Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Null void

Patience, my dear jordank.....:P
Old 16-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I think that this spirit is very wise. Meditation can increase your energy levels very much.

I don't agree at all. This spirit, if it is so wise, would know that, by stealing energy from a physical being, he is "cheating" in the raising of his vibrations, and therefore ultimately lowering his own vibration.

He has to get there on his own--meaning, raise his vibration by doing good--i.e. that is defined as anything that raises someone else's vibration. This guy is not doing that for you. Yes, he may convey some information, but the information he needs is that he can't have selfish motivations to "help" someone. It doesn't work.

I haven't read the Second Chapter yet, so maybe I'm wrong. I just think this spirit doesn't get it yet. He's still trying to cheat the system--do what he wants, get what he wants, by damaging someone else.

Lora
Old 16-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I don't agree at all. This spirit, if it is so wise, would know that, by stealing energy from a physical being, he is "cheating" in the raising of his vibrations, and therefore ultimately lowering his own vibration.

He has to get there on his own--meaning, raise his vibration by doing good--i.e. that is defined as anything that raises someone else's vibration. This guy is not doing that for you. Yes, he may convey some information, but the information he needs is that he can't have selfish motivations to "help" someone. It doesn't work.

I haven't read the Second Chapter yet, so maybe I'm wrong. I just think this spirit doesn't get it yet. He's still trying to cheat the system--do what he wants, get what he wants, by damaging someone else.

Lora

Even demons or vampires can be very wise. I think that he only wants to be helped, I don't think that he wants to hurt Null Void. This is my opinion.
Old 16-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Even demons or vampires can be very wise. I think that he only wants to be helped, I don't think that he wants to hurt Null Void. This is my opinion.

He may not want to, but he is doing it nevertheless, in order to get what he thinks he needs. He can't take what he needs--it ends up reducing the vibrational level not increasing it. Intention is everything.

So, I still don't think he's very wise. Yes, he's figured out how to "make contact". And he does say he is avoiding taking over the body--that's something. But then he physically hurts Null Void. He still doesn't get it--IMHO!

Lora
Old 16-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Null void

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
He may not want to, but he is doing it nevertheless, in order to get what he thinks he needs. He can't take what he needs--it ends up reducing the vibrational level not increasing it. Intention is everything.

So, I still don't think he's very wise. Yes, he's figured out how to "make contact". And he does say he is avoiding taking over the body--that's something. But then he physically hurts Null Void. He still doesn't get it--IMHO!

Lora

You are right about thinking that the spirits intentions are somewhat twisted. I urge you to read all chapters. I am just posting it so that someone who is in need of this knowledge might find it. And what is Lora?
Old 16-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Null void

Here is the long awaited 4th part, enjoy :P

Part 4-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After three months.

Voice- can you tell me about your some experiences when you started your sky element meditation.

Me- what a surprise, as usual you want to know things you already know!!

Voice- its my style. Let lonely ghost have some fun.

Me- lonely?? Are you kidding me? You are like a leech sticking to my body. You can never be lonely. You are always with me unfortunately.

Voice- i dont have any spirit company to keep. It gets lonely here. No one to talk to.

Me- stop complaining. You want to know about my experiences?

Voice- yes. It will be my pleasure.

Me- 1)well within a week of meditation i felt intense pain in my third eye chakra. 2)Well after that i fell ill.
3)When i got out of illness i started feeling constant headaches. Medicines were not effective.
4) After that i again fell ill. In first month alone i fell 6 times ill by different reasons. Which was unusual since i do not fell ill that much easily.
5) Next month i was on overheat I had heat rashes which was very rare in russia.
6) Then i started noticing energy built up in my pelvic chakra.
7) In last Month i happened to have come across with a stomach issue which was strange. I never had any stomach problem.
8)Headaches were gone , but the pain in the third eye chakra was still there.
9)And most important thing was i started to see my own and others aura.

