Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-08-2016, 07:02 AM
Seeker

Where do I begin? What should I start doing?

Well, to start off. I'm 13. I can see auras, and I'm starting to accept that I possibly have psychic powers. If anything, they are appearing a bit quicker than expected. All along, I'm looking back at what I did when I was a child, and it was possible I was already a bit psychic, and I just didn't realize it.

I can't entirely say I'm a medium, but I have a few instances as to where I could possibly be one. There was one instance, where i see a, greyish/white aura, I got scared but it didn't seem to have a bad nature to it, and so I got up, and spoke to it. I said. "I do not wish to speak to you at this time." A few minutes later, the aura vanished, and I didn't sense a presence anymore.

There is another one I'd like to note, a few months ago, I was taking a nap, when I suddenly woke up. As I did, I saw someone standing there. Not an aura, but an actual person. It looked like a female, but the eye was in the center. The girl was rocking.....left to right, I can't explain it well. I freaked out, I got up and turned the light on, I looked back and nobody was there.
I can't tell if my mind was playing tricks on me or not.

I am really sensitive to energy, or an unknown presence around me. I've even had more multiple variations of seeing things at the corner of my eye, that aren't actually there. It happens all the time, and it annoys me lol.

I've always had a fear of the dark, and still do. I always felt something was there when it was dark.

If anything, I might be a medium, but I'm so scared and unsure, and just overall afraid. If I am a medium, I will start to embrace it, as i truly want to help spirits possibly pass on :).

I don't know the words, but they start with C? I think I might the feeling, and eye sight one. Which is ironic, as my eye sight isn't so good with my left eye.

I can usually sense when people are sad, and sense when people are lying etc.

The eye sight one is a bit tricky, but i think I am starting to seen actual auras, and possibly energy.

This is all happening too fast, and I'm not sure if i already had a spiritual awakening or not. (I think I did last year).

PS: When I Was typing out this whole thing, I felt a presence I couldn't explain, idk if it's good or bad, but I feel so scared as of now. I don't know what to do :(.
Old 20-08-2016, 11:08 AM
leadville

Please try to remember you have a lot of growing-up to do and your developing psychic/spiritual awareness will largely take care of itself without your needing to force anything or do anything particular - yet. When you're older you'll be able to deal better with what you're experiencing now. Your present awareness may develop into mediumship and it may not but that can all come later.

In the meantime there's nothing wrong in reading anything that appeals to you and broadening your overall understanding.
Old 20-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Master

dont rush yourself at all with this, you still got some growing and learning to do.

Your energy body too is still developing.
Old 20-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Master
Hello,

May I say relax and stay calm. Then focus on the concept that we all have an inner wisdom to guide us. You actually have a team ready to assist you with any matter.

Set your intent to contact your guidance director. That is the one who can assist you the most. Then just imagine a conversation with him or her.

The age of 13 is a time when many awaken to their greater reality. Learn to trust in yourself and the wisdom you carry. We are all psychic and telepathic. That is why you know when another is lying. Become confident with patience and practice. Allow these things will evolve for you and they will.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Seeker

I don't know who my guides are, I'm assuming that they can help me understand this a bit? How would I communicate with them? I know some spirits, bad ones will try and disguise themselves as a guide. But I suppose that's where intuition comes in?

Thank you all btw, allot of weird stuff has been happening the past few years to me that I couldn't explain. Hopefully this forum will help shed some light on that.
Old 28-08-2016, 02:53 AM
Newbie ;)

You are quite sensitive and nervous about your experience and that's understandable. I suggest that you seek others with similar experiences to talk to. Feeling unsure and even disoriented at times is quite common for those of us who are psychically sensitive. Your writing suggests that you are uncommonly mature and articulate for a 13 year old. You seem to have what it takes to find your way. Namaste
Old 30-08-2016, 01:39 AM
Seeker

I'm not sure who to talk to, considering I haven't met people who are my age, or around my age and experiencing this. It's so frustrating.

Thank you, but I don't know how I will find my own way, maybe that's because I still need to grow up, or I'm still missing something.
Old 30-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Knower

Dear Zeronknight

I was born in a Spiritist family. My mediumship manifested itself when I was 16. But I had already participated in evangelical studies since childhood. When my mediumship expressed ostensively, I was not scared or worried because I already knew very well what was happening and what to do.
At your age you have other obligations to worry about (especially school).
Just as in life you first study and then work, you now must study and later and well prepared work with your mediumship for the good!
From my personal experience, I can tell you to study, study hard and do some activities as a volunteer in some charity work, once in a week, one or two hours, it will be very good to get experience.

For study, I recommend these 5 books for start:

3w.ssbaltimore.org/e-books.html

These books will answer all your questions.

Good study!