Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-05-2019, 06:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I'm getting confused with this astral business. I had it in my mind that the astral was way off somewhere. I know the SP member Bartholomew mentioned that the place where he connects to is a safe place, there are other places that we are able to connect to through the travel/OBE/channeling that aren't safe though. Sorry, I'm not explaining it correctly. But that's the basics of it. The info will be in one of Bartholomews threads.

At the end of the day, if you aren't sure where you are connecting to or that it is potentially harmful to you, or already harming you, if possible, leave well alone.

Btw, does SP have a spell check on it? Sometimes it seems to underline incorrect words, then other times it doesn't.
You may call it as you may,however the spiritual universe IS the spiritual universe, from the centre all the way out to where ever it keeps going to.

The area around the Earth is said to be the astral..right, but what about all of the other planets in this solar system & in every other solar system within this galaxy & every other solar system in every other galaxy...do we call all those spaces astral.

Call it as you may, however it is just the spiritual universe/creator/souce all in all....one just moves away from the flesh & they are instantly in the same realm..(the spiritual universe)..then all they have to do is travel throughout the spiritual universe.

If a dark minded being is annoying you in some location somewhere in the universe then move away from that being, but hey, there is nothing stopping the dark one from following you back to your body, heck that dark being or more, may have been with you before you left your earthly flesh body & could have traveled with you to your destination, & then started annoying you so that you would go into fear & then flee back to you earthly flesh body where it wants you to stay.

Again, the above is for anyones considerations.
Old 27-05-2019, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
You may call it as you may,however the spiritual universe IS the spiritual universe, from the centre all the way out to where ever it keeps going to.

The area around the Earth is said to be the astral..right, but what about all of the other planets in this solar system & in every other solar system within this galaxy & every other solar system in every other galaxy...do we call all those spaces astral.

Call it as you may, however it is just the spiritual universe/creator/souce all in all....one just moves away from the flesh & they are instantly in the same realm..(the spiritual universe)..then all they have to do is travel throughout the spiritual universe.

If a dark minded being is annoying you in some location somewhere in the universe then move away from that being, but hey, there is nothing stopping the dark one from following you back to your body, heck that dark being or more, may have been with you before you left your earthly flesh body & could have traveled with you to your destination, & then started annoying you so that you would go into fear & then flee back to you earthly flesh body where it wants you to stay.

Again, the above is for anyones considerations.

Neil, I wasn't trying to be argumentative in my post to you if that's the impression I gave. I was just stating what I've learnt so far. I have much learning to do.

I'll go back to my previous point though, re travelling wherever. Why do it in the first place, or keep on doing if there has been a bad experience? Or do you feel you have little choice in the matter, ie when you are sleeping?
Old 03-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Master

Quote:

yep

Quote:

yep.. everything in our physical reality has it's astral counterpart in the astral. Everything exists there at the various levels of it.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanKowalski
Hi,

Is there anybody who can tell me or direct me in to right place where I can find more infomation how to get close my chakras and also restore my aura to normal functionality? What is happen: I have been practicing several timnes OOBE and meditation without any preparation pass 7 years ago.

What I knew there was that I had to ask a Guider to help me get out of my body and start my individual spiritual journej so I did it, however without having experience as I mention before. Therefore after few trys I decided to stop doing this becouse of heavy head pain. I have never sharing my experience with anybody until now.

In August/September 2018 I decided to give a second chance to OOBE since I was doing meditation to achieve mindfullness becouse of massive number of thoughts in my mind. Once I try OOBE for last time in 2018 I have experienced nothing, but what comes to me after all was terrible... For last few months my mind has been and is still attacking by the Guider who I've have been asking for help. What comes with this attacks:
- Loud and modified innervoice who is talking to me directly
- Vizualization with opened eyes in white and gold color - and closed eyes when it comes to sleep - massive sexual content and aggression against me
- Bad thoughts touthing my religion
- Overall bad thoughts about everything and enybody who I know
- Anxiety
- Warnings about active telepation on my subject

I was trying to find help in my country in church and hospital but what priest exorcist said to me was I have been reading to much fantasy. What doctor said to me was I have schizophrenia- funny isn't it?

