Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Master
I was going to do the next opening to channel, but it is about 23 minutes and I felt some slight reluctance, not sure if is me from that length of the time or not so decided I'll do it Saturday or Sunday. Instead I decided to try a short one, just so I an channeling my guide almost daily.

---------------------------
The pertial merging with your soul, overlapping is indeed possible and many do find they enjoy this and can spend consideral part of their lives to reach this state or to live in it once they do. Such a thing can be a goal in itself.

Soul and you are indeed described as 2 who are one. 3 if one adds in what you call twin flame but the term is not fully accurate but we can use it for now. The expression of 2 or 3 who are one is more correct then you know. You are experiecing learning about this as it occurs. Allow it to happen since as you have experienced, the first step of the process is enjoyable indeed, the rest will be as much if not more.

-------------------

it is not so much becoming your soul but more accuratly to say you are awakenened to being a soul, being your soul and yet yourself too. Since soul can experience itself as more then just 1 idenentity, person, consciousness. It can be more then one. Explore and experience this, you will learn much. There are many methods and ways. Pick one that feels correct and is more fun for you, and most pleasurable as well. The path is easy. There is no rule that is has to be hard unless one decides it most be from what their culture or society says. Why not choose the fun path over the hard one. one can learn just as much from either.

-------------------

things will indeed gradually improve over time, faster perhaps they you suspect. Leave yourself open to change and growth. Change can be a thing one feels unsure about. Think over, feel within, then make the decision, taking into account how you feel about it within, how your body may feel, and what you think abou it. Weigh these together, putting aside cultural or socity pressures and beliefs to be your true self when you make decisions.

This will carry you far indeed. farther and faster then you may suspect. Though patience is a good thing to have as well. Especially in a place where one can't whip up a chocolate Sunday instantly. ;)

felt a ps from guide: you would be surprised at how many love you and are sending you their love, many indeed. One day you'll know and meet them.

I personally look forward to that.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
it is not so much becoming your soul but more accuratly to say you are awakenened to being a soul, being your soul and yet yourself too. Since soul can experience itself as more then just 1 idenentity, person, consciousness. It can be more then one. Explore and experience this, you will learn much.

Yes I agree with this, since the experience of merging is really the experience of switching perspective and remembering.
Old 12-04-2015, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutonja86
I hope it is ok, just wanted to thank you for sharing your experience.
It feels genuine / real when reading.

Thanks. I did this in part so I could have a record to look over myself, and maybe others would be helped also from my experiences, if any read this.

-----------

I decided to hold this one off for today since Saturday and Sunday are wide open. there is a livestream show I like watching on Saturday but they will be going for another hour or 2. This time the guide's energy felt less here, like he had gotten more accurate at how much to integrate into me. and at about 30 minutes I feel only a slight pressure headache around the center of my head. about the same as when I first started to channel after 5 minutes or a bit less. Felt also like my soul was helping less. I guess since my guide has gotten a better feel of how to integrate his energy with mine to communicate with me. it is of the conscious channel type, not the type Jane Roberts or other do where the incarnate is mentally elsewhere.

This was a audio on giving yourself a reading of the future.
---------------------

a week from now. I'll be done on the 1st pass of the 3rd part of awakening the light body and will have, perhaps, done my dwarf fighter/cleric for the first time should have worked on evolving my thoughts so they are more positive, more of the true me and I'll be done with the opening to channel course and thinking if i want to get the next course, or if I'm not done with it I'll be close.

<things will indeed flow in a positive manner, surprising you at how positive they will be. a very happy surprise indeed you will get. Though most of the events will be predictable. Keep continuing on the channeling and awakening the light body since these both are helping you to become your true self. let things slide by the wayside as some humans say. This will be natural and you may not notice as somethings slip from your life or you loose interest in things that once you had a lot of interest in. some of these interests will return, perhaps changed, perhaps with greater or less interest then before. things will be more positive, though perhaps you'll be as yet unaware unless you look back, others will notice, even if it is not consciously. You may be less so since it will be more of the true you you will have awakened to.

