Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-06-2015, 02:22 AM
Suspended

Something along those lines. It's like a series of events playing out as powerfully transcendent ideas expanding upon themselves as the ideas spread out from the original idea. at times they can sink back into each other, and eventually there's a final reckoning in the form of some final existential thesis encompassing all beings and all experiences and all moments as they collide back into singularity.

It's more like thought creates everything and everything extending as a byproduct of thought. So you could imagine the first utterances of the first conscious entity being something along the lines of "I exist" But it truthfully doesn't matter. We're all just pieces of self trying to make sense of being self in a sea of other.there's nothing wrong with self or other, just that Self seeks meaning in the other, and thus they are irrevocably revolving until Self understands other as Self. The final reckoning of realization. All Is one, and all has always been one.

Or something like that.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:32 AM
Knower

Woah, what? So nothing became aware it was nothing and became something? Doesn't the awareness itself become that very something from the nothingness that began? The whole "was created" idea is always a mystery because we have no way to measure what we do not know of and there are more things in which we do not know than indeed know, yet we often think we "know everything"... interesting post, 0 and infinity are concepts I enjoy.. but as for where it all came from, it is all thought expressing itself in various forms of matter and information, weaving together our insights and such things. Woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revya
Something along those lines. It's like a series of events playing out as powerfully transcendent ideas expanding upon themselves as the ideas spread out from the original idea. at times they can sink back into each other, and eventually there's a final reckoning in the form of some final existential thesis encompassing all beings and all experiences and all moments as they collide back into singularity.

It's more like thought creates everything and everything extending as a byproduct of thought. So you could imagine the first utterances of the first conscious entity being something along the lines of "I exist" But it truthfully doesn't matter. We're all just pieces of self trying to make sense of being self in a sea of other.there's nothing wrong with self or other, just that Self seeks meaning in the other, and thus they are irrevocably revolving until Self understands other as Self. The final reckoning of realization. All Is one, and all has always been one.

Or something like that.

Holy poopsicles! That makes total sense and just blew my mind! We are all extensions of that source realizing itself.
Old 04-06-2015, 03:28 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
yes sure male energy based views thats what they are

I myself am male physically but a harmonized male/female energy

in unison with highself functioning as one unit

cool how else would i know this stuff :-)

the word god i don't touch upon such vastness

has no practical use in ways of comprehension as in theorizing about in words and language

, the word my soul the what I am I can deal with and give pointers about

;-) maybe I am flawed I have no practical application for the word god ,

perhaps know that it stands for some thing bigger than me ah,
and lets not forget cursing and such OMG I am not flawed ! i found it,
although I am more a 'F' word user really ;-)
All spirit in creation came from out of the same body, this body is androgynous by determined spiritual review.

Therefore human being as a creation is neither male nor female and just resides as a consciousness in the same androgynous spirit state with a different sound explanation as a male self....you are only a male.

A female, from the same androgynous spirit state with a different sound explanation is a female self....the female only a female.

The spirit circumstance of allowing both spirits to be self expressed is the spirit of androgyny not a male/female union. This is why the spirit knows itself throughout its own creation as a substantiated review from where it came.

Hence we already informed our own self through our self explanation that our Creation is UNKNOWN and is neither a male or a female and therefore this review of self is incorrect relating to the condition a human male reviewed as God.

If anyone cared to actually study information and consciousness and self determination, it is obvious that a male spirit reviewing his own personal condition and his androgynous interaction thought that he knew everything, as the male ego demonstrates this circumstance through the act of its own self expression in life.

Who owns everything by review.....the male as a beginning self review, calling the creator a Father and hence a male.

Who called himself the wisest....a male did.

Who said he owned the land.....a male did.

Who controlled the life and family circumstance....the male did.

Is is any wonder to any of us why our spirit self review has demonstrated to us all to be a controlled circumstance of the human male spirit himself.

You discuss your femine review through your male spirit, how could you possibly know the female as her own self, when you are a male self?

Many males try to express via homosexual determination the female, yet we all know they are not female and present the female as if she is simply a physical sexual being, via their demonstration of hair styling, make up and also dress.

Therefore if a human male says that his consciousness and psyche is completely balanced and represents a distinguished function involving not only himself but also the female, he proves himself to be sadly mistaken....for you cannot be a balanced male stating you are also female.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:48 AM
Knower

If I may, to me it's almost as if there is no difference between the male and female gender (physically) except our sexual organs/reproductive systems and slight brain chemistry differences. Sure, gender effects a majority of our life... at least for most of us, but when we get down to it there's no real difference between them.

