Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Master
can lower entities attach to your higher self?

this is something i have come across on the net. is this true?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:03 AM
AngelBreeze

Warmest greetings, sweet Rosewater!

In answer to your question, a lower entity should not be able to attach itself to one's "higher self" unless the person allows it to. Generally speaking, when a person is well protected and their aura is operating at an optimum level the entity should not be able to attach as easily as when a person lets their guard down. That, in essence, would be the equivalent of leaving your door open all day long for anyone to walk in. Thus, special precautionary methods should be used to assure that you are protected at all times, such as invoking the Pure White Light of Christ (to surround one and envelop them and allow only benevolent entities in that are from God), Prayer, and the full Intention that you are protected from all entities and energies that are not there for your highest and best good.

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)
Old 11-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Master
i see, white light is enough?

is there a way to find out if an entity has been attached to the higher self? how would you go about removing it. and thank you very much!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:43 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
Warmest greetings, sweet Rosewater!

In answer to your question, a lower entity should not be able to attach itself to one's "higher self" unless the person allows it to. Generally speaking, when a person is well protected and their aura is operating at an optimum level the entity should not be able to attach as easily as when a person lets their guard down. That, in essence, would be the equivalent of leaving your door open all day long for anyone to walk in. Thus, special precautionary methods should be used to assure that you are protected at all times, such as invoking the Pure White Light of Christ (to surround one and envelop them and allow only benevolent entities in that are from God), Prayer, and the full Intention that you are protected from all entities and energies that are not there for your highest and best good.

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

I do agree with you on most of what you say AngelBreeze with the exception of a lower entity should not be able to attach itself to one's "higher self" unless the person allows it to. They don't necessarily need to allow it to attach, if they have a hole in their aura, a spirit or entity could by accident get caught up in that with out their human "host" even being aware of what is happening. This can cause a variety of scary things to happen for the host and the spirit (imagine being stuck to someone and you can't see them and they are causing havoc trying to get away from you) I would imagine, and not being aware of what is going on or how to fix it would only make things worse. But having a hole in your aura would indeed leave the door wide open for anything to walk on in. Hopefully they would have an idea of what to do or search out someone to help them.

hopefully that made sense!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
this is something i have come across on the net. is this true?

Can lower entities attach itself to the higher self?

What are lower entities in comparison to the higher self?
Where do they reside in comparison to the higher self?
If your higher self is part of you greater self (for many the higher self is simply the soul and nothing could be attach it self to the soul) the lowest if would be is the astral real, and the so called lower entities move through the non-physical earth realm. All those lower entities can attach themselves to other entities, either moving trough the earth realms or those who are trapped there or entities in incarnation.

Add: the person, personality has no influence over what the higher self does, allows, or not allows. The higher self has influence over what the personality does and thinks.

Rah nam
Old 11-03-2011, 02:17 AM
Foodmuse

Like to Like
Old 11-03-2011, 02:22 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i see, white light is enough?

Not entirely by itself. But if it is from Jesus Christ (and it should be) and their FAITH is Strong, mountains can be moved! Remember, Jesus can cast out demons! But His Name must ALWAYS be invoked in the process.

White Light (implying from Jesus) should always be invoked for protection, as we have learned, and thus should always be from the Source (God). Otherwise, they might be invoking just a clear ray, in the light spectrum, from a prism, which would never be the same. Some people who lack faith may feel they can invoke this also but instead may call out for simple white light by not fully knowing what to invoke or how it is to work thus it would only serve to weaken the purpose for which it is intended and of course without prayer to God, imho, it would be an exercise in futility.

is there a way to find out if an entity has been attached to the higher self? how would you go about removing it. and thank you very much!

If one wants to truly find such a thing out, imho, it would require someone who truly specializes and is an expert in such matters such as clergy. Beware of just anyone who claims to be able to remove entities, etc. especially when doing it for a price! To remove an entity is a highly specialized process that requires Strong Faith, Prayer, Fasting, and Patience. Sometimes when an entity is attached to one and depending on what the entity is, since some entities most likely may come from the demoniacal hierarchy, they may not be so quick to leave.

That is when a clergyman or a church may be needed and a priest or minister may thus also be an option for further consideration. It would take someone who truly knows what they are doing are are truly qualified to be able to assist. Clergy should also know the Name of the entity in order to know what they are dealing with and be able to address it which can be Dangerous for the inexperienced to try to do. The entity, if malevolent (bad), sometimes will not want to reveal their name depending on how strong their energy is and where they come from, that is why it requires an expert to ascertain those things. I would never attempt to delve into this area myself as that is outside of the parameters of what I do.

Deus tecum, Rosewater, and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)
Old 11-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Master
^thank you very much Angel! i can't believe this is allowed
Old 11-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Master
the answer to the question definitely depends on the definition of "higher self"....in my case, when i refer to the higher self, i am referring to soul, not the astral or any of the mental bodies, although they are higher than the physical, and in the case of soul, no negative entity can attach itself to soul, not even remotely possible, but on the lower planes i.e. the mental and emotional, it is possible, and even on the physical...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 11-03-2011, 03:38 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
I do agree with you on most of what you say AngelBreeze with the exception of a lower entity should not be able to attach itself to one's "higher self" unless the person allows it to. They don't necessarily need to allow it to attach, if they have a hole in their aura, a spirit or entity could by accident get caught up in that with out their human "host" even being aware of what is happening. This can cause a variety of scary things to happen for the host and the spirit (imagine being stuck to someone and you can't see them and they are causing havoc trying to get away from you) I would imagine, and not being aware of what is going on or how to fix it would only make things worse. But having a hole in your aura would indeed leave the door wide open for anything to walk on in. Hopefully they would have an idea of what to do or search out someone to help them.

hopefully that made sense!

Warmest greetings, earthprowler!

Inasmuch as different people appear to have different definitions for "higher self", the approach I took, imho, appears to be the correct one by saying they cannot attach unless being allowed (so as to have them think that they'd better Not Allow them.) Some people consider the higher self to be their 'soul self', while others think of it merely as their 'intuitive self' (which could leave them vulnerable), still others may see it as the 'spirit-self' while others may still have a completely different definition which, in their belief system could allow an entity to enter (such as those who willfully work with dark entities and energies, as we all know, and may not at all mind if they enter), such as that they may have no religion or Belief thus, if an entity enters them, they enter them and that's all according to them, as I have heard others say before without much afterthought or concern for the ramifications. They feel if a negative entity does enter, it will cause them no harm (but they are quite Incorrect!)

So, it all depends on their background and how they view things. And in an attempt to cover all belief systems in this regard, as well as to discourage one who has great (Christian) Faith from thinking an entity can just come in and attach to them when they have protected themselves fully with God's mantle on their side would not appear to reinforce their belief in their faith which I would of course never attempt to do. But to those who do not believe this way, it would ultimately be their belief system that could allow them to think and believe that an entity could enter since they have no faith to believe otherwise, which, after all, is their individual choice. That is why I took this approach to try to cover all bases and warn of such possible spirit intrusion.

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)