Voice- very good explaining. Now lets see what these experiences actually means.
1) that means that your third eye chakra is now getting closer to the opening. It will be opened after few months.
2) which is common. Your body is showing signs of the drainage, which was happening.So your body was weakened by that drainage.
3) headaches caused due to the regular reasons. You were too depressed about your uncle. It was physiological and psychological.
4) those other illness were just because your immunity was down due to depression.
5) the heat built up was beacuse of two reasons-
i) your sky element meditation is known to create high heat in ones body. It was a side effect of overdoing it.
ii) your energy core got out of balance while meditating. Thus worsening situation.
6) that means that your energy core has almost reached the 2nd last chakra.
Or maybe it is just a gas. Nobody can tell!!!!!
7)that means your energy core has reached your pelvic chakra, and now you have to make your energy core to advance to the next chakra or it will be bad for your stomach.
8) those headaches were psychological. Pain in third eye means its opening.
9) yes , it was about time you should start to see your own aura. well the aura you were seeing is just a first layer which is closer to the bodies. The more you progress the more layers you will see.

Me- wait a minute, hold on. You said that my uncle was a pipeline to the ancestors, and after his death his eldest son will be the pipeline, isnt that what you said?

Voice- yes.

Me- then how come i became a pipeline before his death? i am not from a distant branch. How come i became a pipeline before his death?

Voice- it finally clicked in your dim witted brain. When you said that you want to save your uncle, your intentions were pure. So i hit two objective with one plan.
I didnt wanted for you to become a pipeline to your ancestors since it might stressed you more. It has its risk. I was going to establish a secondary connection of yours with your ancestors, it was safe since that link will be weak your energy will not be drained at larger rate. But since you really wanted to save your uncle, i made you the pipeline. Thats why it took 5 hours to establish it. Since spirits were trying to see if you were capable of completing the task or not. When the connection was established, the spirits connection with your uncle was severed by them. Now your uncles energy will not be drained like before. What do you think that means?

Me- (curses) you are joking right? Is it true?(curses) you can really do that?

Voice- natures laws are rigid, you can easily bypass them.

Me- i dont believe it!!, can i hug you?

Voice - stay away, it will be awful. Just dont get over excited. Remember you only baught him few years. Death is the only common destiny among every living being.
And you took his place. Try not to be like your uncle.

Me- i know that. But thank you what you have done for me. I misunderstood you for greedy, evil ghost.

Voice- i am greedy but not evil. Just remeber that dont jump into changing someones destiny, everything has its price. You are paying price of your uncles additional years. And he will not believe if you told him about this. He will not be grateful to you. Does it going bother you?

Me- no, it doesnt bother me.

Voice- any questions on my analysis of your experiences?

Me- many questions!!! if i was overdoing it, then why you didnt stop me?

Voice- you were meant to overdo it. Overdoing means that your body cant handle that much energy. If you dont try to cross limits you will never cross your own limit.

Me- what is energy core?

Voice-its your bodies main life force. All of your bodies functions can not happen wothout it. This energy core reside in your last chakra.

Me- then what do you mean by energy core has reached your pelvic chakra?

Voice- energy core does not move. Imagine a vertical pipe with 7 knobs.
At the base of the pipe is water being pushed upwards. That is your energy core. 7 knobs are chakras. At Each knob because of neglect blockages have been developed. Now when you do meditation the water will be pushed upward. When the water will reach each knob it will start to clear blockages. When it will clear blockages it will move to another one. Your objective is to make water go beyond 7th knob. Am i clear?

Me-what are these blockages? Negative energy?