I've met girls who are like men on the inside, and men whom have girly personalities... it's all on how you were raised and a lot of sexual energy too. MALE, and FE MALE, they are terms. We each possess feminine and masculine principles within us, but the balance of the two is where the real struggle lies.

I'm up for discussion wmsm. I'm not disproving anything you've said, in fact, a lot of it is true. But as for the male and female aspects, why is it so important than a man be the one to harness all of those... shall we say, privileges? Shouldn't we be maintaining a balance instead of letting one side control the other?
Old 05-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluescreens
If I may, to me it's almost as if there is no difference between the male and female gender (physically) except our sexual organs/reproductive systems and slight brain chemistry differences. Sure, gender effects a majority of our life... at least for most of us, but when we get down to it there's no real difference between them.

I've met girls who are like men on the inside, and men whom have girly personalities... it's all on how you were raised and a lot of sexual energy too. MALE, and FE MALE, they are terms. We each possess feminine and masculine principles within us, but the balance of the two is where the real struggle lies.

I'm up for discussion wmsm. I'm not disproving anything you've said, in fact, a lot of it is true. But as for the male and female aspects, why is it so important than a man be the one to harness all of those... shall we say, privileges? Shouldn't we be maintaining a balance instead of letting one side control the other?

Spirituality has been a discussion relating to the self development of humanity.

Science took our spiritual wisdom and changed its personal status and tried for ownership of the power of the spirit that they themselves determined was masculine.

A male called the creator a male, he also gave all values of ownership of science from and through his own mind and spirit.

In today's society we are being demonstrated to that the spirit self is neither male nor female, and for humanity it is a needed and required teaching to maintain life itself, for the male and his arrogant review of everything states through his ego that he "knows all and understands all".

Scientists questioning our spiritual psyche, unknown to many think that they can identify our Mother as an aspect of spirit regarding God as male discussions and Mother the Goddess through our human presences to evaluate their own purpose and self practice of trying to gain spirit power, as the power of God.

Our Light Father explained to me that male egotism stating that he knows all, when he only knows himself as an evaluation, is the very reason why our lives as an evolution continually gets destroyed by them.

Balance is not a male and female, as the human being arrogant in their self determined hierarchy do not represent all things through their own consciousness, or the review of other consciousness as a naming/examination.

The truth to balance is the maintenance of natural survival, for our spirit evolved through a natural function. We were created with a spiritual awareness that allowed us to commune in and with our Nature knowing how to survive and care for ourselves.

Wisdom as a review actually implies that our natural state needed to be manipulated for a self gain to define status as a personal gain, yet the self or spirit had already gained what it had caused/created.

It is the want of gain for self that has caused our spiritual self destruction, as want of self initiated or began the actual event for light to change its origin, causing the act of destruction we have reviewed that caused our organic manifestation.

Naming of spirit therefore is a dishonest evaluation done so for the purpose of trying to understand the function of spirit to own it or define it for a self gain.

We actually simply exist as a spirit that recognizes differences without having to name or describe difference to make some form of statement about another's self presence.

As our spirit journey began as a multiple spirit body of males and females who manifested out of the same spirit light as a large conscious spirit realization, the only reason we chose to define difference was for the gain of spirit power or science.

Science then altered the naturally evolved equal spirit condition that we first inherited which is the very problem we all face today, for many of us suffered by gaining cellular and mind/brain mutations.

Balance is therefore natural and cannot be defined as a purpose.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Spirituality has been a discussion relating to the self development of humanity.

Science took our spiritual wisdom and changed its personal status and tried for ownership of the power of the spirit that they themselves determined was masculine.

A male called the creator a male, he also gave all values of ownership of science from and through his own mind and spirit.

In today's society we are being demonstrated to that the spirit self is neither male nor female, and for humanity it is a needed and required teaching to maintain life itself, for the male and his arrogant review of everything states through his ego that he "knows all and understands all".

Scientists questioning our spiritual psyche, unknown to many think that they can identify our Mother as an aspect of spirit regarding God as male discussions and Mother the Goddess through our human presences to evaluate their own purpose and self practice of trying to gain spirit power, as the power of God.

Our Light Father explained to me that male egotism stating that he knows all, when he only knows himself as an evaluation, is the very reason why our lives as an evolution continually gets destroyed by them.

