Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
There is no experience without the experiencer.

Not one person could not agree.

But the consequences are: that for roughly 13 billion years the Big Bang, the creation of the universe with all its explosions, collisions, heat, light, lightening, turmoil - and all that happened - all took place in blackness, and silence. Unseen and unheard.

Because there was no experiencer around until sentient life began.

You know the one about the tree falling in the forest.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Master
Hello,

First thank you all for the thoughts and insights.

It fills me at times with wonder. This physical world I am experiencing.
How things seem to have fallen in place just right for this being to be here.
The gift and perhaps curse, lol, of being able to create a perspective and thoughts to form a relationship with it.

There are also times it just goes along its merry way anyways, doing what it has long before I came along. In its own way seems the Universe itself creates a reality of sorts. Just carrying on what has been placed in motion.

Many theorize, philosophy, ponder, and write about it. Yet, just living and observing and interacting with it seems to bring the most wonder and inspiration of all. Life unfolding unto each.

All playing upon each. Some subtle, some direct, and some may not be realized until later or in ways seem to bring about to ask " now how did that happen?"

Noticing the changes, growing with in the changes, interacting with another, the inner and outer growth, all seem to add to what is experienced. Thus, further form what is real at the moment.

Perhaps can't hold onto it being just what was, is, or could be. Perhaps as I go through these passings, with in these reality takes form.

Just sharing some further thoughts on this.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

But the consequences are: that for roughly 13 billion years the Big Bang, the creation of the universe with all its explosions, collisions, heat, light, lightening, turmoil - and all that happened - all took place in blackness, and silence. Unseen and unheard.

So true Busby, this is reality but it only becomes my reality because my mind labeled it so.....

Wuji/taiji/yin/yang.... amazing...
Old 25-10-2017, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

First thank you all for the thoughts and insights.

It fills me at times with wonder. This physical world I am experiencing.
How things seem to have fallen in place just right for this being to be here.
The gift and perhaps curse, lol, of being able to create a perspective and thoughts to form a relationship with it.

There are also times it just goes along its merry way anyways, doing what it has long before I came along. In its own way seems the Universe itself creates a reality of sorts. Just carrying on what has been placed in motion.

Many theorize, philosophy, ponder, and write about it. Yet, just living and observing and interacting with it seems to bring the most wonder and inspiration of all. Life unfolding unto each.

All playing upon each. Some subtle, some direct, and some may not be realized until later or in ways seem to bring about to ask " now how did that happen?"

Noticing the changes, growing with in the changes, interacting with another, the inner and outer growth, all seem to add to what is experienced. Thus, further form what is real at the moment.

Perhaps can't hold onto it being just what was, is, or could be. Perhaps as I go through these passings, with in these reality takes form.

Just sharing some further thoughts on this.

It's simply... cause and effect we complicate it ourselves.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It's simply... cause and effect we complicate it ourselves.

Hi sky123,

No argument from me on what present

Being aware and noticing how these events and thoughts play out keeps things interesting, for me.

It can at times bring awareness to my actions and thoughts and how these may affect others and my living this life.

Sometimes it is simply what it is being, nothing more or less, IMO. May not always know what, how, or why, it became,but can still enjoy experiencing it.

Thank you
Old 26-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi sky123,

Being aware and noticing how these events and thoughts play out keeps things interesting, for me.

It can at times bring awareness to my actions and thoughts and how these may affect others and my living this life.

Sometimes it is simply what it is being, nothing more or less, IMO. May not always know what, how, or why, it became,but can still enjoy experiencing it.

I think cause and effect are influenced and certainly changeable. Cause and effect can be from passive thought or active thought. Cause and effect have a design to them. It is always what it is, nothing more or less as was said. Just thought I'd mention the perspective. Cause and effect = affect. If the cause is an illusion the effect isn't. I don't know if anyone can know reality but we tend to guess which itself is an illusion. Illusion can be at beginning and end.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I think cause and effect are influenced and certainly changeable. Cause and effect can be from passive thought or active thought. Cause and effect have a design to them. It is always what it is, nothing more or less as was said. Just thought I'd mention the perspective. Cause and effect = affect. If the cause is an illusion the effect isn't. I don't know if anyone can know reality but we tend to guess which itself is an illusion. Illusion can be at beginning and end.

Hi lemex,

Thank you.

Sharing some further thoughts.

Sometimes I realize it was/is illusion in the sense it was/is not how I may think it to be. A deeper understanding may arise that expands the outlook and inner view.

At times what caused it may take time to realize, if at all. It is more what is happening and to deal with it as best I can. But, what is happening may not be all of how I may interpret it to be. Which can be a little tricky at times.

For not only dealing with and/or living with my own "reality", but also all the other stuff going on around me and others as well. Each seem to have their effects in ways.

May not ever know just what the effects may have. Curious at times as to how it occurred or why such and such plays out the way it does or did.

So, at times becoming aware of what is created in mind helps me to better focus on my thoughts and effects they may have. Sorting out what is for me, what is for others, and what is just happening in and of its own.

All intertwined and forming what is sensed as real. Even if it be an illusion, it is real while living it, IMO.

Yes, at times it seems a guessing game, a bit of doing our best to relate in his/her own way and willingness, suppose.

The grand illusion or just part of being a thinking being? A bit of both?
Old 28-10-2017, 08:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

This assumes that we believe orthodox scientific explanations of the universe.

We look back at the scientific understanding of 500 years ago and wonder at the things which were held to be true. I suspect that in 500 years time humans will look back at today's scientific "truths" and shake their heads at the ignorance of today's science. And the strange thing is that all these scientists are so convinced they are finding the answers.

Peace.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:17 AM
boshy b. good

Comfortable proofs us our self's reality. Reality is a mapped on - layout'd and not just a comfortable am
anymore bargaining it's tomate. What map, maybe we think it's star stuff and the layout be planet earth
"notious"
Old 03-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by boshy b. good
Comfortable proofs us our self's reality. Reality is a mapped on - layout'd and not just a comfortable am
anymore bargaining it's tomate. What map, maybe we think it's star stuff and the layout be planet earth
"notious"

Hi boshy b. good,

What you share brings the thought.

It appears planet Earth is the current playground for the soul.