Voice- there is no negative energy nor positive energy. Its just the way to describe harmless and harmful energies. When you will learn to fully see aura, you will start to see these negative energies. They are considered bad due to their nature to damage our energy field and make an impact on our body. You will see these energies in black colour. People are afraid of black thats why they see these negative energies as enemies. Just let me give an example- when a average person enters a house infested with a ghost, that ghost will start to suck that persons energy so now that ghosts energy is considered negative. Now in that house a person with exceptional level of energy comes in. Now his energy level trumps the ghost's. Now if the person descides to move against the ghost, it will be a knockout for poor ghost.
Does that mean that the persons energy was negative for ghost. When you will master your occular power you will see that organs which are not working properly will have a black colour surrounding them. I think i have strayed from main question.. What was the question again?

Me-what are these blockages you describe earlier?

Voice- the blockages are actually your previous incompleted files. These are the files of your previous births. Which you didnt completed.

Me- files of previous birth?

Voice- simple example-- when you borrow someones money and dont return it then a file is created. If you die not returning that money then when you next reincarnate as human. you will somehow pay him the money.

Me- but these things happened at previous births, why it have to be relevant now?
Dont you think its awful lot of time for holding grudges?

Voice- it is not a grudge, its a transaction which was not completed. It is natures law. Every transaction have to be completed. You can fool a person but not nature. You cant bypass these laws.

Me- so its like when you take something from someone you have to give somthing in return. But what about bad things people do?

Voice- now you should understand the working of nature, nature doesnt differentiate good from bad. What do you think is good and bad? What makes you think certain thing is good and certain thing is bad? Its your own point of view. There are four characteristic traits which are found in all over nature- hunger,self preservance, urge to reproduce and love. Well you cant find love in microorganisms they are too busy in increasing their numbers.(laugh). Love can only be shown by a fairly developed brain. So,it might not be common all along nature but it is an essential one.
Now about good and bad. When tiger kills deer is tiger good or bad?

Me- tiger is not bad, he needs to eat so he has to kill.

Voice- so then tiger is good right?

Me- i dont know.

Voice- tiger is not good nor bad. He is doing what he does best, hunting.

Me- but that doesnt explain about us, people kill each other, they steal from each other, when they are not needed to do this. We dont need to kill other people to feed ourselves.

Voice- thats your point of view. Let me explain- according to you elderly care is good thing right?

Me-yes.

Voice- there are many animals who simply kill their own elderlies. Now tell me is that bad? Does nature says anything about that?

Me- but these are animals, we are humans, we are better than them.

Voice- humans are better than animals but they are still animals. Homo sapien sapien, that is your scientific name. You belong to the animal world, just because you brain is more developed doesnt mean you are beyond animals.

Me- if there is no good and bad then whats the point of all of this, the sin concept, is that false?

Voice- the intention of that concept is very important. You dont know much about religions so i must tell you that each religion have concept of sins and good deeds.
According to them the sinner will go to a bad place after death while one with good deed will go to the good place. This whole concept is something on which your current world is based upon. At that time when these concepts are created world was in very bad shape, so these concept helped it to make better place. Imagine people knowing that there is nothing good and bad, what they will first do? Bad things. If people realize this, world will plunge into darkness. Its sometime better to live in a illusion than reality.

Me- but then what about killing, if a person A kills person B then what happens to the person A ?
Doesnt this fall in the transaction?

Voice- this killing does fall into transaction. You took his life inturn he will took yours or something equal to that in next life not necessary in human birth. This law also work same way on animals.
But then there is an exception. What if the B person have already killed the A in previous life? Then it will mean that the file of their killing is closed. Unless A again attempts to kill someone. Its not that complex.

Me- but then what these files reside in my chakra you said really are?

Voice- these are same kind of files, some things you are going to recieve some you have to give. Nature takes care of the rest.

Me- then what about accidents and illnesses. Why they occur?

Voice- accidents and illnesses can occur because of the foolishness of a person. If you drive a car by closing your eyes, you will find yourself with me, does that mean it was in your destiny, No. You did this to yourself. An average person ends up facing obstacles which were not even in their files when they are born. We start to create more files after some years. Accidents and illnesses or other events are not always present in our files. Some happen because of our mistakes while some are created or the main cause of that are themselves, while some are predestined.

