Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-06-2019, 07:43 AM
Master

What do you....

Believe about twin flames?

What are you beliefs about it?

If this becomes a debate that creates heated tension that casts the fall down of this thread then I have total faith the moderators will see to it in a capable manner.

so with that being said....start....(if you dare)

this is for discussion purpose and to gain learning, (wow didnt think of that before, possible yes) and to see where we are at as a collective during these times (era) of the universe and how it is impacting us at soul level.

i'll start with this to throw out there......

do you believe everyone is twin souled?

What is a twin soul to you?

(please really ponder the questions and dive into them to avoid generic feedback...make sure its yours and your belief only....not a commonly followed from sites answer)

No, I dont believe everyone is twin souled. I believe it has a lot to do with GOD and a divine force rather than a human will.
I believe in the 12 tribes of judah and this is where the connection comes and why some talk of a number of souls and is even referenced many times.
I believe blood and blood lines are important. Not all are RH-

not every being here on earth right now has the agenda of love...this is why not all are twin souled.

A twin soul to me is my soul and my body is the image of the soul within my twin as his body image is the identical to my soul. We see this behind each others eyes. This is how God has bound them and made them in a marriage that no man or woman can dent. The soul is soul and body is body....once soul is released from body they find one another from understanding they each hold the soul image of the other within. If I die today....I will look for INIKA not him....HE will look for his image not me....and thats how we find each other out of body once it returns to dust. This is the marriage. the true marriage.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Ascender

Hi Inika. I'm not sure what I believe the tf or twin soul is as far as the soul goes... a split soul or a soul that is really, closely aligned with ours, maybe the closest soul to our own? I don't know...
All I know is, I tried for years to forget and let go. I convinced myself that he never felt what I felt and didn't really care. Then he came back, and was more honest than before and blew all that out of the water. Telling me about how he felt back than. Showing me how he still feels now. It's undeniable. It does seem to contain a certain level of fate. All the intuitions, the dreams, even what the inter-dimensional beings told me... all of it came true. That is more than coincidence, there's a lot more going on here. That's all I know right now...
Old 03-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Knower
I don't believe spacetime is linear outside of our human perception. Thus, there is no true progress, evolution, hierarchy, ascension, transcendence, or enlightenment outside our human constructs. And our perception is far from the full picture. The universe is all that can be imagined and more -- all that is, was, and ever will be -- one great mega-soul experiencing itself through innumerable tiny souls like us. Any concept of souls as "closer" or "further" is a major oversimplification of these mind-boggling complexities. I have no claim to understand these things I speak of, nor should anyone else. I preach only ignorance.

So do I believe the conventional rhetoric about twin souls? No. A soul is multifarious, with innumerable facets across spacetime, not simply split in two like astral kissing stones. And we probably aren't here to fulfill any particular divine purpose, or at least not some grandiose humanitarian vision of ending violence or world hunger. Our universe is born of violence and hunger, all things devouring each other in an endless exchange of matter, energy, and information. We can't change that. We're just here on Earth to be earthly, to be human.

That said, to be human is to believe grandiose humanitarian visions. Doing good by the world may be folly and even hubris, as one man's good is another man's bad, but we are driven nonetheless to eradicate what we see bad in the world. For you, the core issue may be cancer or carnivory. For me, this would be expansionist, globalist, imperialist, and interventionist regimes. Yet all too often, this "war against war" becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. As if our hopes and dreams, valid as they may be, are part of a greater plan far beyond our notions of right and wrong. All that "is" is right, as what is "wrong" simply would not be.

Likewise, we undeniably feel a particular bond with certain individuals in this earthly life. As if our souls just "click" like cosmic gears. Or those magnetic kissing stones. Together, for better or worse, you feel a particularly radiant and powerful energy potential. In this sense, I certainly believe in such a thing as soulmates and twin flames. Whether your souls are any closer in spacetime is irrelevant; you share a deep primordial bond at this point, encoded into the perceived framework of this world you share. Together, you will shape your destiny and those around you. Just like everyone else.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Master
The SF member named Bartholomew did a thread on TF/soul mates that made a lot of sense to me. He described a TF as a soul that splits to carry out separate missions, not to join up on the earthly plane though. What seems to be described as TF is more a soul connection. Very interesting thread if you get chance to have a read.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Master

as a soul in a human body i'll forever expand and discover the unity in one. it starts within. During this 'time' i'll experience everything I need and came to experience.

twin soul seems to be an experience or else it would never be in the radar of any type of existing 'thing' I could get to experience.

it just would not exist. the title, the 'what it is' ....heck even the books on it, the talks.....it just would not exist.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

What are you beliefs about it?

