Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-05-2018, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
The devil in the heavens

I have before pointed out that Saturn was the devil among the planets. That's not true. It must have been a misunderstanding of author Liz Greene, but I can agree and understand that it is the old devil based on old astrology.

After the discovery of Pluto there came a new devil into the chart.

Pluto (plutonium) is the destroyer of the chart. It also has to do with violation and guilt.

In The Holy Bible it's written that the devil has came to kill, destroy and ruin. It's also known for being the accuser.

Exactly what Pluto stands for.
Old 25-05-2018, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I should add that Pluto has to do with the atomic bomb.

In a Philippine newspaper I read though, it asked the question: "Maybe the devil is the only one that really cares?".

In Donna Cunningham's book "Better life with Pluto" she suggests that Pluto (the devil) helped me to get into a wheelchair because he saw I needed care.

If you can see the benefit of sitting in wheelchair - and how the atomic bomb over Hiroshima in 1945 ended the war - you can also understand how the devil can be good and caring.
Old 26-05-2018, 02:07 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
My God I feel bad and had the strangest terrible sleep after promoting Satan.

I hereby take full distance from Satan and all his doings!
Old 26-05-2018, 03:30 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I must laugh.

I'm so superstitious that if I write something negative and have a bad nights sleep with bad dreams, I believe there will be a curse over me.

I need to sharpen up. I have to laugh :-)
Old 26-05-2018, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I have before pointed out that Saturn was the devil among the planets. That's not true. It must have been a misunderstanding of author Liz Greene, but I can agree and understand that it is the old devil based on old astrology.

After the discovery of Pluto there came a new devil into the chart.

Pluto (plutonium) is the destroyer of the chart. It also has to do with violation and guilt.

In The Holy Bible it's written that the devil has came to kill, destroy and ruin. It's also known for being the accuser.

Exactly what Pluto stands for.
They say...they say that there is a rogue planet beyond Pluto...it is called Nibiru (but there is no evidence for it).

They also call it 'Planet X' or the "Antichrist" or "Satan" because whenever this planet comes in close proximity to Earth, entire species are wiped out.

Although I have to laugh when every month, some 'soothsayer' or another points out that by the end of that month, Nibiru will return and wipe us all out...and yet, we are still here. Funny that.