Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy guys help me please

Hie does really, spell works ? i stucked into my life and my husband is gay and he is married before another girl and did not informed me. he cheated both of us n harassed me lot. i filed divorce case, but polices and laws are his side because he owned them with money, and we are from middle class family, we cant effort that much money. OK i wanna leave him anyway, not even thinking about him but by being far also he is harassing me and texting me like hell and saying me he ll never give me divorce, he ll blame and spoil my life it seems. its hurting me lot, so many days of sleepless n8's and lastly he blamed me in worst manner. can u help me in anyway pleasee. by searching for solutions and my interests on spirits etc. helped me to come on this website. any suggestions nor can any1 read for me or spell for me.
Old 16-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Ascender

Hi luvtwinkle.I am sorry to hear about your problems with your husband and I send you my LOVE and ENERGY to help you out...This is a big upset and change in your life so you must be strong and have hope..........Everything is going to be ok in the end and this is a chance to change your life for the better forever
It is going to be hard for a while because of the way your husband is behaving so ignore him.Do not respond to him.Ignore him.Be strong now and go to your family and friends or spiritual people for help and support.
He is upset because his lie has been exposed but he will calm down so stay away from him and dont have any contact for a while if that is possible.

I know you are new here and I hope you stay here...everybody comes to spiritualforums for a reason,usually some sort of healing and you are the same so i believe you have started a new life and the first thing that has to happen is that you and your husband go different paths....This has happened for a reason so your life may seem a mess now,but There is a saying I like to say in times of trouble.."you cant make an omelette unless you break some eggs"
Lots of LOVE to you Luvtwinkle
Old 17-09-2016, 04:37 AM
Newbie ;)

thank you barrynu

But the actual problem with him is, he took money and gold from my family and not returning it. we are from middle class family, again we cant contribute that much money or gold for my next marriage. is there any spell to get back my things back from him please inform me. Moreover i am from india, here rules are different and laws were sold for his money. i am not a rich kid like him to spend for law. i blocked his number, email id and etc, but still he is contacting me in different ways and scolding , blaming me in voulger manner.. he never want to divorce for me ,he wanted to torcher me more, even he mentioned me that. @present i am not staying with him, i came to mother house and filed case on him, but as i said laws were sold for money and supporting him. by being far also he is torchering me.
Old 17-09-2016, 05:51 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtwinkle
is there any spell to get back my things back from him please inform me.
I don't know any spells and most people here don't use spells when they have troubles...Spells are old fashion and are very limited in what they can do so I would ask you to forget about spells....you have to be positive and strong in your heart to get through your problems.Stay with your family and things will get better soon and don't worry about gold or money or your next marriage.It will all work out great in the end.just be strong for now
Old 17-09-2016, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtwinkle
But the actual problem with him is, he took money and gold from my family and not returning it. we are from middle class family, again we cant contribute that much money or gold for my next marriage. is there any spell to get back my things back from him please inform me. Moreover i am from india, here rules are different and laws were sold for his money. i am not a rich kid like him to spend for law. i blocked his number, email id and etc, but still he is contacting me in different ways and scolding , blaming me in voulger manner.. he never want to divorce for me ,he wanted to torcher me more, even he mentioned me that. @present i am not staying with him, i came to mother house and filed case on him, but as i said laws were sold for money and supporting him. by being far also he is torchering me.
If you can, go to a pundit and get them to do Nav Graha Pooja for you...that is all I can suggest.
Old 17-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Knower
I assume by 'torchering' you, that you mean torturing? If this is the case, forget navgraha puja and ring the police. Which country are you in? If you are being physically abused then you need to get the authorities involved to stop this asap. Forget spells and such like and get professional help.
Old 17-09-2016, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedence
I assume by 'torchering' you, that you mean torturing? If this is the case, forget navgraha puja and ring the police. Which country are you in? If you are being physically abused then you need to get the authorities involved to stop this asap. Forget spells and such like and get professional help.
They already said they were from India and the husband has bribed the authorities over there so nothing can be done. This is why I suggested the puja, because nothing can be done in this case. Indian law is very draconian and cows have more importance than women do, so what you are suggesting will not work.
Old 18-09-2016, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
.... Indian law is very draconian and cows have more importance than women do, so what you are suggesting will not work.

With how I view relationships I find that wrong on so many levels.
Old 18-09-2016, 01:24 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
They already said they were from India and the husband has bribed the authorities over there so nothing can be done. This is why I suggested the puja, because nothing can be done in this case. Indian law is very draconian and cows have more importance than women do, so what you are suggesting will not work.

Sorry, read the bit where they said they were from India, was hoping they were now somewhere else. Damn, damn shame.
Old 18-09-2016, 02:15 AM
Master
luvtwinkle, spirits do exist. people tap into spirit energy constantly.
there is a spirit involved with every action that we take -- it is the motive
force, the impetus for action. spirit animates.
humans choose which spirits to access (below our threshold of observation).
the thing to do is to choose only loving spirits to provide animation for you.
your husband, and many many others, use selfish, non-loving spirits routinely.
it's important to realize that nothing that is of you can be taken from you.
greedy spirits seek to take, and to harm.
fearful spirits seek to guard, flee, or strike out.
loving spirits emanate peace and care.
the "spell" that you can use is to determine to only ever tap into loving
spirits for energizing yourself. it is a choice. we cannot cause others
to behave in any particular ways.. due to their free-will. our responsibility
is over ourselves, and the choices we make.
love is the answer to every ailment faced.
loving spirits have no lack, so they can provide all that is needed.