Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-02-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

Some thoughts have been playing in the mind.

Life is but a dream, comes to mind.

This leads the thoughts to looking at what is a dream? What does a dream reflect?

Dreams reflect aspects of myself. Much like when sleeping and have images that are formed, these images are reflections of the self.

So, recently been having flashes that while awake ( physically), at times, feel in kind of a dream state. Which brings the thoughts what aspect of the self is being reflected to me?

Used to lucid dream. Lucid dreaming in short is being conscious that one is dreaming. In this state was able to interact with in the dream and the images that may occur. Starting to get back to training my mind to do this again. For me it takes practice.

Anyways, to look at life as a dream brings the thought that as I become more conscious of what is happening around and with in me in a way become more lucid. Through this become more conscious of things that may be and are reflecting aspects of myself. Through this become more aware of ways to better interact with others and life. Also, become more aware of how I may be able to heal aspects with in myself.

I'll leave my thoughts here at present. Hope this is clear enough for now.

So what are the thoughts and insights you all have on this?

Thank you

Just my view.
Life is a playground and using that playground to go through different experiences.
A dream on other hand is our soul communicating with us sharing what we go through and what we need to work on our path.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
If this brings positive results and happiness, carry on.......
Source has dreamed or manifested all that there is and, like nocturnal dreams, sometimes it's good and happy and sometimes it ain't but I have no way to explain how Source works or even my own nocturnal mind but I will take a pleasant, happy dream over a bad one anytime it happens!

Hi jimrich,

Agree, happy is far preferred over not. Life for me though has been a bit of both. The ups and downs. The trick for me is to learn as best I can at the moment and move on.

I as well can't find a way to express how Source works. It has been told to me by others that this life is of Soirce/God dream. Source is the creator of everything or everything manifests from Source, then in this way can in a way grasp this.
just some thoughts.

Thank you for your thoughts.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
Just my view.
Life is a playground and using that playground to go through different experiences.
A dream on other hand is our soul communicating with us sharing what we go through and what we need to work on our path.

Hi Doctor Strange,

Can relate as dreams being the soul communicating with us.
Find this true in my waking moments as well as in my sleeping moments.
In this way it does give life a dream like quality in a way.

Thank you for your thoughts.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Suspended
Seeker

I think dreaming is therapeutic and thoughts are healing.