Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-12-2019, 11:00 AM
Master

I had a very strange dream

Last night I had many dreams but one in particular stayed with me after I woke up, I found myself in this valley that was full of flowers and in the center of it there was a small hill. There were all kinds of flowers, they very beautiful and colorful, anyway, from this valley there were many roads leading to that hill and there were many people dressed in white robes. I turned my view to that hill and there was a man there, I had this sensation that it's Christ, then this man came down. He had long hair and he was also dressed in a white robe, all the people form there were worshiping him and they were amazed by his presence, at this very moment I really thought that he was Christ and I started to cry like a baby, I just could not hold my tears, all my life I've been searching for him and here is he walking just beside me. Then, when he noticed my emotional state, he started to laugh and it was a very powerful laughter and he kept on laughing and this is how I woke up, hearing that laughter even after I woke up..

I have no idea what this means, the thing is that after I woke up, I felt as if a weight was taken of my shoulders, prior to this dream I had some nasty ones and this dream really made me forget those bad dreams.I don't know if he really was Christ, the feelings that I sensed when he started to laugh told me that it's because there was really nothing to worry about our earthly life and yet I was so full of worries.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Knower

Hi ThatMan, wow, this sounds like a really nice dream, magical even. I think what you feel from the dream means a lot, if you felt relief, perhaps it was a gift?
Old 04-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
Hi ThatMan, wow, this sounds like a really nice dream, magical even. I think what you feel from the dream means a lot, if you felt relief, perhaps it was a gift?

It felt that it was a gift, but it not felt as being completely true...
Old 04-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Seeker

Tears of joy rather than sadness?
Old 04-12-2019, 11:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReQuestor
Tears of joy rather than sadness?

Joy and sadness at the same time.

You know, when you miss someone so so much, when you finally meet that person, you can't hold the tears, on one hand, you cry out of joy and on the other hand, you let out the sadness you have kept inside for so long..

I can't understand the laughter..