Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-05-2019, 03:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVisitor
I agree that founders of religions historically have had experiences of altered states of consciousness and certain "revelations" of the Absolute and its workings on the planet were interpreted according to the their character and idiosyncrasy. Other religions of course where mostly based on ritual and advice to keep people ethical or under control in a certain societal structure.

I must keep in mind that the human brain is not in the position to fully understand the Beyond. I have made the mistake of trying to go there, only to my detriment. But, what about the heart? The mind can go so far, can the heart go further? That is why i think emotion may be key in certain realizations.

Love and compassion can lead to negative emotions, in an unconscious state. But perhaps with non attachment practiced, this can be avoided. So unconditional love would be categorized as an intuitive state by you, not as emotion?

I have been thinking about this raw transmission from inner knowledge, as a way of emptiness speaking through me or something of that nature. But unless there is total control of instinct, emotion, intellect, the transmission could be received distorted. We are talking about a state of perfection here. Or not?

I believe that Taoism talks about a brain in the gut, and a brain in the heart.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-05-2019, 05:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Who and what am I? Could you elaborate? It surely relates to where i am coming from? You have an insight for my condition to share?

I have been a true learner all my life, learning is not just a hobby, i feel this urge since i remember myself to be a hunter of knowledge. And an observer of course. Where would i report back to though?

The way I see you, you belong to the Logos consciousness stream.
Which means to me, the planetary, solar, galactic consciousness stream.
And if I am correct you are not the only one here to observe this phase of this planet as it goes through a transition, and of cause the human race, but the human race belongs to the planetary consciousness anyway, if we separate spirit from the physical structure.
Old 18-05-2019, 03:01 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that Taoism talks about a brain in the gut, and a brain in the heart.

I was reading about the second brain recently. Yes, three brains. I was thinking the other day that it is my gut i should be using for a sensor, regarding my interactions with other people. The third chakra.
Old 18-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The way I see you, you belong to the Logos consciousness stream.
Which means to me, the planetary, solar, galactic consciousness stream.
And if I am correct you are not the only one here to observe this phase of this planet as it goes through a transition, and of cause the human race, but the human race belongs to the planetary consciousness anyway, if we separate spirit from the physical structure.

Doesn't all consciousness belong to the Logos stream?

You mean perhaps that normal humans belong to the planetary stream, and i may belong to a vaster type stream, like the solar or the galactic?

Reminds me of Advaita Vedanta, my favorite Hindu philosophy.
Old 18-05-2019, 03:16 PM
Master

Quote:
I have been thinking about this raw transmission from inner knowledge, as a way of emptiness speaking through me or something of that nature. But unless there is total control of instinct, emotion, intellect, the transmission could be received distorted. We are talking about a state of perfection here. Or not?

In addition, you pretty much have to be objective enough, open enough, to even listen to and hear 'answers' when you don't like them.
Old 18-05-2019, 04:37 PM
Master

Similar to other's suggestions Ainslie MacLeod has a book out on the age of the soul(s) that profoundly changed my outlook on all of mankind. It's titled The Instruction.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Doesn't all consciousness belong to the Logos stream?

You mean perhaps that normal humans belong to the planetary stream, and i may belong to a vaster type stream, like the solar or the galactic?

Reminds me of Advaita Vedanta, my favorite Hindu philosophy.

In my view and understanding, there are several streams of consciousness within creation. The Logos, (all planet, solar systems, galaxies and what ever physical exists on those planets)

Then of cause we have Monads who come into the higher realms very early in the creation cycle of a (uni)verse or galaxy. Then we have what is called Oversouls who enter the mineral realms and evolve slowly into the plant/animal realms toward the higher realms.

Then we have the two lines of service within creation, the angelic and the Fae energies.

When I mentioned humans, I mean the physical form is part of the Logos, the spirit attached to it is either comes from an Oversoul, or is angelic, Fae or comes from and Monad.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:00 AM
Suspended

Quote:
In my view and understanding, there are several streams of consciousness within creation. The Logos, (all planet, solar systems, galaxies and what ever physical exists on those planets)

Then of cause we have Monads who come into the higher realms very early in the creation cycle of a (uni)verse or galaxy. Then we have what is called Oversouls who enter the mineral realms and evolve slowly into the plant/animal realms toward the higher realms.

Then we have the two lines of service within creation, the angelic and the Fae energies.

When I mentioned humans, I mean the physical form is part of the Logos, the spirit attached to it is either comes from an Oversoul, or is angelic, Fae or comes from and Monad.

Yes, i understand. I wonder what the spirit attached to me is, among the ones you mentioned...?
Old 19-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Master
One question, are you attached to the physical form or is spirit attached to you?
Old 19-05-2019, 07:31 AM
Suspended

Quote:
One question, are you attached to the physical form or is spirit attached to you?

I am not attached to anything my friend :)

I am simply doing my time in this realm, or playing my part in this theatrical stage, as we are discussing in the other thread..