Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-06-2019, 01:22 PM
Pathfinder

How do you know if you found your Twin Flame?

I mean there are billions of people in the world. And how do you know if you met them? Can they be not incarnated yet? and can you have more than one?
Old 20-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Guide
I think all of those things are possibilities, depending on your definition of Twin Flame. I don't think it is the same thing as a soul mate and I don't think we are always in synch with either of those. Maybe your twin flame is your daughter or your grandmother, maybe you twin flame is on another planet and you only get to visit in dream time. If you are constantly looking for your soulmate or twin flame or any other special relationship, you will think you have found it over and over and be constantly disappointed. Just relax and enjoy anyone you are in relationship with at the moment. You don't have to put any label on it.
Old 20-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
I think all of those things are possibilities, depending on your definition of Twin Flame. I don't think it is the same thing as a soul mate and I don't think we are always in synch with either of those. Maybe your twin flame is your daughter or your grandmother, maybe you twin flame is on another planet and you only get to visit in dream time. If you are constantly looking for your soulmate or twin flame or any other special relationship, you will think you have found it over and over and be constantly disappointed.

Yes..agreed. Every relationship reflects something of the divine. Some we resonate with closely and deeply, and some not so much. Often close fam and beloved friends are our deepest loves, in many lifetimes. You'd have to scale quite a high bar to do better mosttimes with a partner unless you mutually love and regard one another as you would your beloved fam and friends...frankly, it's exceedingly rare unless those partners are souls close to yours which also resonate deeply.

Quote:
Just relax and enjoy anyone you are in relationship with at the moment. You don't have to put any label on it.
I don't quite think this is good advice for everyone. First, it's pointless to tell others how to feel. Random sexual relationships which lack an authentic lovingkindness and equanimity for one another are typically destructive in many ways and many end badly. If others are in a bad situation, which is extremely common...if they feel used or if they're being taken advantage of, then they will feel bad or anxious or disturbed for a reason. Telling them to relax is telling them to ignore their better instincts.

Also, not certain what is mean by "you don't have to put a label on it". How about just owning truly and honestly where you are at the moment?
What's the issue here?

Publicly owning your friends is a joy and not a hardship. If you can't publicly own your friendship, then your friends may not be your friends for long.
And for partners, that should be a joy as well. If not, that's a partnership you can do without. IMO if folks can't name what they are to one another, that's a huge red flag. And usually smacks of deceit and manipulation by one or both parties. By partners, I mean anyone who is a sexual partner of some kind, regardless whether there is any emotional connection as well.

Some examples of how to own who you are openly and honestly, in front of one another and certainly also publicly:
"We are/I am...

- committed partners",
- folks who love each other and have sex but aren't committed" ,
- sex-only partners",

or...the biggest nebulous and most consistently abusive and exploitative category...

- folks in for sex and casual affection only, but where one or both use engage in mindeffery, deceit, and manipulation of the other".
(I.e., we use one or more terms like 'love' or 'partnership' or 'commitment' to manipulate or lie to one another about our true intentions)

This is naught to do with TFs or soul mates or w/e.
It's more to do with simple integrity and honesty and actively seeking and supporting the highest good of others (according to them) equally to your own.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Master
Not everyone gets with their TF and there's no need for that either. All we need is a critical mass. This because of the TF purpose which is about service to mankind and the planet, something most still don't get.
Most haven't met their TF, although they're convinced they have. It doesn't happen very often.

One huge sign is you having grown a lot so you're ready for a high vibrational relationship. Few people are. It also means that if you have mental health issues you are not a TF (There's many on here who got that) as it means you are not nearly at the level of personal growth to be a TF.

Another sign is, it is out of the blue and the depth of the connection.
Most people confuse this as of course you always feel wonderful when you meet someone you have / develop feelings for, which for some is also fast.

Some claim to have met their TF and when they tell their story it's someone they've seen at a distance at work or something, and maybe once said "good morning" to. Sorry, that's not a TF.

Mostly it's the depth & feelings of the connection, directly upon meeting, and those are incredible. Not going there to describe. Done that a million times, and few are interested in hearing how it is supposed to work or feel. Most prefer to latch on to their own version of what they feel is true love when most of the time the other doesn't even know they exist. That's another indication you're not a TF.

Biggest chance of meeting a TF, and being a TF, is when you're happy on your own, as in really happy so no mental issues, don't give a monkey's uncle about getting a partner let alone a TF. Just joyously living life, working on your dreams and aspirations.
If you're in that place, and again, few are, then you could be a TF and meet them. If that's what your Soul contract is for this life. And we don't need everyone to be a TF or get together with theirs. Just a critical mass. So the chances of it happening are slim at best.
But guess what: if you're in that happy joyous place, you don't give a t0$$. Why should you? You're happy already!
(Which is why you meet out of the blue, because you're not looking for them)
Old 20-06-2019, 10:13 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not everyone gets with their TF and there's no need for that either. All we need is a critical mass. This because of the TF purpose which is about service to mankind and the planet, something most still don't get.
Most haven't met their TF, although they're convinced they have. It doesn't happen very often.

One huge sign is you having grown a lot so you're ready for a high vibrational relationship. Few people are. It also means that if you have mental health issues you are not a TF (There's many on here who got that) as it means you are not nearly at the level of personal growth to be a TF.

Another sign is, it is out of the blue and the depth of the connection.
Most people confuse this as of course you always feel wonderful when you meet someone you have / develop feelings for, which for some is also fast.

