Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 17-06-2019, 11:30 AM

Looking for meditations

Hello

Im looking for outcomes of meditations beyond relaxation breathing excersises. So far i have acomplished good visiolazations, soul moving, the split the atom concentration...the void/subatomic level concentration...the famous zen monk serenity metidation and the lightning inferno metidation...have partialy accomplished the string metidation...and looking to do a meditation where a block falls on you and you exit your body.. If someone has acomplished anything boyond what i gave in point form i would love to give it a try.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Experiencer

I like **** Sutphen's meditations. Oh good lord! D I C K Sutphen.
https://www.****sutphen.com/
Old 20-06-2019, 03:39 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenthil
Hello

Im looking for outcomes of meditations beyond relaxation breathing excersises. So far i have acomplished good visiolazations, soul moving, the split the atom concentration...the void/subatomic level concentration...the famous zen monk serenity metidation and the lightning inferno metidation...have partialy accomplished the string metidation...and looking to do a meditation where a block falls on you and you exit your body.. If someone has acomplished anything boyond what i gave in point form i would love to give it a try.

Hi, what is the purpose of your meditation? i have had experiences with meditating to manifest health and abundance and have created the life i want, changing my life completely around and having to only work 10 hours a MONTH while traveling etc.
Old 20-06-2019, 06:26 PM

Hi, what is the purpose of your meditation? i have had experiences with meditating to manifest health and abundance and have created the life i want, changing my life completely around and having to only work 10 hours a MONTH while traveling etc.

So…i started to meditate when i was 14 ….followed a reference from a spiritual book that described a meditation and what should i do. The only problem is that the described meditation just stated that i will feel energy in my stomach. There was no purpose stated or anything. Then over the following years i have been meditating/concentrating on and off and have acomplished 7 meditations. 3 from reference and 4 spontanius. i Will list the meditations because there is zero information on concentrations/meditations on the internet. As for purpose we will discuss at the end.

1st. Split the Atom/chain reaction Meditation/concentration. 1991

First you have to be in bed and you have to lay down on your back and you have to cover yourself with a blanket so you are not cold. Then you have to breathe through your nose and with your stomach. Then you have to start to listen to your blood, this means that you have to “feel” your blood flow. Then you will feel energy in your stomach witch you have to distribute everywehere in your body by creating a ring with witch you will distribute that energy everywhere in your body. Thats what the book stated. I found the breathing interesting and mastered it on my second try after meditating 45 minutes. Then the blood flow took me 3 more nights. And then on my 6th try i felt energy in my stomach. It started small. It was like boiling water but with epicenter that started to grow. I made the ring and grabed the boiling energy that was growing and started to distribute it everywhere in my body by moving the ring up and down my body. Then when i was satisfied that the energy was everywhere in my body to get out of it i got up and walked a bit. I was 14 back then there was no interenet and the only source to spirituality for me were books that my mother bought. Next i read about the meditation where your soul is conected to your body with a cord.. and when you manage to get out of your body you can fly around and explore the planet in spirit mode. That was facinating for me and what kept my interest in meditation up to this day.

2nd. The void/Subatomic Meditation/Concentration. 1998

For this meditation i started by relaxing my feet first because after my 1st death i was put feet first in my body so i thought there is a connection that is important with feet. I still breathed through my nose and with my stomach. After a bit i found myself in a void it was absolute blackness and i was the void. Then electrical discharges started to fire here and there in the void. After 20/30 electrical firings i decided that i had enuff and tried to get out of the void. But i could not feel a body and started to get scared. My body was nowere to be found. I was paniking and my mind raced. I thought that if i cannot gain control of my hands and feet to get out the most logical thing is to move my head. So i thought of tilting my head and instanteniusly i felt my head, as i was tilting it to the side i started feeling my body and i got out of bed. To reach this state it again had taken me less than 5 tries and again i was satisfied. By that time internet was available and there was one meditation that everyone was talking about… the famous zen meditation that is complete calmness and tranquility and whitness. So thats is the next meditation that was on my list to try out.

3rd.4th. The Famous Zen Monk Meditation/Concentration/lightning strike. 2002

For this meditation is characteristic to clear your head of thoughts so that was my goal befote i started. I started with my new discovery of concentrating to relax my fit first and then i concentrated on clearing my head of thoughts. Then i must have dozed of or acomplished to calm my head of thought because i found myself in complete bliss and whitness and calmness. I stayed in this state for a while, it was nice clam tranquill and everywhere i could see whitness… then i decided to get out of it. As i was lets say out of it i decided to be bold and since i was big fan of Raiden from the mortal combat movies i decided to do a lightning strike with my finger… so i took my hand from undreneath my blanket and thought of lighting strike..and one shot from my finger…then i strted moving my hand down along my body wile doing the lightning strike…at one point after 5,6,7 seconds of doing the lightning strike i got borreed of doing it and stoped. Then i fell asleep satisfied again. For many years i thought that those 4 meditation/concentration were a common thing untill i started looking for new meditations and found nothing about mine or other meditations/concentrations that might exist. Untill latter on.

5th. The lightning inferno meditation/concentration.2004

Unlike the rest of the meditations that i have done this one i have done 3 times already. I start this one as like any other of my meditations… and after i relax a lightning inferno electrocutes my whole body…the more i stay in it the more the intensity of the electrocution increases…if i just roll to the side and try to get out of it it still envelops me, so i have to get up from the bed and walk it off. I have noticed that this state i reach when im very tired and meditate. This meditation is very chalenging for me becouse the power of the lightning electrocution icreaes the longet you stay in it so everytime i try to stay longer but i get scared and end it by geting out of bed.

