Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-07-2016, 01:44 AM
Seeker
Who is the astral gatekeeper?

Does anyone know who opens the gates to the astral?

I've experienced three different planes/realms. The upper and lower I was brought to, not of my own volition exactly. The plane/realm closest to our reality, someone allowed my entrance there, but I started the journey voluntarily. Still, some entity crossed me over and I'm curious to know who?
Old 23-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Experiencer

Your gatekeeper
Old 24-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Seeker
Who is my gatekeeper? I don't project from sleep. I project from an awake state, so I need more specifics.
Old 24-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Suspended
Maybe ask them (the entity)?
Old 24-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Experiencer

Well if your in a awake state then you will be fully aware of your gatekeeper
Old 24-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Pathfinder

I think a lot of it has nothing to do with gatekeepers, but with your own intention, vibration, and readiness. I think you can visit most of these higher planes after death. Visiting them during life could be detrimental to your incarnational experience, because you would like it so much that you would never want to go back here again. It is a really, really significant thing.
Old 25-07-2016, 01:40 AM
Master
All gatekeepers are angelic
Old 25-07-2016, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by creatureoflight
I think a lot of it has nothing to do with gatekeepers, but with your own intention, vibration, and readiness.

Yes and no

Maybe I should have said, no and yes
Old 25-07-2016, 03:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual Motion
Does anyone know who opens the gates to the astral?

I've experienced three different planes/realms. The upper and lower I was brought to, not of my own volition exactly. The plane/realm closest to our reality, someone allowed my entrance there, but I started the journey voluntarily. Still, some entity crossed me over and I'm curious to know who?

you are the gate keeper.

and if we dive into this subject a little more deeper, we can say that every conscience entity that exist, is in fact, just a piece of the source consciousness.
this implies that we are all truly the very same being, our origins come from the same place.so even if there is a entity that some how has the ability to allow or deny ones entrance into the astral, this gate keeper would essentially be you/us. :)
Old 25-07-2016, 04:03 AM
Seeker
Hasn't anybody projected from an awakened state?

I am not the gatekeeper, folks. Never met any entities on the planes who were able to answer questions, so I hoped someone here could.