Balance is not a male and female, as the human being arrogant in their self determined hierarchy do not represent all things through their own consciousness, or the review of other consciousness as a naming/examination.

The truth to balance is the maintenance of natural survival, for our spirit evolved through a natural function. We were created with a spiritual awareness that allowed us to commune in and with our Nature knowing how to survive and care for ourselves.

Wisdom as a review actually implies that our natural state needed to be manipulated for a self gain to define status as a personal gain, yet the self or spirit had already gained what it had caused/created.

It is the want of gain for self that has caused our spiritual self destruction, as want of self initiated or began the actual event for light to change its origin, causing the act of destruction we have reviewed that caused our organic manifestation.

Naming of spirit therefore is a dishonest evaluation done so for the purpose of trying to understand the function of spirit to own it or define it for a self gain.

We actually simply exist as a spirit that recognizes differences without having to name or describe difference to make some form of statement about another's self presence.

As our spirit journey began as a multiple spirit body of males and females who manifested out of the same spirit light as a large conscious spirit realization, the only reason we chose to define difference was for the gain of spirit power or science.

Science then altered the naturally evolved equal spirit condition that we first inherited which is the very problem we all face today, for many of us suffered by gaining cellular and mind/brain mutations.

Balance is therefore natural and cannot be defined as a purpose.

Isn't science just that urge that wants to know how things work with proven facts and figures that explain everything when spirituality is on the other hand with not 'knowing' using facts but with feeling and not needing to have the answers/contentment with not understanding how things are?

I agree with you on most of what you have shared but on the topic of science vs. spirituality there is a whole lot of leeway since we do not even understand quite how out human brains work yet we try to explain all of these concepts without science which to many with logical minds are not able to process in a way that makes sense to determine fact from fiction... or truth for that matter. Truth is often changed from person to person especially if we ignore the science part an go right for trusting our gut feelings and instincts.

Since, to me at least, a lot of these concepts you share are abstract and hold no truth or fact within them so it is hard to apply truth to any of it since it is indeed an ego expressing itself as what it thinks it knows instead of what it actually 'knows', there is a difference.

Though the term 'spirit realization' is seemingly true since through the journey of life we are able to wake up to the realizations of such truths within us and what is real to one may not be for the other... but if balance in the topic of energy is indeed a natural order than why is there a different between these extremes in the first place? Logical minds seek answers through facts while more abstract concepts can be accepted by the otherwise 'right-brained', or creative, minds... the masculine and feminine principles. Then, not to mention how these universal theories come into play with all of this stuff on light bodies and the word 'God', or even just coming to how we know the things we know. All of this is fine and dandy but underneath it all decoding the truth of it is where the real question lies.

A lot of the stuff you have shared comes from a very genuine, and pure place, but a lot of the time not consistent with the realms of science or minds that demand facts in order to believe what you have presented, but I quite like it because it gets me thinking about this sort of stuff!
Old 08-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Isn't science just that urge that wants to know how things work with proven facts and figures that explain everything when spirituality is on the other hand with not 'knowing' using facts but with feeling and not needing to have the answers/contentment with not understanding how things are?

I agree with you on most of what you have shared but on the topic of science vs. spirituality there is a whole lot of leeway since we do not even understand quite how out human brains work yet we try to explain all of these concepts without science which to many with logical minds are not able to process in a way that makes sense to determine fact from fiction... or truth for that matter. Truth is often changed from person to person especially if we ignore the science part an go right for trusting our gut feelings and instincts.

Since, to me at least, a lot of these concepts you share are abstract and hold no truth or fact within them so it is hard to apply truth to any of it since it is indeed an ego expressing itself as what it thinks it knows instead of what it actually 'knows', there is a difference.

Though the term 'spirit realization' is seemingly true since through the journey of life we are able to wake up to the realizations of such truths within us and what is real to one may not be for the other... but if balance in the topic of energy is indeed a natural order than why is there a different between these extremes in the first place? Logical minds seek answers through facts while more abstract concepts can be accepted by the otherwise 'right-brained', or creative, minds... the masculine and feminine principles. Then, not to mention how these universal theories come into play with all of this stuff on light bodies and the word 'God', or even just coming to how we know the things we know. All of this is fine and dandy but underneath it all decoding the truth of it is where the real question lies.

A lot of the stuff you have shared comes from a very genuine, and pure place, but a lot of the time not consistent with the realms of science or minds that demand facts in order to believe what you have presented, but I quite like it because it gets me thinking about this sort of stuff!