If this becomes a debate that creates heated tension that casts the fall down of this thread then I have total faith the moderators will see to it in a capable manner.

so with that being said....start....(if you dare)

this is for discussion purpose and to gain learning, (wow didnt think of that before, possible yes) and to see where we are at as a collective during these times (era) of the universe and how it is impacting us at soul level.

i'll start with this to throw out there......

(please really ponder the questions and dive into them to avoid generic feedback...make sure its yours and your belief only....not a commonly followed from sites answer)

No, I dont believe everyone is twin souled. I believe it has a lot to do with GOD and a divine force rather than a human will.
I believe in the 12 tribes of judah and this is where the connection comes and why some talk of a number of souls and is even referenced many times.
I believe blood and blood lines are important. Not all are RH-

not every being here on earth right now has the agenda of love...this is why not all are twin souled.

A twin soul to me is my soul and my body is the image of the soul within my twin as his body image is the identical to my soul. We see this behind each others eyes. This is how God has bound them and made them in a marriage that no man or woman can dent. The soul is soul and body is body....once soul is released from body they find one another from understanding they each hold the soul image of the other within. If I die today....I will look for INIKA not him....HE will look for his image not me....and thats how we find each other out of body once it returns to dust. This is the marriage. the true marriage.

i believe the twelve tribes of israel is really a baker's dozen. Because you have to count jacob himself in with all his sons.

the tribe of judah holds the twin flame style soul-mate... but despite being highly favored that tribe became cursed with judas in the new testament. Because now everything that soulmate does turns into a betrayal at one level or another and the only reason you can't see it is because you want to think about it in nice ways because you want it to work out. But it isn't as if that relationship hadn't already been previously cursed early in the old testament either sigh.

Some of the other tribes holding less favored soul mates actually have people that are a lot nicer in them... so then we have people in my life like the first favorite female or the second favorite female coming out of those... and of course the blue girl who I'm currently ambivalent about after what she asked of me lol! But truth be told most of the food I eat is blue. I'd have gone for it better though if it hadn't been for lacing it with toxins...

I was told that the first favorite female likes me eating blue, she can weave it into her story somehow?

Sometimes when I'm not thinking about how rejected I feel I can see something happening especially with the first favorite female or her kin. Although second favorite female is awesome in her own way...

To be dreadfully honest, sometimes I wish I could just entirely forget about the twin flame person. The whole experience with her is just awful every single time she steps into my life... the constant betrayal of everything I might want to think or feel is just awful even if she would otherwise be my favorite.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
as a soul in a human body i'll forever expand and discover the unity in one. it starts within. During this 'time' i'll experience everything I need and came to experience.

twin soul seems to be an experience or else it would never be in the radar of any type of existing 'thing' I could get to experience.

it just would not exist. the title, the 'what it is' ....heck even the books on it, the talks.....it just would not exist.

I agree about the soul connection just not the title of it ie Twin Flame. I suppose that's not the most important part though.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:47 AM
Knower

I am not really sure if there is a difference between TF & TS. I always thought they were interchangeable terms. I remember reading a few things over the years stating that they are different. In my opinion a TF & TS are technically the same thing, they are both incarnated at the same time and both are destined to meet up during that life but the TF reunion is the stage before the TS relationship. After the twins have finished their learning apart from each other they will incarnate together and inevitably meet up. The TF find each other to see where they currently are at. A TF relationship isn't guaranteed that the 2 will stay together throughout their lifetime though. It is about raising Earth's vibration so if being together isn't benefiting the rest of humanity they will separate and either continue their journey alone, with another soul connection that is more beneficial to the world, or they will meet up again later on once they both have matured. If one has matured but the other has not then they will stay separated until they both are mature enough to handle the promise they made to benefit the rest of the world instead of their own ego. The twins could stay separate from each other for the rest of their lives perhaps or they could very well evolve into a TS relationship which is guaranteed to last since the twins are both mature enough to stay together while still fulfilling their higher purpose. This stage is when it actually becomes more beneficial for EVERYONE if the twins stay together. While I think TF relationships are still rare, they are becoming more and more common as we evolve as a species, I believe that Twin Souls are much more of a rarity. If you are lucky enough to be in a TS relationship you can breathe a sigh of relief. The runner-chaser phase is completed, however the energy still remains in each, the runner will stop running and will transform that energy into something more developed. They may become the more submissive, passive and/or accommodating of the twins, while the chaser will now no longer feel the need to chase the other one down they may display that energy as being the more dominate one or the one who will initiate things between the two. Of course this is just my opinion so you know take from it what you want or don't want.

