Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Guide

That is what Babaji is about, touching hearts. Thanks for your comment Miss Hepburn.
Old 17-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Guide

Remember, dear ones, your lives are the culmination of millions of years of spiritual evolution upon your planet. Each of you has moved upward throughout the ages to

your present form. Even those who do not display spiritual knowledge and live mostly in ignorance, are of such a high stature, because they embody the spark with

ever growing attainment promised by the spirit within. All of life, animate and inanimate contain this spark, but in man it has reached its full potential for expansion. It

is critical that you remember this, as you are ready to place judgment on one of your brothers or sisters. All are of vast beauty could you only see their final attainment

back to fullness. Remember dear ones, it is the ego that displays ignorance, the spirit can only display perfection. When you view the ego, you naturally want to judge,

because you all know deep within that it is the imposter. In this sense, you are perceiving the ego as ignorance yet the body holds the true essence, therefore it is to

be honored as a vessel of divine light. Could you only see with divine sight, you would have no problem with this exercise. It is wise to stay humble and lighthearted in

your opinions of each other. Those whom you deem as less, may be regarded as saints on another level of existence. The ego is a poor judge of character and is even

hard on its owner. Do not believe what it serves to you as truth, regard it as having an opinion devoid of truth. In your awakenings, you will begin to realize divinity in

all, including the sand at your feet. All hold the cosmic flame and all is here now for a specific purpose in spiritual evolution. Strengthen your ties with nature, so you

can easily have empathy for all forms. This will help you to release the old negative patterns that have neglected the earth and her creations. Each of you sustains

and feeds the earth when your thoughts are loving. This is a two way street, you are nurtured and cared for in return. Gratitude is love, and it has a direct effect on

your experience. It is easy to practice gratitude on those people and things that you already love. Try rather to extend it to those who are not as easily loved by

you. See what it is that you judge, then see it once again with your spiritual eye as a perfect spirit embodied. You would be wise to see not the ego in all its forms, for

the ego is not the true being you look upon. If you can practice this on all form that you have previously judged, and bring it to a conclusion, where you no longer wish

to judge, then you have made a mighty leap in consciousness. It is not so hard, dear ones, you must be willing to accept truth in all circumstances without exception.

In divine peace, Babaji
Old 20-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Guide

Dear ones, you now are experiencing the finale of this vast cosmic play, and as you don your light garments, the old garments of a long era are folded up with care as

you remember your long journeys in the dualistic ages. Your new garment is permanent, for light transforms your old perceptions of who you thought you were, and

now you step onto the stage transfigured and remade in your true image. This garment is also protection that keeps you centered in truth so that you always remember

where you came from and where you return. The old can no longer touch you, the arisen mind now touches the cosmic mind and transforms love beyond all limitation.

You now have the ability to fashion your now with cosmic intelligence. The foundation of your creations are based in truth. Think of this garment as a new vehicle that

allows access to the whole of creation. This is a passport to the inner realms beyond human perception. This garment is your true freedom and as you have traded in

the small will for divine will, you are given the keys to the universe. Could you have imagined such a divine heritage while embodied you would have soon tired of your

lessons and given up. It was preordained that you reach a certain level of wisdom before these truths were exposed to your consciousness. The truth, dear ones, is

beyond imagination. It encompasses such diversity and beauty it cannot be comprehended with finite tools. These revelations will unfold as you fall deeper into the

impulse of love. Every step brings greater bliss, greater awe of the infinite scope of creation. Transcendent love is the key to all understanding and the simple heart

that can comprehend on this level is indeed blessed. You are creating with the light that ever surrounds and is in you. There is no beginning or end to the source of

light, it is, omnipresent and omniscient. Can you glimpse the paltry life you have willed to participate in, in order to finally return to your grand design? Dear

ones, you are deeply honored for the experiment that you have played in. to lose all concept of your divinity, to forget your beauty, to climb again to the light is

indeed an accomplishment. Those who lag, will come in their own time to this wisdom as the play ever unfolds in divine harmony. Let go of all your attachment to the

lower order, you are being asked to accept again your sacred gifts. The material has served its purpose and now simply plays out for the benefit of the still awakening.

Keep your vibration in love and this will carry you through the remainder of the dream. Ever in service, Babaji
Old 27-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I tried tact but you often need to understand someone's ego very well in order to negotiate their defenses. Real-time feedback helps a ton too.
Another way? Not really but I'm open to suggestions... or demonstrations.
Interesting read this thread. First channeling thread i have ever read.