6th. The everyday go to sleep meditation

This is my everyday vafurive concentration. I lie down and concentrate on relaxing my body…the end result is… I feel like my body has shrunken and i am surounded by an aura that hums…it is very pleasant and removes all tiredness. I usualy turn around and fall asleep then.

7th. Chaos Meditation/ Soul Moving2006

After acomplishing most of my meditations i started to dream about a form of meditation that would exist out of my bed.After some interaction during my second death and later on with heavens i developed or more like discovered a way to create energy that alowed me to interact with energies within myself and once outside of me. This energy is light and is very similar to the discription of the serm soul. I call it chaos meditation because i can do wille siting, fully aware and awake wile walking and so forth. This is an energy layer that can be interacted on its own and alows you to interact with other energies within the body and outside. Things that i have discovered so far that you can do with soul moving:

Draw lines/draw leters and words
Have e replica body like your own and do gestures like you would normaly do with your own body but like a soul body, soul mouth
Create symphonies of movement along with music
shape shift and create and mimic mechanical object movemnt and shapes
destroy fatigue, itches and pain with it
relocate pain from one point of your body to another
soul move energie outside your body. (I have managed to this only with a needle rain that i see when im outside)

So … what are the purpose of my meditations? For some you can see the purpose but i will try to explain.

The split the atom meditation… just like a big bang when placed in non- existance creates a body in that non existance in the form of nuclear reaction.

The void meditation… i still dont know what its purpose but i always thought that if i can get back in that state /void i can manupulate energies and bring them to life infront of me… when i told about this meditation to a friend of mine she said that as many lighting discharges that i saw that many lighting strike i can give to people making me the district manager of Raidens/thors/ Zueses.

THe famous zen monk meditation…. it hints that there is no- non existance and its the point of creation/river of life.

The lightning strike… When placed in non- existance it creates a big bang but on a different level than the split the atom meditation…. i say that it creates the metal planes that exist outside in free time no time.

the rest of the meditations are self explanotory except the lightning inferno meditation…. i think its a defence mechanism of the body when you are tired.In reality i never have to meditate again because i have 4 back up against non - existance. But i still soulmove everyday and do the everyday meditation when i wana fall asleep like a baby. Ofcourse i could redo all those meditations and see if i can discover something beyond but simply dont have to meditate byond what i do already on dayly bases. Im still looking for new meditations that someone might know to try them out.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:42 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenthil

So…i started to meditate when i was 14 …<snip> as they say...

This whole post was very good!

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"
~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.
Better to PM me if you want me to see a post to me. I miss a lot.

Old 23-06-2019, 02:50 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason change
Hi, what is the purpose of your meditation? i have had experiences with meditating
to manifest health and abundance and have created the life
i want, changing my life completely around and having to only work 10 hours a MONTH while traveling etc.
HI, I have done this for decades. I actually work about 3- 5 hrs a week.

$$ just comes to me...that's my belief system, and thus, it happens...you know. Since the 70s.
Not using meditation..just with intention.

Meditation, for me, is to know God...period...love God, feel God...so far so good!
Like seeking the Kingdom of Heaven and all else comes...that sort of thing.

What's funny is Jesus didn't say 'only' seek the Kingdom...just do that 'first', you see.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Meditate unceasingly,

Old 23-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I like **** Sutphen's meditations. Oh good lord! D I C K Sutphen.
https://www.****sutphen.com/
Too funny....that is the phrase used in HBO's Gentleman Jack set in 1830...'Good Lord'!

Meditate unceasingly,

Old 24-06-2019, 11:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Too funny....that is the phrase used in HBO's Gentleman Jack set in 1830...'Good Lord'!

My mother's family used that as an expletive. That is usually where we get our favorite expletives, from our mother.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I found in a video on fb2mate that meditation reduces stress translates to less anxiety.
For example, an eight-week study of mindfulness meditation helped participants reduce their anxiety.
It also reduced symptoms of anxiety disorders, such as phobias, social anxiety, paranoid thoughts, obsessive-compulsive behaviors and panic attacks.
Another study followed up with 18 volunteers three years after they had completed an eight-week meditation program. Most volunteers had continued practicing regular meditation and maintained lower anxiety levels over the long term.
A larger study in 2,466 participants also showed that a variety of different meditation strategies may reduce anxiety levels.
For example, yoga has been shown to help people reduce anxiety. This is likely due to benefits from both meditative practice and physical activity.
Meditation may also help control job-related anxiety in high-pressure work environments. One study found that a meditation program reduced anxiety in a group of nurses.
Old 29-06-2019, 07:54 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
HI, I have done this for decades. I actually work about 3- 5 hrs a week.

$$ just comes to me...that's my belief system, and thus, it happens...you know. Since the 70s.
Not using meditation..just with intention.

Meditation, for me, is to know God...period...love God, feel God...so far so good!
Like seeking the Kingdom of Heaven and all else comes...that sort of thing.

What's funny is Jesus didn't say 'only' seek the Kingdom...just do that 'first', you see.

yes! we are meant to live this physical life but not get lost in it : )