Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 24-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Kundalini serpent caught on camera?

A few years ago, I took a picture of myself with my phone. I was sitting on the head of my bed, by the window. It was during the day and I had my lights off. When I looked at the photo, I saw an orange, fiery-looking snake thing emerging out of my throat chakra, around where that chakra is. It went on to kind of curve around my head. I am so upset because I cannot find the pic anywhere!

My question is; just what the headline says: Can the kundalini serpent energy be caught on camera, x-ray- MRI, or anything else like that? I believe I have had a spiritual awakening. I was diagnosed with bipolar 1 (mania) disorder back in 2014, and when I was inpatient, some hospital techs asked me if I believed I was God. I told them no, because I didn't. I still don't. Thoughts? Opinions?
Old 24-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taralb
I saw an orange, fiery-looking snake thing emerging out of my throat chakra, around where that chakra is. It went on to kind of curve around my head.
That was most likely not kundalini. I would say something else was going on, but what it was I cannot say. When kundalini emerges it is from the sahasrara chakra (crown, or 'thousand petals') at the top of the head. When awakened it will rise from its origin in the muladhara chakra (in the sacrum) through the spinal cord, to the crown chakra. These are the effects of kundalini awakening https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini#Descriptions

Quote:
My question is; just what the headline says: Can the kundalini serpent energy be caught on camera, x-ray- MRI, or anything else like that?
According to this document https://share-international.org/books/PDFs/_tmna.pdf it can be mentally visualized, though page 60 and 85 seem to indicate something of an energy nature can be caught on film. Go to page 97 to get an in-depth description of kundalini awakening. I am not a yoga practitioner (except bhakti yoga), but I agree with the writer that attempting to awaken and/or control kundalini without a guru or qualified teacher or guide can be disastrous. Being bipolar myself, I especially would not delve into it. To be frank, we are not mentally stable enough to handle its effects
Old 25-06-2019, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taralb
A few years ago, I took a picture of myself with my phone. I was sitting on the head of my bed, by the window. It was during the day and I had my lights off. When I looked at the photo, I saw an orange, fiery-looking snake thing emerging out of my throat chakra, around where that chakra is. It went on to kind of curve around my head. I am so upset because I cannot find the pic anywhere!

My question is; just what the headline says: Can the kundalini serpent energy be caught on camera, x-ray- MRI, or anything else like that? I believe I have had a spiritual awakening. I was diagnosed with bipolar 1 (mania) disorder back in 2014, and when I was inpatient, some hospital techs asked me if I believed I was God. I told them no, because I didn't. I still don't. Thoughts? Opinions?
Namaste.

If you have a mental illness in India, a psychiatrist would never ask if you believe that you are God, because 99% of the population would say "yes" anyway.

"Oops...we are going to need another diagnostic criteria here...we can cross off 'delusions of grandeur' and 'hearing discarnate voices...."

As for "Kundalini snake caught on film" I am not doubting you, but hearing anything like that takes me straight off to YouTube, to see if "Kundalini" appears among the plethora of everything else supernatural that has been "caught on film" and apart from watching a few semi naked bodies writhe and contort in snaky eroticism...nothing....and so, Shivani files it into her box of "nothing to see here...moving on".

Yet if referring to oneself in the third person is an indication of mental instability, I would have been hospitalized ages ago..

Aum Namah Shivaya