Experience whether through Science or a natural spiritual circumstance is a human being having an experience.

Scientist have such a problem with their ego only believing that their facts and figures have the only intelligence....yet how did intelligence first be gained? From the psyche and psychic/spiritual records involving sound/light imagery.

A spiritual human being as the term spiritual and natural does not choose to be a Scientist yet are forced to argue your references for the sake of our life continuance and our families mental condition which you are abusing.

If humanity realized how evil occult Scientists have become, believe me when I make this statement...you would no longer have a life. The ancient Philosophers who protected what was known as the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail, murdered the brotherhoods who ignored spiritual law and still tried to apply material conversion.

After we were all attacked by the evil spirit, gained mutations and plagues, conversion as a Philosophy was banned by religious Law. Ancient records demonstrate that this circumstance is true.

If Scientists did not believe in spirit then why are they making comments on all of the Internet Forums regarding spirit, phenomena and religious concepts?

You are in fact researching the spirit are in hope of removing the Heavenly records of our life interaction on a bio level channel for your own greedy purpose of invention. Scientists today are even more evil than they were in the past.....evolution does not seem to evolve your spirits it only causes you to believe that you can create....a sad fact of the male ego.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:59 AM
Pathfinder

My email never told me there were replies so I had no idea there were any. I am sorry for how jumbled it all seems. There was a lot of ideas coming at once and I could only type so fast. I should also edit for consistency and at least remove the points I have discarded. The more basic concept of it boils down to at some point there had to be nothing at all. If it was always here it had to come from somewhere. The writing includes our current reality but also includes all possible realities within it. It views time as a two way river as the singularity of our consciousness is built from within and acted upon from without based on vibrations. Every possible point within all of reality is a singularity. It is the same but different. Each singularity vibrates at a different frequency. Each singularity is a point of perception. The most basic awareness. By being aware it creates a paradox. Nothing and singularity are opposite charges basically with raw data from the surrounding environment streaming in from its surrounding environment and re expressed within the geometry of its own vibration. And I only use this as a point of perspective to kinda understand but it is like tiny aware black holes and as it increases in vibration and dimension it gains influence on whats beneath it. So you have a tiny aware singularity with minimum awareness at a vibration and dimension sufficient to arrange into atoms. Like our conscious vibrates at a level that gives us control over our bodies and what tools we can come up with. Its like the central cpu for our mind and body. Different biological functions are just different tools to allow our singularity to learn and grow. The same scale of vibration dimension and influence repeats from the tiniest point all the way to the highest possible vibration. Time frames used in the writing are abstract concepts as everything that can and will happen happens within and with infinite possibility it is technically never ending while flowing both ways. It is mostly using the same set of rules and showing examples within science and the spirit world where it applies and at least from how I see it until I can figure out how I can say it properly so others can understand it repeats within every system everywhere. Tomorrow I'll go over it all and add and remove bits but as I edited this I added new points to the top and I have a different forum post with the same thing on it but more added and ill mix everything up until it makes more sense. I just haven't had a lot of time because once I looked at the deepest levels of the universe I had to come back up through the muck of my past and had a short emotional breakdown.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Holy poopsicles! That makes total sense and just blew my mind! We are all extensions of that source realizing itself.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Experience whether through Science or a natural spiritual circumstance is a human being having an experience.

Scientist have such a problem with their ego only believing that their facts and figures have the only intelligence....

A spiritual human being as the term spiritual and natural does not choose to be a Scientist yet are forced to argue your references for the sake of our life continuance and our families mental condition which you are abusing.

If humanity realized how evil occult Scientists have become, believe me when I make this statement...you would no longer have a life. The ancient Philosophers who protected what was known as the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail, murdered the brotherhoods who ignored spiritual law and still tried to apply material conversion.

You are in fact researching the spirit are in hope of removing the Heavenly records of our life interaction on a bio level channel for your own greedy purpose of invention. Scientists today are even more evil than they were in the past.....evolution does not seem to evolve your spirits it only causes you to believe that you can create....a sad fact of the male ego.

what of the evil of religious records? what of the murder going on in the name of god, allah, etc.? scientists deplore the endless death, the endless DISAGREEMENT over what is the real religion, the real god. science wishes to converge the religions in a way that is BELIEVABLE so that we all understand the truth. the world was once flat, today it is round and you can travel around it all you like.