Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-10-2016, 10:51 AM
Knower
just a question...

ive been wondering how you go about removing psychic blocks? And does it make you a "bad"medium if you have some blocks?
In my development work I've come to the realisation that I have a few blockages in my way of fully opening up to receive from spirit, and I know spirits feel it too because they back off when I get a bit freaked out. It's all pretty new to me I'm only young and so when some things come to me it's really unexpected and I lose focus on it when I start analysing what just happened... I do it to myself really hahh but I know my biggest block right now is fear of the unknown and what spirit can come through to me and the things they can show you , I guess I need to get some guts and get over it if I want to succeed in this sorta thing... I hate not being able to express what I experience as well I feel like no one will understand because they aren't inside my head to see what it's like for me. my town really needs a medium circle thing for ppl like me with no friends lol
Old 01-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Spirit Life! Well, I think your wise and mature beyond your years, I definitely cant say I was the same at your age but I did journal, and I journaled a lot. I highly recommend it

Also, perhaps, it is an age thing too and you needing more life experiences. Personally, I feel the 'unexpected' from real life experiences, like expecting a baby for example is much worse lol. Now that will throw your fear into the abyss of the unknown. However, I think as long as you shield and protect your energy field ( white light) you will be okay and there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

I was having a similar sentiment last night, and my friend gave me this advice, this person is very talented with their gifts. Just a little tid bit that spoke to me:

Quote:
It takes time and practice to get better with it. It's like any other skill, really. You are learning how to use it. And bring it forth. So lots of belief, trust, and letting go. As well as opening up. And then just putting it all out there. Which can be scary. It's not so bad online, as you are hidden behind a monitor. For me it can be scarier in person doing them, than online. I find online it flows easier for me. Like I can get more lost in it. In person it's like your trying to come up with what to say, and get the words right. Without rambling on an on. And you can see their reactions in real time to know if you are close, or off.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Spirit Life! Well, I think your wise and mature beyond your years, I definitely cant say I was the same at your age but I did journal, and I journaled a lot. I highly recommend it

Also, perhaps, it is an age thing too and you needing more life experiences. Personally, I feel the 'unexpected' from real life experiences, like expecting a baby for example is much worse lol. Now that will throw your fear into the abyss of the unknown. However, I think as long as you shield and protect your energy field ( white light) you will be okay and there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

I was having a similar sentiment last night, and my friend gave me this advice, this person is very talented with their gifts. Just a little tid bit that spoke to me:
Aww thanks Clover, that's lovely advice :) hahah yeah id be terrifyed expecting a baby and god knows what could go wrong with giving birth luckily i wont be going down that road anytime soon thats for sure. I do a lot of protecting and closing my third eye and crown work as well i find it really helps me not get bombarded by any kind of spirit but i resonate with where you said, "perhaps, it is an age thing too and you needing more life experiences." as too why im not getting where i would like to be with my abilities. My mother is a fine example of that for me too because its taken her years of spiritual practice and development to get where she is now and its very inspiring as ive seen it all growing up hehe so i do get it i need some more experience up my sleeve and PATEINCE oh my goodness im so bad with that hahaha