No. Not at this day in age. I believe everyone HAS a twin soul but the majority of the population do not have their twin incarnated with them right now. Most use their soulmate/karmic relationships as a channel for their twin so they can balance one another out. The less evolved twin incarnates while the one that is more evolved twin guides them from the higher dimensions. Once the incarnated twin catches up to the non-incarnated one they will continue with their journey in the 3D to further their learning experience, no longer being led by the non-incarnated twin. Now the incarnated twin basically going down new roads while the other one keeps them on track by making sure they hold on to the lessons they learned while they experience new things. The twin that isn't incarnated will provide a foundation for the incarnated one to go back to if they get off track. Even though the non-incarnated twin can't act as a guide anymore, they can make sure their incarnated twin sticks to the lessons they've learned that brought them up to their level. The incarnated twin will learn new lessons from trial and error, and other soul connections who have been down the road that they are currently on. Hopefully the incarnated twin will learn a thing or two and surpass the non-incarnated twin so next time when they switch roles, the one who was previously in the 3D can act as a guide. If no new lessons were fully learned then they can still use the their guidance to know what not to do. The twin that was previously in the higher dimensions will now attempt to learn those lessons in the 3D and hopefully succeed so they can again act as a guide to help the other one overcome the obstacles they had trouble with the 1st time. and it just kind of goes on like this until they are both at a point where they are ready to meet up in the 3D.

Those of us that have our twins incarnated with us have a whole different set of obstacles. They no longer have the other to help guide them as they are having complementary experiences of their own. Like I said while answering the 1st question a TF & TS I believe to be the same yet different. Upon meeting they will engage in a TF runner-chaser style relationship that could go one for months, years or longer. If they both evolve to the point where each one can hold their own while still being able to fulfill their higher purpose then the runner will no longer feel the need to run and the twin flame relationship will have turned into a twin soul relationship. If one or both of the twins cannot mature enough (namely the runner) during this lifetime then they will remain separated until they figure it out.

It is everything to me. The highs and the lows. The experience has been completely life changing to put it in the most simplest terms. It has stripped away every part of me that isn't in alignment with my higher self and continues to strip more and more as I go on. I have found strength that I didn't know I could possess and fixed issues I never knew I had. It has forced me to become completely honest with myself and has made me look at things in a completely different light. My ego has put limitations on many things, including our relationship. I had a very difficult time accepting that we could have any sort of relationship based on our circumstances. I often ran because my ego couldn't fit our relationship into the way I thought it should be due to the circumstances. This brought on pain, self-doubt, lying to the self, repressed emotions and more unpleasantness that I am probably forgetting. It wasn't until I was able to accept that everything was fine as it was that I was able to come back to him and look at it from a new light. Having an open mind is essential in order to make this union work. If you put limitations on certain things you aren't going realize their full potential.

Sorry that was kind of long-winded but I got caught up in the moment.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Master
see next one

Everybody has 1 TF and several TSs.
TFs came into being when the first Atlantean time began as we then got a physical body for the first time. Until then we'd been androgynous, energy only, and still paired. When we got a physical body we got separated deliberately so we'd have man & woman, had to deal with all the ins and outs of life in a physical body, including emotions, intimacy etc.
Wanting to experience more and having a physical body, was something many souls wanted to experience when Lemuria ended, and it was granted.
The fact that we all have a TF doesn't mean all get together in life with them. The idea of it was that it'd cause us to grow and evolve as with the separation from our TF when we became physical we also got the longing to reunite, to go home, to belong etc.
Until then those feelings had not existed.
I believe eventually many will find their other half, but doesn't have to be this life, and maybe it won't happy at all on Earth and you reunite in the Spirit realms.

A high Soul connection, below TF level. You have more TSs. The purpose of this type of relationship is different from TF.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Guide
For me, after going through the whole 'Twin Flame' experience (which from my personal perspective I would do all again in a heatbeat if I could, as she was the catalyst to my spiritual awakening) - I have come to realise that any connection we have with someone is how we choose to define it and what we make of it. Even if it is a shared experience.

As my spirituality evolved, I have come to realise I am theerfore not a soul in a body, but a body that is the very soul of the universe. Where many others - and not just one- will resonate with me and me with them. Each connection being different, unique and special. Consequently, anthing I eperience is mine and mine alone to feel. When it is reciprocated, then this intensifies the feeling. This can happen with anyone special, not just someone who we may define as a Twin Flame.

Therefore, in my view, it is so very simple. Especially as I don't believe in an afterlife or past lives; soul families or soul connections. As if we apply a label, this in turn implies expectation. That is, if we attach a spiritual concept to another person then this can actually be quite blinding rather than liberating. It is only when we look past this illusion can we truly accept someone for who they are - in their own right. So we enjoy any connection for what it is rather than what we want it to be.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking