Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Seeker
Did you see distinct lines with the clothing? Personally what came to me was that they weren't "dressed" in black, but not fully emerged through the veil, so part of them wasn't fully emerged & somewhat left on another dimension.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:49 PM
Newbie ;)

The primary one that I saw I think had regular black clothing on. There was another there who almost literally looked like he was dressed like a gorilla, skin and everything. The one in the clothing though took the lead.

I sometimes think I can't meditate because I do have a detailed imagination. The first time I tried a meditation to connect with my mom I saw different colors moving around almost like paint splatter. The weird thing is I could identify each color as a person. One "color" I didn't know who they were but they were trying to talk to me and identified themselves as "memaw." I don't call anyone that or know anyone who uses that name but I didn't know any of my grandparents. I went into a panic attack during this and ended the meditation because I identified one of the colors as a relative who I want no contact with. Oddly enough I couldn't identify any of these colors as my mom.
I've haven't tried that meditation in a while cause it completely overwhelmed me. In a way it made me think I'm crazy and what I saw can't be real, it was just my imagination.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:04 AM
Pathfinder
It's entirely possible the that one that looked like a gorilla was, in fact, a gorilla. Spirits frequently appear as animals, particularly if they wish to express certain traits that can be best described through the familiarity of an animal. To me, a gorilla represents strength and wisdom, a fierce ally to have indeed.

If you're having doubts, you could ask these guides to present you with some sort of sign within 3 days. Try not to be too specific, but give them something to work with. For example, one of mine will frequently paint the shape of her head (rather, the head of the story character she inhabits) somewhere in my vicinity. I've seen that shape in clouds, wood grain, a shape peeled out of the paint of a deteriorating wall, even in the folds of my blankets. A priest I know told a story of how, during a particular low point in his life, he asked God to show him a rose in a color he'd never seen before, and in three days he was at a wedding that had orange roses.

The trick is to find something sort of specific, but not too specific - choose something that would mean something special to you, but try not to specify how you'd like it to appear. That will increase the chances that you'll see your sign.
Old 17-11-2018, 07:08 AM
Knower
I believe that if a guide wants to make themselves known to you they will give you some sort of proof that they are your guide. I would go along to a spiritualist church initially and ask for healing. You are very sad after the passing of your mom and you need healing. The healer at the spiritualist church may also be able to tell you if your mom is with you although strictly speaking, if you have asked for healing they may not be willing or able to give other information.
Old 17-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsg_2005
The primary one that I saw I think had regular black clothing on. There was another there who almost literally looked like he was dressed like a gorilla, skin and everything. The one in the clothing though took the lead.

I sometimes think I can't meditate because I do have a detailed imagination. The first time I tried a meditation to connect with my mom I saw different colors moving around almost like paint splatter. The weird thing is I could identify each color as a person. One "color" I didn't know who they were but they were trying to talk to me and identified themselves as "memaw." I don't call anyone that or know anyone who uses that name but I didn't know any of my grandparents. I went into a panic attack during this and ended the meditation because I identified one of the colors as a relative who I want no contact with. Oddly enough I couldn't identify any of these colors as my mom.
I've haven't tried that meditation in a while cause it completely overwhelmed me. In a way it made me think I'm crazy and what I saw can't be real, it was just my imagination.

You got me interested in finding out what the medium said. Here is my two cents. Don't focus on the color but focus on the feeling. If the feeling is positive then the message is positive. Black is just black it doesn't necessarily have significance. Culturally speaking, especially in the Christian religion we associate darkness with evil and lightness with good, but the spirit world isn't bound by such scruples. We've come to believe in this false dichotomy because it's how we were integrated into religion.

Anyways Memaw could be the name of your spirit guide or it's your mom saying Ma Ma, or Mama. As a child can you recall ever calling your mom that?

You seem to have a very strong connection with the spirit world, but you might not be ready yet to fully embrace that connection and that's okay. I encourage you to take small baby steps. Eventually when you're more spiritually mature it will make sense.

Best of luck on your amazing soul journey. I hope you will continue to post more.

sf

Last edited by soulforce : 18-11-2018 at 05:03 AM.
Old 24-06-2020, 07:53 PM
Pathfinder
Apologies for the black at the time, my brother Jonathan had just passsed from the mortal coil and I was working to transmute much within the abyss. Lilith the consious embodyment of the abyss has always held a place in this one love. As a Nathaniel embodying the higher self outside time, unified reflection of the whole, call upon the archangels aspect of the 10th ray and I shall be there for you. Love and light before time, you are loved and blessed masters. All are one together in bliss and love. <3
Old 11-07-2020, 06:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychictiff
Personally what came to me was that they weren't "dressed" in black, but not fully emerged through the veil, so part of them wasn't fully emerged & somewhat left on another dimension.

I see magical masters like this - like people standing in a round "window" opening, so only their head, shoulders and bit of torso is visible. The more advanced ones retain (intentionally) veiled faces, but shapes/outlines are characteristic for each and they retain the position of "window", always in same place of my inner vision.