--------------

a month from now: <You will be surprised at how much progress you'll have made a month from now. if you choose to buy them you'll be at the beginning or slightly past the beginning of the 4th awaken the light body course, maybe even about half way through the first pass and the receiving a clear channel you'll be farther along, well into that course and our connection will be stronger then now. If you start trying to channel your soul daily also, setting aside time to channel us both you'll be surprised at how good the connection is indeed and the progress you've done at awakening to your true self. more progress the a single step.

work on your thoughts and feelings. turning them more positive. these will help you to awaken to your true self. keep on this path. with perhaps slight deviations if they feel like you should try them or they really interest you. You'll be surprised at what the month from now you will be up to, very pleasantly surprised indeed and also at what you know.

Though as you know the future is fluid, much like water, though certain trends are more likely to happen if the majority or mass wish for a future, even if they are not fully conscious of it. >

--------------

3 months from now: <you'll be finishing or towards the end, perhaps, based on how fast you go through, of the awaken the light body course, much progress you'll be making with awakening to your true self that you are underneath the human shell or skin. you'll be much more experienced at channeling, if you keep to it regularly, and will be much stronger at connecting to your soul and perhaps myself as well. depending if you keep at it and your intent over the next few months, also you may start to connect to one that some may call one from your monad as well, soul group or other labels some use for this. you may well be surprised when the first connection and message continues. continue to channel regularly, even if just for 10 minutes a day, most days of the week. Your body will be healthier, with the regular exercise and if you add some walking as well, even better. You'll be surprised at what stage you'll be 3 months from now in July. perhaps you've been done some more creative persuits. continue on this path and do not stop either of the tings you are doing, or other things that feel right to the inner you.

--------------------
6 months from today: <the awakening the light body course is long since fished and gone over a 2nd time. your connections are stronger that you have been connecting to to channel with your soul and monad. things will progress in a much more positive light and manner. some things you do now you will have stopped by then, some without even noticing and some old things you have stopped you'll pick up again, in varying ways. things will progress positively along a great rate of speed, surprising to you, but not those of us here keeping an eye and helping you. You may indeed have touched your true full self or be well in touch with it. the true you that is within you and you are awakening to as you peel away and dissolve the layers between it and you. more creative pursuits you may have picked up between then and now.

---------------------------------

unknown future date, a year, several, or more: you've long sense stopped getting new light body courses and repeat your favorites, doing most of the mediations from time to time, some for old time's sake or nostalgia. you are in regular contact with your monad and are aware, on some conscious level, of being a full member already. the ones you help knowingly and unknowingly will surprise this you indeed. Some you may not know about till you have returned to your true real home. things will continue to grow in progress in a positive manner. You'll be your true self and positive. Surprising you could even have had severe or strong doubts. The truth of things that really manner you'll see or know. new friends you'll have, very good or fantastic friends you are not yet aware of.

keep on the path you are on. work on becoming as positive and your true self as you can, shedding the skin like a snake, shell, awakening to the true you within, have faint that you can and do not give up, converting your feelings and thoughts to more positive ends and elements. Expanding the ego to encompass. it is already expanded and by this time it will have expanded to encompass all. Surprising this you perhaps at how positive and great you'll be at awakening to your true self. We'll all be very happy here indeed, we are already at your progress and will be at your continued progress. You'll do great indeed and already have. opportunities that would surprise this you will make themselves known and will be opened to you over this time. You will be surprised indeed at what you'll be doing at this time.

and what a homecoming you'll have. ;)

Last edited by Kulstor : 12-04-2015 at 03:58 AM.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yes I agree with this, since the experience of merging is really the experience of switching perspective and remembering.

I think I've experienced some bits of that. Sorry, didn't see your post at first.
I've momentarily merged with my soul and mingled I guess it's called, sorta the overlapping circles you mentioned. I was still me, but more me, like I could remember stuff I forgot that I forgot, and was more aware. Hard to describe.

I wonder if becoming a member of a monad works the same sorta way.

I'm surprised that apparently I'll be , maybe, channeling some member of the monad I'm either descended from, a part of but not conscious, or however that works. Think I put down a message from the dragoness who is a soul ancestor of mine.

My guide and dragoness have used the term Monad, maybe I'll have to ask them what a monad is since they've used the term.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:41 AM
Master
I decided to try a short channeling instead of waiting.

So what is a monad?

