Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i see can you elaborate on what you know, thanks everyone for responses!

The 11 is a master number in numerology and freemasonry. Try this link: http://www.numerology.com/numerology...-master-number

The 9 on the other hand has some interesting features (especially from a biblical standpoint). A couple more links for you:

http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/9
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/m...n-bible/9.html

What this all means to you will be up for your own interpretation, but I'd say it's about your expanding consciousness, and ability to crack through to other layers of existence.
Old 16-06-2013, 02:50 AM
Master
i see

thank you! it feels like an emergency number to me so wasnt sure
Old 16-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Experiencer

All the time! these have been popping up for me for years now. And often it's 119 or 1119, or even just 19 too. 1s and 9s are always comming up. I've posted about it long ago in the past here and I've heard a number of different explainations. Someone I know who is very intuitive once said they believed it did relate to chaos, so the emergency number connection seems to fit for me.
Old 17-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Master
i see selenphina did you find any chaos happen upon seeing it or sometime following it?
Old 17-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

To be honest, it's difficult to say because I see these numbers so often. But it does seem to increase in frequency before I'm going through a difficult time for whatever reason. It has gotten stronger before certain events, such as tornado outbreaks or whatever, but I do not pay real close attention to how often I see these numbers so maybe it just seemed that way. I sort of feel like it's just a sign that I'm being watched over and things will be ok. I should really start documenting it more carefully though, to look for clearer correlations. I generally just accept it as a sign I'm not alone and shrug it off without thinking about what challenge I might face in the future. Because who knows what it could be, so why worry about it? - I just have faith I'll make it through ok.
Old 17-06-2013, 04:00 AM
Master

one period of time when I was seeing the numbers 911, I had a vision of an ambulance............. so that showed me that 911 had to do with emergency. =)

are you still seeing this 911 rosewater?

have you noticed anything bad happening since you seen it?
Old 17-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Master
ah was there one at the time rena? i had this appear to me as well, as well as police, i am not sure if its telling me got get help or just be mindful of my thoughts
Old 17-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator
I got 911 once when some heart issues became a problem a little while back. I wasn't in an emergency situation but my guides did want me to take care of the issue so it didn't turn into an emergency because I was kind of neglecting the situation. So I would say first if you have any medical issues or symptoms that seem troubling to you then just go and get them taken care of. I will also say I did not realize this but I spent a lot of my life in an emergency type emotional state. Everything was an emergency with me needing to get things done now. It kind of crept in as a result of having a busy lifestyle but tending towards being a person prone to stress and anxiety I have to admit I was making life in general an emergency. So also take stock in how you may be approaching life or even just one particular situation and maybe heal the need to make whatever it is an emergency if you find you are doing that. Finally I would say evaluate how your visions afterwards may relate to why you may be seeing 911. They could be a big clue as to why you personally are seeing the number so often. It usually is pretty personal anyways.
Old 21-06-2013, 04:54 PM
mark payne

9 = end
11 = illumination
Old 19-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Guide
I usually see this number a lot when I am not fully connected with my Twin Flame.

When I first decided to stay with my partner rather than start a new life with my tf, my twin was seeing 11:11 all the time while I never did. I saw 9:11. When I finally gave in to the truth of my feelings and let my heart stay with my tf at least, I began seeing 11:11 all the time too. We both did.

Now, when I feel a disconnect I see 9:11 a lot. Not 11:11. It reminds me to pay attention. To me it means something is wrong but there's a lot more right and the potential is there. It means I just need to adjust my heart and my thinking to get back on track.

I'm also a follower of Odin, and 9 is His number. 11 is the number of the Twins. My tf and I are both Odin's. So sometimes I take it as a reminder that He wants me to stay connected, as hard as it can feel sometimes. :)