Me- what do you mean by created by us?

Voice- well what i learned about you is you understand a concept well if i give any example about a concept. at least your dim wit brain was able to grasp something.

Me- just explain it.

Voice- imagine you are leaving in a ghost infested house. If your energy is below than average, then that spirit in your house will have a added advantage while sucking your energy. Now your energy is drained to a critical level, when someone has low energy he will be succeptible to the diseases. Does this disease was in your file? You were responsible for your diesease when you decide to live in this house.

Me- ok so you mean to say that we shouldnt dwell in places where there is threat to our energy, right?

Voice- yes, but this is not the only way you loose your energy. There are many ways to loose your energy than gain. You have spent 2 and half years meditating do you know that you were just scratching the surface? Why you started to show the signs of progression just within three months why not before?

Me- i dont know, maybe because of that new mantra?

Voice- sort of correct. Your old mantra helped you to achieve an advance stage of concentration. Your concentration while meditating is excellent. It takes many years to hone that skill. In your case it took 1 year. since you were just a child it was easier for you to learn that and you were not forced to do this, it was your own wish to do this. Thats why you were able to do it in short time. But you didnt know what to do next? Thats where i came in. I observed your meditation sessions for one month to analyse your skills. When i saw you were ready to step further i suggested you another mantra. As you will progress you will abandon some things and will accept some things.. Thats the path you have to walk onto. Your new experiences were result of you pushing forth. You were not pushing yourself before, now meditation will gain you energy, is that right? Then tell me how you will keep that energy from geting lost?

me- dont get near to ghosty houses?

Voice- are you sure they are the only one want to take your energy?

Me- no idea about what you are talking!!

Voice- meditation will let you acquire the energy while a certain changes to your way of life will let you keep most of it.

Me- what changes?

Voice- for starters dont live with a spirit under one roof. Well Thats not an option for you(laugh). Avoid going into places that you think have spirits residing. But if you start avoiding this way you will end up with no place to go. Not every spirit is on a sucking frenzy. They try to be as discreet as possible. They do take litle nip of your energy but its okay, they dont have replenishable energy system. We replenish our daily quota of energy when we sleep. When we fall asleep our subconscious mind take over our body. As long as subconscious mind is in dominant position we can channel energy all around us in our body. Thats how we replenish our quota. This is the main objective of meditation to make our subconcious mind dominant for a specific period of time. As long your conscious mind is dominant your meditation will be inefficient. Now lets just look at the changes you are going to do in your lifestyle.

Me- i did not agreed for any change in my lifestyle.

Voice- you have to. You are only able to store only 20% of your total energy you accumulate while meditation. Rest is getting lost because of your stupid emotional side.

Me- only 20%!!!!!, thats not possible, where is the other 80%going?

Voice- well a considerable proportion goes to your ancestors. Do you remeber what i told you about water tank earlier, i didnt add the mistakes you were doing at that time. Let me tell you this by a simple mistake you did 3 days ago, Remeber that mistake?

Me- i dont think i did anything wrong in this week.

Voice- then try to remember, your classmate alexei, what was that conversation about?

Me- so its about that, well he was telling me about his father loosing his job.

Voice- then what did you do to assure him?

Me- i told him that his father will get a job, no need to worry.

Voice- well the doesnt need to worry about that, on the contrary you are the one who need to.

Me- i dont understand!!, why?