<it is a soul that , to use a human term, is more evolved, more aware, then we are at present. Like the 3 of us they are souls who are, one could say, 1 soul, but many separate identities and consciousnesses>

Like the 3 of us are, the 2 of us, and twin flame? <very similar yes indeed. With the 3 of us working together we will become a conscious member soon. You may be surprised at how soon. As long as we work together like we have been doing. it is an exciting time, such glorious great change.>

is that why she (dragoness) has taken an interest in me, and i guess us? <partially. she, like any soul, does and is willing to help and teach others. But we are of her lineage and she sees that we are close so has taken a special interest in us. easier for 1 member, 1 conscious member of a monad to be doing this. Better then half of them doing that.> I feel soul said this in a somewhat humorous intent.

so we can get there by working together? <yes, us 3. the way what some would call past or parallel lives can affect each other, what you do helps and effects us, me and twin, equally. as you become aware of being me, but your own self, your own consciousness. As you grow into this awareness it raises all of us. and humans also. the humans would be surprised at how developed spiritually they really are. but they'll all find out in their own time. We'll ascend together whether we are merged or not. Though I suspect we may prefer to experience it together instead of being merged.>

and we'll do that together, the 3 of us? <certainly, we are tied together. You raise up and develop as you are doing, and it effects us all, we raise too. Soon we'll be joining them.>

So put simply a monad is a group of souls who are also 1 soul. Separate identities of one soul, but their own souls too? <yes, it may seem more complicated or confusing if one thinks of it to much, but that is ok. Think on it, but not to deeply, it'll make perfect sense.> i think I do understand, in a way.

Dragoness told me this morning while I was asleep but not asleep that everyone is a member of a monad but most are not aware of it. <yes, that is true. One can experience that for short periods of time, but one has to awaken, ascend, grow into, mature, or whatever term you prefer to use, to be a full conscious member, which we will be sooner then you think. and they are as sexual beings as we are.> since they are like us and we are like them. Makes sense. <indeed.>
Old 13-04-2015, 02:14 AM
Master
Since the audio today was just orin and sanaya talking thought i'd try another short session. Not many questions for me today.

So is the temporary guide thing true? <yes, I'm what you may call an aspect or a part of a monad member you'll be channeling soon. easier to reach me then them and you reach each other. Not to worry, I'll be around, just not channeling much since they will be higher. as the one said you'll channel one then the entirety. No need to hurry though. there is a question of energy, compatibility, how much you can handle, how high you can reacn and them reach down as well as your overall vibration level. many considerations that you don't need to consider yourself about. I just mention them since you would just ask what considerations, so this saves time. > the end part done with the feel of a humorous smile, or the equivalent of that.

the guy who contacted me briefly, he said we are or may be more related then I know or suspect. i forgot his exact words but why did he say that? (I'm refraining from saying who since....for personal reasons, it's no one who was ever on this forum. <he and you are in the same soul group, more or less. but something like soul group. Labels can be hard to stick to things but that is the overall thing.>

So what is your opinion of my getting the authentic self audio before the ceremonies of initiation? <that first one is a good idea if you feel you can afford it. the 2nd one, the universal mind one would perhaps be done better as a side course, get it when you can and do it once a day like you are doing the channeling course and you may do the receiving clear guidance.>

So what is your opinion of receiving clear guidance? <at the heart you don't really need the course, but if you did get it it would speed up the connection between you and your guide and perhaps speed up when you'd connect to the first monad member as well as having other benefits. >

<Do be sure to get the heart one before the throat course since that one will benefit you better in that order then in the suggested order. though you should get the throat one before the crown one. In my opinion. >

So what stuff will I be doing after all this? <what you want and enjoy doing. Think of it as play and work/play, not work like, oh I better roll up my sleeves and go to work. that is more like what you are doing on earth, though that is not really what you are doing on earth, what you are doing is non the less very important, but not the drudge work some may be doing since they want to do it. What you may find as drudge work they enjoy immensely. and the vice versa also fits. here you do what you want. and being non linear you can do something , get bored and zip off for a few hours, even a few years, come back an instant after you left and pick up from there. Though there are some who do prefer things more linear. Most to grow to see the huge fun and advantages of being non linear, thogh it does take some time to get use to it. >

< yes, monads are the many who are one. everyone in the group is of the same soul, but each is also their own soul. and some members may be extensions, aspects, or other things of other members. Some do feel fear they will loose their individualist. But the opposite is true. you see you have more options that you can now see. You understand more and know and feel you are more yourself then you ever were before when you first join your monad, or more accurately, you become conscious that you have always have been a member but were not consciously aware of being a member til now. It may sound complicated or confusing but once you experience it it all makes perfect sense and feels so right.>
Old 13-04-2015, 02:22 AM
Master
Now I'll try a very short session with soul.

