Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Peaceofepicness

Color I still cannot see Auras

Hello,

I am still trying to see Auras, but have not had any progress so far.

I do 5-10 minute meditation sessions every day or two.

I try to look around the edge of different objects, and my hands, but still am unable to see an Aura.

What am I doing wrong? Should I open my third eye? :)
Old 05-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Peaceofepicness,

I'd like to make a few suggestions that might help you.

Randomly frequently start rubbing the center of your forehead gently. Close your eyes, feel your finger there, the smoothness, imagine that spot is your closed third eye. Keep gently rubbing that spot, all the while focusing that you're going to open your third eye, you're gently waking your eye with your finger movement.

Then open your eyes. Now if you can find a white background, whether it be wall, or book, etc., try holding your finger in front of that white background. Now imagine that your third eye is opened and looking at your finger. Not your regular eyes, but imagine you are looking at your finger through the center of your forehead.

Gaze at your finger for a few minutes, through that forehead center,,,feel that spot begin to tingle as your eye opens and observes. Look beyond your finger to the whiteness, relax and gaze with your third eye center forehead.

Now what are you beginning to see, to feel? Keep practicing like this, rubbing that spot gently, visualizing that you're looking at the world through that center, your real eye~ <3
Old 05-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Cutting out flouridic water, or using techniques to break down the calcium build up should help with spiritual vision.
Sending light as in energy work to your heart and pineal should help them become connected better.
Are you relaxing your eyes enough.
Before i could see aruas i started staring into the sky. The sky is a perfect canvas to blankly stare into and see prana easily. Once you can easily see the glitters in the sky start looking at your hand with the sky behind it.
You will notice the glow it will be silver at first, the less you focus in, the mroe color will be perceived. Its all about training the eyes to see beyond the physical veil, at least for me.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:09 AM
Master
clos yore yeysz u will sea thm coz u can sea red grn blu blk purpl so on u will sea thm

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Knower
I recently tried seeing auras and my method was putting my hand over a sheet of white paper (not ON the paper just over it) and staring at the point between the fingers with soft, un-focused eyes. It takes a while... a few minutes. It is ok to blink. Eventually you start to see a color that comes from the fingers, and sometimes it gets brighter, pulsates, vibrates, or changes color. YOu just have to really focus and pay attention, all the while being relaxed and keep your eyes soft and don't focus them.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaceofepicness
Hello,

I am still trying to see Auras, but have not had any progress so far.

I do 5-10 minute meditation sessions every day or two.

I try to look around the edge of different objects, and my hands, but still am unable to see an Aura.

What am I doing wrong? Should I open my third eye? :)

I suggest to not look around the edge but try to look past the object you want to see the aura of.

Seeing auras isnt just about how the third eye is.

I suggest longer meditation sessions if you are going to continue on with that, it can take a newbie to mediation 5-10 mins to just relax before any good meditation can be done. One 20 min meditation may be better then having two which are possibly a bit short. It can take years of meditation thou to naturally develop to the point of seeing auras and other things.