Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Seeing spirits or balls of energy?

When I first stated meditating, a few months ago, I would sometimes see a green ball of energy, but only when I closed my eyes. It would sometimes become visions, or maybe it was more like a search light. It seemed to open up a window that revealed visions or images.

Now that I'm more aware, sometimes I see this green energy in the dark when my eyes are open. It usually stays in my line of sight, but it moves freely around my field of vision. It's kind of opaque, with interesting patterns all over it.

This makes me think it's some kind of spirit or guide, or both! I don't feel scared or anything, it's actually comforting. Sometimes I think it is trying to help me, because once it moved over a light switch when I was trying to find it in the dark.

Once I saw another reddish, smaller energy that "materialized" in front of me in low light, and it attached to my index finger. I was able to move it around, and the energy would react like a fire on a torch that was being waved around. My husband thinks he was able to see it too.

Does anyone know what this might be? Anyone have similar experiences?
Old 15-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Violet Angel

Yes all the time,,,,,

Im channeling that the green is Arch Angel Rapheal, the healer,

call upon him to help you with anything you may want peace, healing something specific. etc.....enjoy.......sounds like you being very open if you wish a free Angel reading im guided to do so......send a pm with 1 or 2 questions. I would love to help....its my life purpose.