Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-11-2019, 11:00 AM
Suspended
Hi realizefun,

Just a question in regards to the original post for clarification purposes.

Does this "particular experience" you made reference to that "you don't want" is it overall beneficial to you and life or does it appear solely beneficial for now , short term but, long term is going to be proved an absolute disaster for you and life, got involved into any trouble, create further problems etc.?.
Old 24-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I haven’t read through this thread, and it might have been said before, but the point is to listen to the higher self, not tell the higher self what you want. The higher self sees the full picture, your ego self only sees the small story picture. Do everything the higher self wants and you will end up in the right place.

It is absolutely unclear in this case what exactly is labelled as "a higher self". It also unclear what this "particular experience" the OP "does not want" and it is furthermore, absolutely unclear the reasons why the OP "does not want the particular experience".
Old 24-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Hi realizefun,

Just a question in regards to the original post for clarification purposes.

Does this "particular experience" you made reference to that "you don't want" is it overall beneficial to you and life or does it appear solely beneficial for now , short term but, long term is going to be proved an absolute disaster for you and life, got involved into any trouble, create further problems etc.?.

The experience I’m referring to is the having of random fears and being forced to lay on bed, silent, not capable to escape the emotions that are send to me by my voices.

Even though one could think I’m getting stronger out of this, I’m considering it as simply useless pain. My higher self could take it away, and did it once a bit while this thread was ongoing.

Also I am referring to a high unsatisfied need for constant communication. Which I now partially satisfy using this forum.

I believe my higher self send me down a path which makes me stronger. But I doubt the good effects. It seems to be a bit experimental. Just like I am build. Always trying to improve and experiment for doing so. Level up level up... but I am now taking this mentality into question. It looks like the wrong path, even though I’m only halfway through it
Old 24-11-2019, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
The experience I’m referring to is the having of random fears and being forced
to lay on bed, silent, not capable to escape the emotions that are
sent to me by my voices.
Thank you, that was clearer.
My input, hope it helps: (Oh , also replied to your 'cage' thread--

First, I would say there is an incorrect idea that you have no control.
This idea of being forced, not capable, and that emotions are being sent to you, thus, out of your control.
I know it feels this way, I do. I've been there. Luckily,
I have a few therapists friends and one told me, "OK, that's enough - now you've got to practice Thought Control." Huh?
What?
'I thought I was subject to these thoughts and feelings like a leaf being blown in the wind' - this way and that!
What, control my thoughts? Yes.

And I did for a couple days...and by golly - it worked ...and I still do to this day 14 yrs later.

What a 180 turn around...I have the power to control what thoughts I
don't like - as easy as flipping the channel on TV.
Best thing I ever did. (Catch them early - before you even get out of bed.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you, that was clearer.
My input, hope it helps: (Oh , also replied to your 'cage' thread--

First, I would say there is an incorrect idea that you have no control.
This idea of being forced, not capable, and that emotions are being sent to you, thus, out of your control.
I know it feels this way, I do. I've been there. Luckily,
I have a few therapists friends and one told me, "OK, that's enough - now you've got to practice Thought Control." Huh?
What?
'I thought I was subject to these thoughts and feelings like a leaf being blown in the wind' - this way and that!
What, control my thoughts? Yes.

And I did for a couple days...and by golly - it worked ...and I still do to this day 14 yrs later.

What a 180 turn around...I have the power to control what thoughts I
don't like - as easy as flipping the channel on TV.
Best thing I ever did. (Catch them early - before you even get out of bed.)

No this is more like hearing voices. It’s in your head, but it isn’t you. It is rather some kind of trauma like thing. Under pressure the brain produces these things. I’ve been under pressure for years... some brains don’t do it though. I can barely control them. But I might be able to just get over them. That’s what I’ve been trying today. I’ve always thought I had to mix into them. So that approach didn’t work out well.
Old 24-11-2019, 12:29 PM
hazada guess

Focus on your happiness,realizefun,Not what society wants you to do but what YOU want to do.I think that is what your higher self wants to tell you.
Old 24-11-2019, 12:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Focus on your happiness,realizefun,Not what society wants you to do but what YOU want to do.I think that is what your higher self wants to tell you.

Why do you believe so? Pm if it’s personal please. However I think it might ring true
Old 24-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Quote:
No this is more like hearing voices.
It’s in your head, but it isn’t you.
Ok, thank you, I see.

I've always been curious - when you hear these voices ---could it be
like me hearing people at the next table talking too loud...and
they won't stop ---so I have to try my best to tune them out?
That would take practice!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
The experience I’m referring to is the having of random fears and being forced to lay on bed, silent, not capable to escape the emotions that are send to me by my voices.

Even though one could think I’m getting stronger out of this, I’m considering it as simply useless pain. My higher self could take it away, and did it once a bit while this thread was ongoing.

Also I am referring to a high unsatisfied need for constant communication. Which I now partially satisfy using this forum.

I believe my higher self send me down a path which makes me stronger. But I doubt the good effects. It seems to be a bit experimental. Just like I am build. Always trying to improve and experiment for doing so. Level up level up... but I am now taking this mentality into question. It looks like the wrong path, even though I’m only halfway through it

Sorry to hear about the voices and feelings stemming from these but, it's a good thing that you need to communicate that is partially satisfied with this forum.

My suggestion is to find as good psychotherapist to help you deal with "your random fears" , talk about and express your feelings as well as come up with a plan in regards to tackling down and dealing with life and matters of it.

That is , if you aren't already seeing and having one.

This doesn't mean that you cannot turn to any and all members but, you will have the focus of a therapist who hopefully knows what they are doing for 1 whole hour to help you out as it sounds to me that your feelings are absolutely overwhelming to and for you to handle on your own.
Old 24-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Sorry to hear about the voices and feelings stemming from these but, it's a good thing that you need to communicate that is partially satisfied with this forum.

My suggestion is to find as good psychotherapist to help you deal with "your random fears" , talk about and express your feelings as well as come up with a plan in regards to tackling down and dealing with life and matters of it.

That is , if you aren't already seeing and having one.

This doesn't mean that you cannot turn to any and all members but, you will have the focus of a therapist who hopefully knows what they are doing for 1 whole hour to help you out as it sounds to me that your feelings are absolutely overwhelming to and for you to handle on your own.

Yeah you’re right... however it’s difficult... most therapies don’t fit with me because of the emotion part. Also my mind is a bit different. So it’s difficult to really help me. Spirituality is my only relieve. At least I can discuss the matters of life. Besides that I feel a strong need for information since I’m young. Information is like fuel to me. So it’s logical to try to discuss these matters in different lights... and much more reasons to start these threads.

Miss Hepburn, I guess it’s like that for others. However my particular experience is different.