Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I have become aware that the logical human mind is only part of the human body to get us from A to B on this earth plain
Why do you think so? Do you think a higher self canít think?

Quote:
So my HS tells me spiritual wisdom/ awareness does not come from the logical brain/mind where your beliefs seem to come from.

Spiritual inspiration comes from are spirit that hangs out in the spiritual dimensions and is picket up by the soul the true you that is having an earthly experience
Maybe I should have said the source of my convictions is not pure logic but rather:
logic + observations/experience + intuition.

It might be true that intuition can be a source of wisdom. But you have to use logic and rationality to prove if your intuition is consistent within itself and consistent with your observations.

If you just blindly trust your intuition you never can be sure if it is correct. Many fundamentalistic Christs or Islamists would certainly say that their intuition tells them that their religion is the one and only truth. But is it? Also Hitler might have had the intuition that what he did was right and good. But was it?

So you see: You can use intuition as a source of your convictions but if you use it without logic control you are skating on thin ice. If you rely on pure intuition without logic testing, all the content of your belief can be wrong. I myself could take no person serious who blindly believes all sorts of things that come into his mind.
Old 24-06-2019, 05:40 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
I also do not claim that I am 100% right. I rather claim that my convictions are true with a much higher likelihood than yours.

An atheist would say the same thing.

Have you ever had other worldly experiences, I've had quite a few which have given me a certain conviction towards my spiritual beliefs.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
An atheist would say the same thing:
[I also do not claim that I am 100% right. I rather claim that my convictions are true with a much higher likelihood than yours]
I can’t assess if atheism or whatever-you-believe is more likely because I don’t know your exact doctrine. However, from a strict rational standpoint atheism isn’t as likely as many atheists might think. Atheism is just another form of religion (the religion that there is nothing more than matter). Although atheists are experts in denying that.

But whether or not atheism makes sense, the point is that if anyone’s convictions came from any form of ideology, i.e. something he has adopted from someone else or something he read here or heard there, you can’t give a damn s**t about it! (I hope this phrase is correct, I’m not native English as I already mentioned.)

Quote:
Have you ever had other worldly experiences, I've had quite a few which have given me a certain conviction towards my spiritual beliefs.
What do you mean with “worldly experiences” in this context?
I had a lot of spiritual experiences, where I experienced that I am more than just a brain. I experienced myself as a soul, as a complex structure of energy. And I permanently make the experience that the things that happen in my life follow a precise plan that leads to a very unique form of evolution. (I can tell you more about that if you are interested.)