Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2014, 11:37 PM
DivineFeminine

what is the meaning of kundalini syndrome?

July 16th 2011 I thought I had a spiritual awakening. After recovering I was very proud to say I had experienced it and grew from the experience. Little did I know how off I was. Tofay I realized that what I had experienced was NOT a spiritual awakening but in fact Kundalini syndrome. For starters this changes everything. I dont understand why this happened or what it means. From what I researched today its BAD. And noe I feek so stupid fir using it was a medal saying HEY IM LEGITIMATELY SPIRITUAL. I dont know how to feel. This took place 3 years ago and I am quite stable and quick to ground myself. For 2 years I suffered from severe panic disorder because I reacted with such FEAR to the kundalini syndrome. I feared it non stop and ended up in the mental hospital for eight days. I am 100% now, I suffer from no anxiety or panic attacks. Im perfecrly fine, this kundalini syndrome took place 3 years ago. At the time the end of the world scare took place and christians kept saying to save your soul, and so I became spiritual. My dumb assforgot asked universe to spiritually awaken me! Not knowing *** I was asking for. It manifested in one week and bam! Kundalini syndrome happened. What does this mean!? Does it even matter anymore!? What does this say about me!? I am confused!