The way i choose is what Jesus spoke of.
There's two passages from the bible that i interpret as his expression of his attitude/motivation for helping others.

1: He explained to his disciples when they went on their first door to door witnessing\evangelizing thingy.
He said you knock on their door, share the message, if they invite you in, you enter.
If they reject the message, you say thankyou and leave them be.

2: Jesus said, speaking metaphorically, "i stand at the door and knock, if they welcome me , i enter and sup with them."

My interpretation, Jesus is saying you offer your help(in the case of this thread, information), if they accept it into their hearts, the help is welcomed and recieved.
If they reject the information, you simply leave them be.
you don't try to break down the door to a person's soul/heart/mind/whatever you wanna call it.

You, with genuine compassion for the person, knock on their door, if they never open, continuous knocking just becomes an annoying noise.

If they open their door and listen to your information, but do not agree with it, you simply let them be and they are as equally free to believe what ever they choose just as you are.
You do not continue as it's now obvious they do not believe what you want to say. If you continue, your words just become an annoying noise.

If they open their door and listen and agree with your words or continue to show interest, they will invite you in and you can share your brains out and they will recieve it openly.
Quote:
Is there no cracking through that ego?
This is you trying to force your way into another.
All this will do is raise their defenses. It's counter productive to what you want to achieve.

If a person is interested, they will willingly lower their defenses. No force is necessary.
If they are not interested, any force will be met with equal force in the form of defensiveness or retaliation.
Quote:
There is no shame in being deluded. We all are. I strongly doubt there is a single person on this board who can reliably tell truth from delusion in these subtle matters.
According to your conclusion, this includes you.
Yet here you are, doing the same as those you disagree with, claiming one's interpretation is truth.

If they don't believe or agree with you, let them be.
If you believe they are deluded, let them be in their delusion.
You don't get in by trying to knock their walls down especially with a hammer labeled "your delusional or wrong"

Jesus showed by example that genuine love and compassion for the lost was the most affective way into their hearts.
And if a person rejected him or his message, he compassionately left them alone to believe whatever they want to believe,
with no ill intent toward them.
Old 27-02-2012, 04:56 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Babaji just materialised in my living room and said tell them not to be so gullible before eating my last piece of chocolate and walking through the door (it wasn't open).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Actually Babaji did float through my room once some years ago, and gave me a simple message that made a big difference in my spiritual growth.

He didn't say anything about chocolate, though he mention something about people these days being a bit cynical from lack of love.
This dialogue, and thankyou Aquarian and Xan for the wonderful example.
This dialogue shows me two people expressing their personal views\beliefs\perceptions through the guise of a channeled master.
Utterly convincing me that channeling is fake.
Again, thanks Aquarian and Xan for the simple but clear example of this.
Old 28-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
According to your conclusion, this includes you.
Of course.

Quote:
Yet here you are, doing the same as those you disagree with, claiming one's interpretation is truth.
Well I also used more obvious analysis of sentence formation, topic choice etc compared to the only known source.

But I interjected out of concern for Lovetruth's wellbeing as her(?) light was apparent to me. We exchanged a few amiable PMs and she has satisfied me that she's in no great danger.

Her writings are of value regardless and so I dropped the matter.

If you want to discuss it further, I would suggest a new thread - PM me about it tho as I don't read much here these days. ;)
Old 28-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for deciding to rest the case Aquarian. Though I must say I like how you offer the perspective and more critical viewpoint.

Maybe a mod can delete the bickering in this thread(including my senseless post at page 8) to make the Bebaji messages easier to read without having to discern posts which don't add a contribution but pollute the thread.

Messages from Babaji speak to me and my heart and I feel, now I have read the messages, that I have been privileged in this incarnation being offered this kind of information and I will surely use this to transform myself.

Thankyou Bebaji.

*disregard whether the channeling is real or not, it is the message which it contains that counts. The message resonates with me and gives me a slight deja vu feeling.
Old 28-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Guide

It is really up to each person to decide what resonates and what does not That is how we determine truth for ourselves. bless all of you, lovetruth
Old 31-03-2012, 09:46 PM
The Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
It is really up to each person to decide what resonates and what does not That is how we determine truth for ourselves. bless all of you, lovetruth

Well said -- learning to make decisions and take action through resonance is a very important capability to develop.

warmly
Michael