Some claim to have met their TF and when they tell their story it's someone they've seen at a distance at work or something, and maybe once said "good morning" to. Sorry, that's not a TF.

Mostly it's the depth & feelings of the connection, directly upon meeting, and those are incredible. Not going there to describe. Done that a million times, and few are interested in hearing how it is supposed to work or feel. Most prefer to latch on to their own version of what they feel is true love when most of the time the other doesn't even know they exist. That's another indication you're not a TF.

Biggest chance of meeting a TF, and being a TF, is when you're happy on your own, as in really happy so no mental issues, don't give a monkey's uncle about getting a partner let alone a TF. Just joyously living life, working on your dreams and aspirations.
If you're in that place, and again, few are, then you could be a TF and meet them. If that's what your Soul contract is for this life. And we don't need everyone to be a TF or get together with theirs. Just a critical mass. So the chances of it happening are slim at best.
But guess what: if you're in that happy joyous place, you don't give a t0$$. Why should you? You're happy already!
(Which is why you meet out of the blue, because you're not looking for them)

I disagree with the mental illness part. I met my twin flame and once my awakening started, I became free from the effects of mental illness. It was like her loving me made a veil of confusion and chaotic emotions to ne lifted, and replaced with a deep and profound peace. Also, me and twin have mainly a telepathic relationship only, but I can see why as I haven't finished becoming who i want to be get but I'm going to get there.

Why do you think twin flames cant have a mental illness? Twin flames is mainly about the soul. More than half of this twin flame stuff has to do with the soul and not romantic love, so why would the mind (physical) matter?
Unconditional love can see past a mental illness, and in my case I was very healthy in myself and my mind when I was in contact with the twin. She left when I became sick again. So I think yoire somewhat right. But mental illnesses can actually appear once and never happem again. I used to be schizoaffective (havent experienced synptoms in almost 3 years) and borderline personality disorder, but that improved with a specific therapy. But just cause I had those disagnoses doesnt mean I'm not a twin flame pair.
Old 20-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Knower

I quote Wild Haired Woman.
I also would say, live and experience, definitions do not matter. I have experienced one overwhelming love in my life so far, they may be a TF or a Spiderman, it makes no difference to me.
I actually find it interesting how we apply definitions and labels to the socalled 3D world, like X is a "lawyer", a "democrat", a "nihilist" etc. - then, when we switch to "spiritual" matters we still care about applying the same level of accuracy. Definitions of soul connections are numerous and very detailed as well. So, you will read that a TF is this and is not that, a karmic partner is blablabla, a twin ray is a potato while a twin soul is a pumpkin (therefore, they will never be tomatoes )
I mean, who knows? I know what I know and what I have experienced; surely during your life you have had/will have other experience than mine.
You'll find plenty of viewpoints on the matter, but I think these are the kind of things you experience first and then you try define, to make sense of them, not the other way round.
I'd say, live and learn, with an open mind and an open heart - most importantly, always think with your own head
Old 20-06-2019, 10:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
I think these are the kind of things you experience first and then you try define, to make sense of them, not the other way round.

Very, very wise words

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-06-2019, 12:24 AM
Experiencer
Not everyone has a Twinflame it’s rare estimated 1%
twinflames are only here on earth now to aid ascension
Only those created initially to serve god can & some have been split
If you are a Twinflame you would have already met them or at the least a catalyst, they are all born already & due to come to union by 2024
May still be walkin souls yet to come in
If you are a Twinflame, you would have always felt like you had a great purpose or secret purpose, yet wandered aimlessly unhappy through life, from a young age you would have felt a deep sense of not belonging or not fitting in on this planet & you will loooong to go home, without knowing what or where home is, you would now identify with being a Starseed. Humanity may describe you as Aspergers. Due to their perceived inability of yours to communicate or fit in, when I’m reality you do not care to, you read minds & feel energy & do not feel the need to communicate verbally.

Many or most self confessed Twinflames on utube giving advice to others are not Twinflames ! Delusional is what they are, Neyah & the practical witch, stay away from this delusions. Many Twinflame helpers or tarot readers are demonically possessed, whether they are aware of that fact or not, trying to prevent twinflames from coming into Union, (About divine time utube, is a clear example) many close family members of Twinflames will be posssesed & lowering their self esteem thereventire life usually a parent, again they don’t consciously know, trying to prevent the twins living their purpose.

Everyone wants a Twinflame & romanticises the connection, when in reality it is incredible arduous.
Twinflames are ancient souls,,that answered the call to come & help the earth, they are here to save humanity, it is a task to be completed & most just desperately want to go home.

Old 21-06-2019, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Not everyone has a Twinflame it’s rare estimated 1%
twinflames are only here on earth now to aid ascension
Only those created initially to serve god can & some have been split
If you are a Twinflame you would have already met them or at the least a catalyst, they are all born already & due to come to union by 2024
May still be walkin souls yet to come in
If you are a Twinflame, you would have always felt like you had a great purpose or secret purpose, yet wandered aimlessly unhappy through life, from a young age you would have felt a deep sense of not belonging or not fitting in on this planet & you will loooong to go home, without knowing what or where home is, you would now identify with being a Starseed.

Many or most self confessed Twinflames on utube giving advice to others are not Twinflames ! Delusional is what they are, Neyah & the practical witch, stay away from this delusions.

Everyone wants a Twinflame & romanticises the connection, when in reality it is incredible arduous.

Well said there, especially the bolded part.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
Well said there, especially the bolded part.

I loved much of that post too and was going to bold another part

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc