Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-11-2017, 05:11 PM
Knower

Could to be a coincidence or a sign?

In my old posts I mentioned about taking photos of the campus and unknowingly photographing my soul or twin ( dont like to label but anyway) who was crossing my path and looking at me even though we had never met before.
We met 3 hours later that same day.

However I never knew of this picture until a month later when I was looking through the campus photos and suddenly saw him and was stunned. I saw this pic on 9th July at night and in the early morning of 10th, I had this vivid dream where I received this letter from him saying all he felt for me and I also saw us hold hands and walking.

So far it has not come true though a few other dreams related to him came true.

So what could this indicate? Sign, synchroncity, him communicating through dream ??
Old 11-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Newbie ;)

From my experiences...I had dreamed of my twin before having met him. One dream in perticular was of the first time seeing him, actually as he is and the event itself. There was zero chances I would have made up a man whom was real and never met(little chances of crossing him, seeing him.) or predicting the event just as it happened cause it was completely outside my normal life/routine. (It was in fact in a different country to where I live.) I had a few dreams after, and few since he passed away. One of which was a note/letter from him too delivered by a boy in a bicycle letting me not to worry and that he is with me. A boy that I've recently discovered via his mum Facebook was a deceased family menber of his. (I had zero idea.)

So from personal experience I would be inclined to say that it's not a coincidence. But have you met yet? Have you confirmed his feelings and interest?

As I've also in the past had experienced unacquainted love and read far too much into things. Certainly not implying this is the case...but it can easily happen.

So my suggestion is to Simply let things develop and it become clearer because trust me when you are near eachother, become romantic...get physical. It all be out of this world and unmistakable for anything else. However you already know for certain, deep down that he is your TF...if this is the case none of it is a coincidence.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeiniFer
From my experiences...I had dreamed of my twin before having met him. One dream in perticular was of the first time seeing him, actually as he is and the event itself. There was zero chances I would have made up a man whom was real and never met(little chances of crossing him, seeing him.) or predicting the event just as it happened cause it was completely outside my normal life/routine. (It was in fact in a different country to where I live.) I had a few dreams after, and few since he passed away. One of which was a note/letter from him too delivered by a boy in a bicycle letting me not to worry and that he is with me. A boy that I've recently discovered via his mum Facebook was a deceased family menber of his. (I had zero idea.)

So from personal experience I would be inclined to say that it's not a coincidence. But have you met yet? Have you confirmed his feelings and interest?

As I've also in the past had experienced unacquainted love and read far too much into things. Certainly not implying this is the case...but it can easily happen.

So my suggestion is to Simply let things develop and it become clearer because trust me when you are near eachother, become romantic...get physical. It all be out of this world and unmistakable for anything else. However you already know for certain, deep down that he is your TF...if this is the case none of it is a coincidence.

We already met. Had feelings for each other but we met when the term had already ended. Unfortunately we departed from each others lives in July.
Have not seen each other in 5 months. Yet something related to him pops up
Old 11-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Then it is probably him and the universe letting you know you are connected. That nothing changes the connection, not even separation.

Little things did happen during my seperation period after the meeting/initial connection(as I returned to my life in a different country.) and even after I returned to my home country shortly after and for a longer period (his life long residence.) the seperation continued due to circumstances/life changes. And due to venomous people (we both trusted.) keeping us apart deliberately with lies etc (lies later discovered & confirmed.)

But I knew we remained connected, and i sensed him constantly. I had dreams and signs that later made sense when I discovered it was all synchronised with his life/choices during the seperation.

Once in the country once more I practically knew the day I we would see eachother. It's hard to describe...I sensed him coming.i sensed him even when we narrowly crossed paths.

Anyway, point is...I think it's simply him sharing. And connecting and letting you know he is and will remain connected/with you/by your side regardless the seperation.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeiniFer
Then it is probably him and the universe letting you know you are connected. That nothing changes the connection, not even separation.

Little things did happen during my seperation period after the meeting/initial connection(as I returned to my life in a different country.) and even after I returned to my home country shortly after and for a longer period (his life long residence.) the seperation continued due to circumstances/life changes. And due to venomous people (we both trusted.) keeping us apart deliberately with lies etc (lies later discovered & confirmed.)

But I knew we remained connected, and i sensed him constantly. I had dreams and signs that later made sense when I discovered it was all synchronised with his life/choices during the seperation.

Once in the country once more I practically knew the day I we would see eachother. It's hard to describe...I sensed him coming.i sensed him even when we narrowly crossed paths.

Anyway, point is...I think it's simply him sharing. And connecting and letting you know he is and will remain connected/with you/by your side regardless the seperation.

Thanks.
I have seen him in my dreams always. Since the whole period of separation. I could never find his details online until the day I found, there was a rainbow outside my window.
I didnt know he was Jewish until I saw his last name online. We only told each other our first names when we talked. Yet now I am going to study Judaism. I dunno if its just coincidence again or not