Voice- when you said that his father will get a job, a channel was established between you and his father. Everything is energy including money. Now lets just say that his father lost his job due to his previous files, now if there is an unemplyement phase in his life according to his file then he will remain unemployed due to different circumstances and events. Now if he wants to get a job eg. Worker in a factory. Now lets say that the requirement to get selected for is 100 units of energy, including your credentials obviously. Now if he wants to get that job he have to collect 100 units of energy. If he is not being able to get thatjob means two reasons.1) he was able to gather 100units but did not have enough energy to go beyond the restriction placed by the activated file.
2) he was unable to gather 100 units.
Now lets say that he is slowly gathering energy like 5 units per day. He may reach his objective as long as he remains focus on it. Now you stupidly told your friend that his father will get a job. Now a specific amount of energy will flow from you to your friends father. The amount of energy which will flow is based on some parameters, 1) the emotions you feel about you friend and his father, the deeper the emotions the greater the flow. 2)Your own energy reserves. Its flow of energy will not exceed to certain limit. It will not go beyond your daily quota. But there is always exception.
3) how much focused you are on the objective. The more you are focused the more energy will be released. 4) the flow of energy also depends on the strength of channel. The channel between two strangers will be much weaker than a channel between a mother and her child. The connection between a mother and child is the stongest connection in this universe only paralleled by a connection between soul and nature.
Now since you have established a connection with him, lets say that you are giving him 3 units per day. So he might get a job sooner than it was expected, all thanks to you. This channel will break when he will get a job or he dies whichever comes first. Do you understand?

Me- thats too much, i was just assuring him? Is that a crime?

Voice- words have power, how you use them is more important than meditation. It doesnt matter which language you use as long as you follow the rules of conversation. Never speak in the way like "it will happen, you will get that, i wish that you will get what you want, your problem will be solved, if you try it will happen, you are going to get rich/poor, god will give you that, ". You know the rest. Always talk in possiblity not in certainity when talking about others. If you are talking about yourself and if it is positive statement, talk in certainity, generally negate the negative statements or use possibility. The objective of this is to minimise the creation of the connections which might draw energy from you. A pretty good example is
When you told alexei that his father will get a job, instead you should have said that his father might get a job. This makes a lot of difference on how your life will be in coming years. Do you remeber telling me that you dont need money, when you say that you dont need money or dont want it, at that moment you have use you small part of energy to make sure you will not get money. Keep it up with that and soon you will end up broke. But then there are files that may give you some unexpected wealth. As i told you before it requires a lot of energy to go beyond the restrictions of a file. This think before speak rule apply to me as well. Since i possess energy i have to be coutious about not breaking this rule. Unlike you i have not replenishable energy reserve. Always think before you speak. As long as you follow this you might end up Saving considerable amount of energy.

Me- so blessing someone might draw your energy isnt it?

Voice- if the blessing is a certainity then yes.

Me- so this is the only thing i have to change in my lifestyle, think before you speak and do not talk in certainity. Thats easy.

Voice- this is just a small part. But for now continue your meditation.
Old 16-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Null void
And what is Lora?

My name

Lora
Old 16-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
You are right about thinking that the spirits intentions are somewhat twisted. I urge you to read all chapters. I am just posting it so that someone who is in need of this knowledge might find it. And what is Lora?

I make the point because it's more than just--"somewhat twisted" intentions. It's not my judgment, but a kind of Law of the Multiverse that won't let him gain energy by taking it. I say it because it won't work for him--IMO.

I will read more. Just not sure I would trust this guys' knowledge if he can be blind about one of the basics like this.

Sorry.

Lora
Old 16-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Null void

Everyone has its own perspective to see at things, interpret the information. He told me to not convince anyone about it. One who is destined to find this knowledge will find it in any possible way. I dont mind critiscism, its natural to happen. I have been termed as devil worshipper, satanist even antichrist on a forum. I dont mind anything anyone will say about this. And meaning of islewalker?
Old 16-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Everyone has its own perspective to see at things, interpret the information. He told me to not convince anyone about it. One who is destined to find this knowledge will find it in any possible way. I dont mind critiscism, its natural to happen. I have been termed as devil worshipper, satanist even antichrist on a forum. I dont mind anything anyone will say about this. And meaning of islewalker?

I'm not criticizing you. I believe you have experienced all of this. It's him I'm iffy on!

I live on an Island (Isle) and walk a lot!

Lora