Is there anybody who know how to stop this attacks and get clean myself and then protect me against those attacks in the future?

Now I living in England and looks like there is nobody who can understand my problem. I will be very grateful for any answers. Thank you for your uderstanding.

As another here said, you can not close chakras, if your chakras closed you would not be getting energy flow and you could not live. They help maintain the health of your body.

I would not expect a few OBE attempts to have harmed you and it sounds like you were not even successful so I'm not thinking that is your issue.

Now though, asking a guide to help start your spiritual journey can have major impacts on then what you will experience. Including you may even end changing so much that things such as your current religious beliefs could be dropped or parts of yourself may start questioning them. This can make people feel quite uncomfortable and for some may cause a lot of fear esp if they have the belief in that they will go to hell if they stop believing what they do. That request of yours to be put on your spiritual path may really change like who you are now.

Such changes IF they happen too fast for a person.. well it's possible for someone to go like crazy. (I know someone who that happened too, he ended up in a mental hospital for months cause he just not mentally ready or energetically ready for what happened) if they are shifted too quickly and experience things they are truly not ready for.

The head pain you were getting when trying to OBE was probably energy congestion (things which need to clear out which are blocking your energy some, that will cause pain). If you want to one day do OBE, if that is happening, its best to work on your energy system for many months first on getting energy able to flow better through it and being able to cope with higher amounts of energy. You need to work on clearing if you want to be doing that, I think your head pain was a sign of that were needing to do that (working on yourself and clearing)

When a guide is asked to help someone to go OBE there are many things they may do.. one of the things they may do is then try to raise a persons vibration. This can not only cause pain and headaches if the person is not ready well for this but it can also do other things.. eg extra energy boosting the energies a person already carries can cause aggression feelings and be excessive sexual feelings and bad thoughts in some cases. Once again IF it's parts of yourself causing the issue, you need to work on clearing your energy.

Quote:
Loud and modified innervoice who is talking to me directly

You could of been opened up to the astral plane more by your request to the guide. Who is talking to you?

or it maybe your own inner voice and an aspect of yourself? Sometimes we can carry aspects of ourselves which we may not be aware of.. you asked to be opened up spiritually more so gaining more self awareness and hearing inner voices of your own is also a possibility and not just the possibility of hearing another.

Quote:
massive sexual content and aggression against me

explain more what is happening so I can better comment.

Another thing.. not all guides are "high guides", some people can have some lower beings as like guides and if a guide is attacking someone, the guide may be doing it to try to help the person to shift in some way esp if that person has made the kind of requests you did.

From your post I have not been able to tell with the info given if the one you called to is a guide of yours or an imposter (some beings will fool people and one should never blindly believe a being just like you dont go and blindly believe what a stranger who comes up to you on a street tells you). When requesting a guide.. request the "highest guide" most suitable for you at this time and not just "a guide".
Old 03-06-2019, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Is the OP still around here?
Old 04-06-2019, 01:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Neil, I wasn't trying to be argumentative in my post to you if that's the impression I gave. I was just stating what I've learnt so far. I have much learning to do.

I'll go back to my previous point though, re travelling wherever. Why do it in the first place, or keep on doing if there has been a bad experience? Or do you feel you have little choice in the matter, ie when you are sleeping?

Hi JosephineBloggs...my reply to you is somewhat over due.
I wanted to let you know that, i in no way thought that you had been argumentative towards myself..All good I trust..SMILES from myself.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi JosephineBloggs...my reply to you is somewhat over due.
I wanted to let you know that, i in no way thought that you had been argumentative towards myself..All good I trust..SMILES from myself.

That's ok Neil. Thanks for your reply. Smile from myself too.