Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 25-06-2019, 08:11 PM
Master
yes you're right about meat, processed foods and tap water.. I've done a lot of research on this stuff, as well as other physical, mental, emotional and spiritual reasons for suffering as well as healing. After many years of research and combing the universe for answers I arrived at a very simple answer. Deviation and deprivation of nature causes disease, disorder, and ultimately death.

We can be harmed or healed in all ways, what we consume and create.. We are supposed to be creative, experimental beings, but there are certain laws of nature on this planet, beyond it, and within ourselves that we have to honor to attain the most vitality and tranquility. We're designed to eat, and use products, in most cases as fresh from nature as we can get. when we destroy nature and then use it on or in ourselves it starts destroying us too. I could probably go on for days about this lol but hopefully the simplicity of it is clear enough. but we're supposed to use our wisdom, intuition and knowledge to discover or remember what can be used in what ways.. for instance, cooking and processing most foods or products of Earth renders them toxic for us.. but there are certain exceptions, like heating herbs or extracting essential oils, they still carry very high vibrations and retain vast healing properties.

there are so many ways to use things around us and our own bodies, minds, and souls to thrive. there are even countless research studies about all sorts of things having healing efficacy, even yoga poses, mind-body techniques like EFT which involves tapping on certain acupressure points and saying sort of affirmations, color therapy, spending time in nature, touching the ground with our bare feet or body, listening to certain sounds, rolling our eyes (EMDR), making art, writing, all sorts of things with the mind like meditation and on and on the list goes. all the senses can be used for healing or the opposite. whatever humans are designed to do can be healing.. but things we're not designed to do have a detrimental effect. just like if we twist our ankle or rupture our organs in a car accident or whatever, if our bodies are moved in ways they're not supposed to be it wreaks havoc. of course what we ingest or are exposed to through our environment also has an impact on our organs and internal & external body.. We just have to follow nature, and though as I said I could go on, I'll just also add here that our nature is love, so when we act out of negativity or are exposed to it, that effects us in all ways too. I think the main place to start is with what we have most control over and do on a daily basis, keeping our bodies pure and taking the foods and herbs and things that help us detoxify all the things we've accumulated that don't naturally belong. and then when we are stronger and cleaner physically we are more capable of behaving the other positive ways which help us and those around us heal and progress in the right direction. yep they've just designed a mucked up world where it's hard for us to be, consume and create what we are supposed to, but when you realize how ridiculous and unnatural the mainstream is it's easier to stay true to the beautiful reality that is our birthright..
Old 21-02-2020, 10:00 AM
Pathfinder

don't get me started on food...so much food available in lots of countries is just so bad for you (thank you for-profit food industries!), combine that with spiritual and mental problems...people do suffer from a lot of combined factors equals lots of sick people
Old 06-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Pathfinder

I'm pretty sure it's pathogens, namely viruses, bacteria and fungus. Recently, when my sick mother began an antiviral regime, she got better literally overnight.
Old 25-03-2020, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_journey
i remember wondering what really causes all the illnesses of today...
Anthony William has already outlined the causes in Cleanse To Heal.
Old 25-03-2020, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account
To be honest, I just think a lot of so-called spiritual folks are just fanatical vegans that use spirituality as an excuse to elevate themselves and downplay non-vegans. We humans are naturally designed as omnivores, and our digestive system even more closely resembles those of carnivores than herbivores. The reason illnesses exist is simply because they do. It's part of life.
Old 26-03-2020, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
. The reason illnesses exist is simply because they do. It's part of life.

I have to agree with this sentence.

While it's sensible to look after our bodies and be mindful of our lifestyles, sometimes people experience illness or infirmity, or crippling situations, not because they have done something "wrong" in their lifestyles. With infectious illness, even the strongest, fittest, most athletic, and healthy eaters can just be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And it has nothing to do with being vegan or not being vegan. Ask some of the over 100's around who are basically doing very well with no serious chronic illnesses except their advanced age and the aches and pains that go with it. None of them lived perfectly "clean" lives. One old guy over 100 has cigars every day! I don't think any of them were vegan.

Sometimes, in a more spiritual sense, illness is experienced because there is something to be learned from that condition. At times those who get such things devote their lives to research of that illness, or in help and support for others who suffer from it, or other conditions. They are given compassion and a deeper understanding of something they knew little about before.
Old 27-03-2020, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_journey
so let's say you went vegan and in your free time relax more to de-stress or listen to some music or positive relaxing asmr videos lol this should avoid needing the doctor or any over the counter treatments.

As long you don't force a vegan diet onto yourself it can be beneficial.
Having said this, not everything that is on offer in the vegan diet I would see as healthy in the long run.
I haven't been to a doctor for almost 30 years.