Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-11-2019, 03:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Does anger of a person here affect the

I read about how the person who passed likes thoughts of love. They like being remembered. Loving thoughts etc.
Does the anger of a person on the earth plane affect the person in spirit? Do they feel the pain and anger of the person they hurt while they were alive? Do they know the damage they have done to a person? If a person speaks highly of love to a deceased person, they hear it. What if a person screams of pain and anger. Do they hear it? If the person here can not forgive them. What happens? Or is it just the person here that deals with it and the screams go unheard?
Old 11-11-2019, 03:41 AM
Master

I believe that for the whatever-passed-on, leaving behind a dead body, it doesn't matter what those left behind think of the deceased.

Whatever those left behind think matters only for themselves, because those thoughts and emotions materialize in their lives. If they're angry, then they'll materialize more situations that will make them angry.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:07 AM
Newbie ;)

So only feelings of love reach them? Or they just don't care about any pain or anger they caused?
During the life review they see what they have done and how it affected others. ? Then they don't think about it? After healing time.
Wouldn't that eliminate any worry of doing harm to others in the long run? If you know when you pass you don't have any consequences for your actions , or don't have to face what you did. What would stop people from running amuck?
If they go to a lower level and take longer to move up.. yet they know 1 day they will reach the highest level. What motivates them to live a loving life?
Not sure if I am saying this right. Or if I'm understanding it correctly. I feel a bit lost. I'm trying to expand my thinking. I'm just starting my journey.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:08 AM
hazada guess

Changenme......Your getting off to a good start on your journey.I believe that during your life review when you pass,you will experience the pain you gave to others then after you will go on afresh.(I may be wrong).
Old 11-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes I believe I will experience that also. Which worries me. Since I started my journey in the later part of life. I am sure my earlier years were more selfish than not. Far from perfect.

I am very curious though. Most of what I read is all positive thoughts of love etc. There really isn't much on any negative, anger , hate etc. They say they want to help us etc. Our thoughts of love help them etc. So it would seem that our thoughts of anger would also reach them ...?? Hurt them? I almost feel as if there isn't a balance good/bad . Im sure heaven is the good which then hell would be the bad. But I am meaning more of along the lines of your impact on others, your ability to live your life and learn the lessons you were meant to learn. If you lived a selfish mean life and hurt everyone you encountered. You don't get a free pass with no consequences. If your forgiven. Then Heaven is full of selfish mean people. So is that really heaven or just earth without a body? If im angry at someone who passed does my anger reach them and affect them as their actions did me? Does my anger slow their healing progress ? As their actions may have slowed my learning ? Or is the afterlife all lovey dovey and consequences dismissed ?
Old 11-11-2019, 09:42 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changenme
Yes I believe I will experience that also. Which worries me. Since I started my journey in the later part of life. I am sure my earlier years were more selfish than not. Far from perfect.

I am very curious though. Most of what I read is all positive thoughts of love etc. There really isn't much on any negative, anger , hate etc. They say they want to help us etc. Our thoughts of love help them etc. So it would seem that our thoughts of anger would also reach them ...?? Hurt them? I almost feel as if there isn't a balance good/bad . Im sure heaven is the good which then hell would be the bad. But I am meaning more of along the lines of your impact on others, your ability to live your life and learn the lessons you were meant to learn. If you lived a selfish mean life and hurt everyone you encountered. You don't get a free pass with no consequences. If your forgiven. Then Heaven is full of selfish mean people. So is that really heaven or just earth without a body? If im angry at someone who passed does my anger reach them and affect them as their actions did me? Does my anger slow their healing progress ? As their actions may have slowed my learning ? Or is the afterlife all lovey dovey and consequences dismissed ?

A tricky one.What I believe is that after your life review,you go to the plane which best suits your vibration.It is then up to you,(the soul) to want to better yourself then help will be given.I dont know of anyone who has been in that position and be able to tell me,but from my extensive reading,that is what happens.There is no hell,Heaven is the highest plane,apparently I'm on the 2nd plane,just about to move to the third.(From a soul reading i had).
Your anger will eventually subside,they will be on the plane which is right for them and they will realise their mistakes and will learn.Again,I am no expert but that is what I believe.others on this forum will give their opinion eventually so by reading the posts,you will probably come to the conclusion which best suits you.

Namaste.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you. I believe anger does subside. I also believe people can hold long time grudges. I believe there is no " hell" except for the one you can create for yourself, which can be here on earths plane. I believe intent in your actions here are very important when it comes down to your life review. I have never had a soul reading. I can only guess I am probably in the basement level. Guessing based off of my lack of any spirituality or awareness of it until maybe 3 months ago. So I have a lot of work to do and learning.
I am searching for the lesson and the good that I am supposed to learn and see from my current situation. I am also working on pain that is coming out as anger. I was hit with 7 traumas in a short time according to my counselor. Which 1 was the passing of my husband 6 weeks ago. So my anger does worry me not for just him , but myself also.
I have made appointments for a reading. She keeps canceling them for various reasons. I am worried its me causing her to cancel. Maybe I am just too hurt and angry and she knows it.
Old 11-11-2019, 01:29 PM
Administrator
Everyone goes through Anger and pain whilst here, it is not until they pass that they look back and see what damage they did.
you can still be angry and hurt by someone who passed. But they soon come to realise that is does no good and to let it go.
this can take a while it doesn't happen overnight.
when they look back at the hurt caused by them they try to comfort the one hurting by drawing close to them.
because they become aware of their actions.

Namaste
Old 11-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Master

Quote:

This is probably true for most of us. I am sure that in my life-review when I see some of the things I have done I will cringe, and I will feel remorse at how I might have affected others, even if unintentionally. The good thing is that there is no judgement except for whatever judgement we pass on ourselves. And we may also be pleasantly surprised at all the small kindnesses we have done which we may have forgotten about but which have had an impact on others.

Quote:

I think that all our thoughts, whether positive or negative, will affect someone who has died, at least in the immediate period after death while they are still quite near. I have read that excessive grief can hold someone back after they have died, because those remaining are unwilling or unable to let go. Hence the importance of accepting that someone has died and not trying to hold onto them.

For the person who has died, they have to come to terms with whatever they did while alive and then move on. So the lower astral planes may be full of selfish mean people because these lower planes match their vibration, but they can move beyond that to the higher astral planes, or the popular idea of Heaven.

Peace
Old 11-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everyone. I do appreciate everyone's input and explanations. It does help me out a lot. I read a lot and sometimes the wording doesn't light the bulb in my brain. Especially right now. The doctor said my brain is misfiring from all the traumas. Its like a hammer makes a thud where the thought should be. Highly frustrating. Sometimes it helps to hear it from people who are not writing a book yet have read the book. The wording helps. Thank you again.