as if he were very comfortable there, as if he were in his place.

I felt very moved when I saw him so clearly, and a tear dropped on my cheek.

We had a telepathic, I know that it was telepathic as he never opened his mouth:

Me: "Are you okay?" Him: "Yes"
Me: "I miss you" Him: "I know"
Me: "I want to come with you" Him: "It is not the time yet"
Me: "What should I do?" Him: "Go on doing what you are doing now"
Me: "Are you taking care of me?" Him: "All the time"
Me: "I love you" Him: "I love you too"

He seemed to be with more people behind him, who were not very clear to my eyes.

Me: "Where are my guides?" Him: "You will meet them soon"
Him: "Don't be sad" Me: "It is very difficult for me"
Him: "I know"

We did not touched each other, only we contacted with loving glances.
Me: "I go now, but I will come back" "I love you forever"
Him: "Me too"

I stayed for a while meditating, and then I wrote the experience.

The interesting point is that the dialogue surged in my mind in a very natural and fluid way, as if I were watching a movie.

I know that the content is what everybody would expect, I mean, nothing new was revealed, just a lovers' talk with the heart.

I will try today again, looking for more.

Your suggestions / thoughts are welcomed.

TISS
Old 17-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Experiencer
That is so beautiful, Tiss. What a moving experience it must have been for you to meet your husband in the spirit world (I can relate, as I have someone in spirit I love deeply too, and speak with often - love truly is eternal, or rather, it might be truer to say that love and eternity are inseperable things). We are all more loved than we can possibly imagine.

Considering it was only your second attempt at meditation, it sounds like you have a natural aptitude for it. I hope you will continue to practice, and that you will enjoy meeting your guides and continue to have such wonderful interactions with your spirit companions.
Old 17-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Guide
Dear Westleigh,

You will hardly guess how much I appreciate right now your beautiful words of encouragement.

Sometimes I feel so lost, so sad... I am on my own in this difficult time .

Your comment made me feel some hope, and I bless you for it!

Love and light,

TISS
Old 18-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Coming2

Tiss I was so moved by your meditation hun. It was just simply beautiful and filled my heart with so much love...for me that is confirmation of reality. You truly are never alone...please always remember that. He is a word and/or thought away. I always liked what I was taught as a child about when people passed on. I was told that it was like picking up a telephone....you just thought the name of the person you were thinking of and they would be there. Even if you couldnt see them they could hear everything you were saying to them. It still gives me comfort....everyone I love and who ever loved me are just a thought away....and now you can hear him too...what a gift...cherish it!!
Old 18-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Dear all,

I want to share with you my experience about contacting my guides through meditation. I never had meditated before when I started to practice alone this week.

The first day I went into meditation and nothing happened, I actually could not advance more than relaxing myself as I had difficulties with visualization.

The following day I went into meditation with a little bit more confidence than the day before.

I used a candle to protect me and my space and let come in only spirits of light, and then I tried to visualize a beautiful place. I found it easier to visualize a big yard rounded by columns which formed a big circle. The yard seemed to be on the top of a hill or something high.

The place was perfectly illuminated by a white light coming from wherever, even though beyond the columns there was a dark night with many stars.

The place was really very big and I was there looking everything through my eyes. Then I made my request that my guides come to meet me.

Immediately I saw a man coming, he was my beloved husband who passed last Nov.

He came to me dressed with a white gown, which had a thin golden ribbon around the neckline. He looked much more younger than when he passed, I mean, he presented to me in his best age.

He was smiling without showing his teeth, he irradiated peace, serenity and love, mostly with his eyes. He looked as if he were very comfortable there, as if he were in his place.

I felt very moved when I saw him so clearly, and a tear dropped on my cheek.

We had a telepathic, I know that it was telepathic as he never opened his mouth:

Me: "Are you okay?" Him: "Yes"
Me: "I miss you" Him: "I know"
Me: "I want to come with you" Him: "It is not the time yet"
Me: "What should I do?" Him: "Go on doing what you are doing now"
Me: "Are you taking care of me?" Him: "All the time"
Me: "I love you" Him: "I love you too"

He seemed to be with more people behind him, who were not very clear to my eyes.

Me: "Where are my guides?" Him: "You will meet them soon"
Him: "Don't be sad" Me: "It is very difficult for me"
Him: "I know"

We did not touched each other, only we contacted with loving glances.
Me: "I go now, but I will come back" "I love you forever"
Him: "Me too"

I stayed for a while meditating, and then I wrote the experience.

The interesting point is that the dialogue surged in my mind in a very natural and fluid way, as if I were watching a movie.

I know that the content is what everybody would expect, I mean, nothing new was revealed, just a lovers' talk with the heart.

I will try today again, looking for more.

Your suggestions / thoughts are welcomed.

TISS

Absolutely beautiful Tiss and a fitting title..

"love never dies"

(reminded me of the movie "Ghost" and that moved me as well.....

Blessings, James

Last edited by BlueSky : 18-04-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 18-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Master
When i seen my husband who passed it was at a house i lived in as a girl, in the night.......and he was illuminated by the most pure light, not bright but clear...he looked beautiful and happy and at peace and it was real, and I was so happy to see him and speak with him and he told me of his love for me and I for him...that was 30 years ago now, I still remember it clearly.......he wore clothing that he would have on the earthly plane.......but the sense of peace and love was overwhelming.........it was real to me.....
Old 18-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
When i seen my husband who passed it was at a house i lived in as a girl, in the night.......and he was illuminated by the most pure light, not bright but clear...he looked beautiful and happy and at peace and it was real, and I was so happy to see him and speak with him and he told me of his love for me and I for him...that was 30 years ago now, I still remember it clearly.......he wore clothing that he would have on the earthly plane.......but the sense of peace and love was overwhelming.........it was real to me.....

Beautiful!
Old 18-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1

Dragonfly,

I see many common things between your experience and mine. The pure light not bright but clear... his look beautiful and happy, and at peace...my happiness to see him...and the sense of peace and love...

Have you seen him again after that?

James, I have not watched Ghost yet, I did not because I am afraid that my tears will drop from the beginning to the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Tiss I was so moved by your meditation hun. It was just simply beautiful and filled my heart with so much love...for me that is confirmation of reality. You truly are never alone...please always remember that. He is a word and/or thought away. I always liked what I was taught as a child about when people passed on. I was told that it was like picking up a telephone....you just thought the name of the person you were thinking of and they would be there. Even if you couldnt see them they could hear everything you were saying to them. It still gives me comfort....everyone I love and who ever loved me are just a thought away....and now you can hear him too...what a gift...cherish it!!

What you wrote Coming2 is very nice, thanks for sharing what you was taught as a child. I did not receive any of that, so I have to learn how to live day after day.

Love and blessings to you,

TISS
Old 18-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Master
James, I have not watched Ghost yet, I did not because I am afraid that my tears will drop from the beginning to the end. Tiss

Oh you will cry for sure........in fact I think most people would. It really is a great great movie. I think you would be glad you watched it.
The reason i was reminded of it (not to ruin the movie for you) is that in the end as he is leaving, he says referring to the love they had for each other..."It's amazing Molly, the love inside, you take it with you"
Old 18-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Guide
It is absolutely true. I feel like that every minute in my life, and I will tell you more. Seems that love is even bigger now and overwhelmingly increasing.

Time has no more sense for our love: past, present, future live together as just a single time, so you love him young and at the same time, you love him old.

Also you know that he is not physically with you, it is like you give more worth to him than when he was on this Earth, mostly in the case of a person like I, that was totally unconscious of the spiritual life and of all what we are talking about.

I will watch the movie soon. Thanks James!

Love,
TISS