Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Knower

Any other Lightworkers around?

Just looking to connect with other Lightworkers here on the forum. I'm still very much new to all of this, and I'd like to hear from others on this path.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

I am new here, and I am Blood Type O rh negative, and I found out about indigos, rainbow children, lightworkers, crystal children when I began to read about my blood type. A light went off in my head when I realized I was an Indigo adult. People come up to me for help and to tell me about themselves too many times for it to be a coincidence. I have read more about it, and now I believe I am an earth angel. I do not know if this will help you, but I hope it does a bit.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Knower

Are you a lightworker? How do you know?
Old 03-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicGeek
Are you a lightworker? How do you know?

I don't know for sure, hence why I'd like to find others who identify as such. That said, I did start seeing certain sets of numbers which I found out had to do with Lightworkers and spiritual awakening. Whether or not that's true, it led me to finding out about Lightworkers, and the role seemed to fit me perfectly.

Are you in a similar situation?
Old 04-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Knower

Numbers like 11:11 (enlightenment)? I don't remember seeing that number but I do remember seeing triple six. Not sure why however regarding seeing numbers, it was said that it's part of human psychology and is in subconscious. We may be seeing different numbers but some numbers become ingrained in our subconscious... Before you started seeing those certain sets of numbers maybe you been exposed to them previously but did not pay attention?

Terms like lightworkers and numbers like 11:11 started becoming trendy on YouTube and some self-proclaimed lightworkers cash-in on that trend either with YouTube views or stuff they try to sell. Victor Otto for example. I don't trust him just by the looks on his face. People just identify with what he tells and follow blindly... To me he seems not what he appears to be.

There are very few sincere people that I trust.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Am I an earth angel?

I found this out by studying my blood type O Rh negative, and I have most of the characteristics of Indigos. Yesterday, I was traveling, and I have a wait of over an hour in Penn Station, New York. During that time, people came up to me for help, asking directions, asking for change from my purse, and other things. I am always very happy to help people, and I have done it my entire life. Sometimes, I think I may be an earth angel.

I have seen Victor Oddo on youtube, but I have not really viewed much of his videos. I cannot say if I trust him or not.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicGeek
Numbers like 11:11 (enlightenment)? I don't remember seeing that number but I do remember seeing triple six. Not sure why however regarding seeing numbers, it was said that it's part of human psychology and is in subconscious. We may be seeing different numbers but some numbers become ingrained in our subconscious... Before you started seeing those certain sets of numbers maybe you been exposed to them previously but did not pay attention?

Terms like lightworkers and numbers like 11:11 started becoming trendy on YouTube and some self-proclaimed lightworkers cash-in on that trend either with YouTube views or stuff they try to sell. Victor Otto for example. I don't trust him just by the looks on his face. People just identify with what he tells and follow blindly... To me he seems not what he appears to be.

There are very few sincere people that I trust.

Yes, I am very suspicious of a lot of the new age jargon that gets thrown around concerning Lightworkers. I definitely doubted the numbers I was seeing at first (9:11, though now I am seeing 11:11 a lot), but mostly its the information that they led me to that makes me wonder if I am indeed a Lightworker.

To be honest, I can't really say that I believe in anything spiritual at all, but a small part of me holds on to the possibility. Its all I've got, really.

In any case, I was mostly interested in people's stories about how they discovered they were a Lightworker, to see if they might've been similar to mine. And I guess to get to know them a little better. What its like being a Lightworker and such. There's lots of trendy articles like "10 Reasons You Might Be a Lightworker", but there's nothing of substance beyond that.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Experiencer
Doreen Virtue wrote a book on lightworkers and all the different types (indigo, rainbow, etc), if you are interested.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by calla lily
Doreen Virtue wrote a book on lightworkers and all the different types (indigo, rainbow, etc), if you are interested.

I might have to check that out. Thanks.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
Yes, I am very suspicious of a lot of the new age jargon that gets thrown around concerning Lightworkers. There's lots of trendy articles like "10 Reasons You Might Be a Lightworker", but there's nothing of substance beyond that.

As usual, there are few who always try to self-serve by capitalizing on others and by doing such, tarnish the name of lightworkers and give a bad rap to new age stuff and spiritual teachers, especially those who charge for their services. It's been in religion too, people asking for donations etc.

I found a chart not long ago that helps lightworkers learn about them more. I found the source here. See what you can find about yourself. Does result resonate with you somehow? It's not "official" and is based on that spiritual teacher's intuition.