Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-06-2019, 04:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Keys, Keys, Keys

I would say it started about a week ago. I have a few tarot readers that I watch on YouTube... all of the readings brought up keys at some point. Again, several days later, keys popped up. It was finally when I came across a higher consciousness video in which there was an art image depicting a key over the mind that I realized the Universe was trying to get my attention with these keys.

After I realized this, I suddenly remembered there was something that I had been thinking about just yesterday about a key. I then remembered a daydream I had while thinking about my twin flame. In my daydream, he had been teasing me about how I had him wrapped around my finger (he would often do this when we were together), and I said "Yes, but you have the key to my heart." This is something that I had never said to him before, not in a daydream nor when we were together. It was significant to me when I imagined saying it, because I've never felt like I've wanted to so fully give my love to someone whether I received it back or not. That's why I feel like only he has the key to my heart... and why I told him so in my daydream.

So then, after recalling my daydream... I remembered how a few days ago I had gone to a store to try and get a key made but they were unable to do it at that time. I had lost the extra key to my vehicle about two months ago. I had searched for it and checked the inner pocket of my purse several times as this was where I always kept it, but it wasn't there. So after I had left the store, I thought to myself I should really try again to find this key. I got home and thought I would look in the inner pocket in my purse again. I barely reached inside it and felt a key... it was there! Missing for two months and suddenly back in the place I had always kept it.

So... tarot reading keys, art keys, daydream keys, and missing keys suddenly reappearing... all this within a week. I'm not sure the symbolism of keys, but I do remember a line from one of my favorite childhood books, "Where there's a key, then there must be a door."

Anyone familiar with key symbolism and what this might mean?