Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-07-2013, 06:46 AM
Gregatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazoulouc
Back in high school, my close friends were trying to find me a nickname that sounds weird, funny and out of the ordinary. They came up with "bazoulouc". Since then, everytime i sign up on a website I use this nickname. People always wonder why this nickname. Heyyyy, it defines my personality. Im weird, out of the ordinary, crazy, funny and i always tell peope, you dont need to uderstand who i am, just accept me. So u dont need to understand the meaning behind my nickname, just accept it... Xoxo

Sure i can accept it ...but how do you pronounce it!!
Old 12-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Carwen*Angel

The Welsh meaning of mine is Blessed Love Angel.

I agree with you, I think usernames have an energy and a power of their own.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Mine is Gaelic for "cranberry"...and is used by some who speak that language as slang for "little frogs." I'm not sure why...bogs and tadpoles? Anyway, many years ago the word popped out at me from something I was reading, and as I am appreciative of the beautiful forms of frogs (especially very small frogs) I decided to use the word when I set up an email a bit after that. Later on, I heard a Scottish friend pronounce the word...and anything sounds exciting in a Scottish accent, so I've kept it. He also said that some people use it as a term for "beloved female."

I'm not exactly sure if it captures my spirital energy in any way, but I tried a couple permutations of my name while signing up on this forum and none of them worked, so I just chose my email name.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:10 PM
giggles

I often hate having to think of usernames,this one popped straight into my head though :-)
Old 13-07-2013, 06:22 AM
bazoulouc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregatha
Sure i can accept it ...but how do you pronounce it!!
[Bæ'SU'LÜK]
Old 13-07-2013, 07:30 AM
dragonflywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggles
I often hate having to think of usernames,this one popped straight into my head though :-)
I'm the same. I looked at my daughter's pink shirt as I was thinking of one and spotted what I thought was green dragonfly wings. After I filled in the registration I realised they were actually leaves!
Old 13-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Gregatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazoulouc
[Bæ'SU'LÜK]

Got it
Old 13-07-2013, 01:45 PM
WYN123

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggles

hi giggles did you know
the switch word for getting in the mood for writing is GIGGLE.

here's a link
http://www.scribd.com/doc/47288/list-of-switchwords
Old 20-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Eltanin Sadachbia

I like stars. I like dragons. I like water.

My name is actually two star names.

Eltanin is the brightest star in the constellation Draco, and it also means "the serpent".

Sadachbia is a star in that makes up part of the water-bearer's urn in Aquarius. The name itself is of Arabic origin and is thought to mean something like "lucky star of the tents".
Old 20-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltanin Sadachbia
Sadachbia is a star in that makes up part of the water-bearer's urn in Aquarius. The name itself is of Arabic origin and is thought to mean something like "lucky star of the tents".
It's beautiful!