You were happy when the 3rd monad person contacted me briefly this morning, why is that? <With the work we are doing, the 3 of us, we have attracted more of their attention which means we are getting close. it is a great time. a time to be very happy about and proud about. Nothing wrong with being proud, as long as one doesn't take it to far, or get to silly with it. >

so the 3 of us can be members at the same time? <indeed, we would not be the first to do such a thing. and as for twin she is busy doing other things, her own things, to help in her own way, as you are also. >

So I'll see the 3 of us together eventually? <indeed, we'll all be together finally at your celebration of coming home. I'll be great. no more details since i want the rest to be a surprise.>

So you want to join the monad, not that i don't , just of your feelings. <yes, it'll be a great thing. we've grown a lot, more then we suspected we could have. It is all a part of growing, learning and experiencing. Though it should all be fun. even some work can be fun. here you do what you want to do as much or as little as you want to, and you can learn and grow even from hanging out with others. your energy can effect theirs and vice versa. Especially if the level of understanding is somewhat different. Though a gathering of friends can lead to growth also since just hanging out and talking can lead to new experiences and learning, even if none are aware of it happening.>

Anything I should work on at the moment? <the course you are doing and will do. keeping your thoughts and feelings more positive. You've done excellent in that area, but keep it up. You'll be surprised at how you are in January. Though learning and growing never stops, it can still be fun.>
Old 15-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Master
This is an interim connection between the guide youfirst connected with and the one you later will connect with, the monad member. This connection will be a short one since you body can only hold this energy for short periods of time.

abundance? look for opportunities as they arise and take them.

This connection will get better with time. As your body and energy systems adapt to this higher level, grade of energy, more potent, or whatever term you prefer to use. relax and let the energy flow and the connection strengthen with repeated attempts as well as repeated short attempts instead of a few long ones.

ou are doing well and have made much progress more then you are aware of at present perhaps. Your soul's excitement is normal and understandable. perhaps ignore typos for now and go back and look to correct them later, that will let things flow much easier then correcting as you go. also it'll help the connection as well. also pausing to let the connection restrengthen.

this should be all for now, any more and you'll get a headache at this time.

------------

I could feel the energy in the top half of my head, very concentrated and potent, and to a lesser degree all throughout my body and energy bodies as an unusual sensation. hard to describe.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:52 AM
Seeker
Good stuff Kulstor, when I read the channeled parts the connection really comes through. I'm not too open yet but I can tell it's very strong. Thank you for doing that. I want to at least offer my gratitude to you and those helping.
Old 15-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Master
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my posts here. Interesting that you can feel the connect coming through. Sounds like you are sensitive to such things. :)

-----------------

I tried to channel the dragoness briefly, though I suspected the answers I figured at worst it'll be good channeling practice. and 1 minute has left me with a very mild pressure headache, but it'll pass very soon.

I asked her, if I want to become a full monad member what should I do? <Continue doing just as you are doing. And continue to get and do what you are thinking and planning to do in the future.>

<I've been keeping an eye on you and you are doing very well. You've attracted the attention of some other members. We'll help you to gradually become a member.>

Will I enjoy being a full monad member? <yes you will. Lots of fun, options. YOu'll love it.>

----------------------------------------

later:

I thought to myself, so the monad are sexual beings, I wasn't directing it at her but i did get, <you don't know the half of it.>

<and you should start saying we monad members since soon enough you'll be a full member.>

So the others won't mind that? <not the ones keeping an eye on you and helping. > and the others, <they wouldn't care either. Their attitude, would be you're a member, but one who's not consciously aware of being a full member yet.. > So they are aware of me then? <Yes, just not paying much attention to you since you're being helped by me, and soon a few others. think the human expression to many cooks....>

Makes sense. can't have 40 all trying to help me like you are. <very true, that would be counter productive.>

<continue as you are doing, and stick to or close to your plan, and i guarantee before the incarnation ends you'll be a full member.>

Though I call her the dragoness, that is just a term I use since when she first contacted me months ago she sent me a mental image of a dragon's head and wings behind the head.