Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-07-2019, 02:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Good arrfternoon Muffin, hope you're having a good day

Love it! Boombastic!

Or, Sting - A Thousand years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePfoBCMSpUY

Good afternoon JosephineBloggs

Yes thanks and hope your staying out of trouble

The background to that video is Stars Of The Bicentennial, I was looking for a song with the same backdrop a day or so ago. I remember the background not the song

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL - ALEGRIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOIdB-GPa24

And came across another, next post down

And JosephineBloggs I may been put on the back foot for a while, I don't believe in coincidence, I've come across my fair share for that to happen.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by meetjazz
Like the title of the topic, what you believe will happen or happens after we die? Do you believe that we are going to a better place? Heaven or something similar? Or do you believe we just slip into another life and if so, do you think we have anykind of control over into which life we slip, or some deity or system make this transition for us automatically? Or do you believe in something totally different...?

Good afternoon meetjazz

I played this for both my parents when they moved on, I like it in it's original form

Enigma - Return To Innocence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08
Old 06-07-2019, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin

Yes thanks and hope your staying out of trouble

The background to that video is Stars Of The Bicentennial, I was looking for a song with the same backdrop a day or so ago. I remember the background not the song

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL - ALEGRIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOIdB-GPa24

And came across another, next post down

And JosephineBloggs I may been put on the back foot for a while, I don't believe in coincidence, I've come across my fair share for that to happen.

Good morning Muffin.

Trouble?!

Sting & Cheb Mami - Desert Rose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gzqsmx1KGU

Coincidences, no I don't think there are any either. We miss the meaning many times though I think.

Do you want or are you able to explain more about being put on the back foot for a while?
Old 06-07-2019, 08:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Good morning Muffin.

Trouble?!

Sting & Cheb Mami - Desert Rose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gzqsmx1KGU

Coincidences, no I don't think there are any either. We miss the meaning many times though I think.

Do you want or are you able to explain more about being put on the back foot for a while?

I'm easy, in one of your threads downstairs.

As not to hijack the thread, like we haven't already

Sorry meetjazz
Old 06-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin

I'm easy, in one of your threads downstairs.

As not to hijack the thread, like we haven't already

Sorry meetjazz

Aww nothing to be sorry about! You are posting wonderful music...very inspiring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Michaals Newton's Ph.D,'s book, Journey of Souls (which includes many hypnotic regression session transcripts) has the most detailed description of what 'happens' after folks die that I have come across.

personally I'm a Kuan Yin devotee, from this point of view are the views and statements presented in this book (i have read about a half of Journey of Souls) pretty close since there gives a basic belief of Kuan Yin devotees, that after we die, the Goddess takes us to heaven or a fairly similar place if we want to, from this point of view or belief, death is not something sad, but something wonderful where you are again one - united again with love, light, god..however people call it and our journey can go on - or we stay, depends on our own developed, where we ourselves play the most important aspect,..what kind of life or experiences we would roughly undergo,... everything heavily dependent on our own beliefs, desires, ideas, fantasies, fears, values, wishes,...
Old 06-07-2019, 05:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Since we are all stardust, I believe it's possible to become one with the stars and/or continue to exist as a part of the universe itself, although without a consciousness of our own.
Actually atoms become one with all things we can observe or that is. Atoms are used (over) again and become part of every thing in the universe. Not just one thing. A cosmic (larger) cycle, there is a constant exchange of atoms going on. Some atoms become part of new stars, some may become part of new or old planets, some become part of new conscious bodies. There are only so many in the universe, 10 to the 80+ in the observable universe. You bring up a interesting point. But still I am of the belief even without any particles consciousness would still exist or be in existence in their absence.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:12 PM
BlackfoxNZ

Tv talk show host: “ so what happens when we die?”
Keanu Reeves:” the ones who love us will miss us”
Old 06-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Master
In another thread I wrote:
Quote:
A friend from my youth came to visit, 4 years after his passing - wanting me to channel him in order to show me his death.

He didn’t show me the ‘blackness’ – only the moment when his ‘soul’ rose to meet and merge with the most glorious, radiant, brilliant, aware living light ….. i.e. the Source, God, Spirit, Emptiness whatever you want to call it.

And how breathtakingly beautiful Creation is bathing in this light!
Love in the absolute sense.
As I was ‘downloading’ his death experience to the music of Edward Grieg (his choice of music to make a point and set the mood):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB4m885sTeE

….. and I saw the Light within that Nordic landscape – (couldn’t find suitable photographs of it to give an idea – only this one Maori painting comes somewhat close to it:
https://www.newzealandartwork.com/im...313d1313de424f

I just played that Edward Grieg piece over and over and over and over again – all night long – witnessing the scene again and again in total ecstasy and rapture.

He gave me this beautiful vision gift just before he moved to the High Causal Realm of Total Bliss (which I trust is prior to reincarnating) - which I couldn't witness/see - I only heard the most beautiful heavenly piano music he played there (after all he came from classical piano music composer family) and I really didn't want to come out of that trance.

Old 12-07-2019, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by meetjazz
Like the title of the topic, what you believe will happen or happens after we die? Do you believe that we are going to a better place? Heaven or something similar? Or do you believe we just slip into another life and if so, do you think we have anykind of control over into which life we slip, or some deity or system make this transition for us automatically? Or do you believe in something totally different...?

The Judgement.

Just as it is written in the Bible.
And, also the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-07-2019, 05:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Michaals Newton's Ph.D,'s book, Journey of Souls (which includes many hypnotic regression session transcripts) has the most detailed description of what 'happens' after folks die that I have come across.

This book was one of the first of it's type I read and it blew me away. Absolutely recommend it for anyone asking "the big question".

I'm on a journey of discovery (aren't we all?) but I believe that there is a "life between lives" where we can assess what we have experienced, figure out what we have left to learn and then make an informed choice as to what our next incarnation will be like.