Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Master

I personally agree with Lord Krishna on this matter.

Bhagavad Gita 2.22 says:
As a person sheds worn-out garments and wears new ones, likewise, at the time of death, the soul casts off its worn-out body and enters a new one.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdish
Those who lives on the surface throughout their life does not realize the beauty of death,only such people will terrified (99.999%) but those (.001%) who consciously knows about the mortal nature of body they knows Nothing dies !(ENERGY NEITHER CREATED NOR DESTROYED it only changes its forms)

Energy can also be conserved (change form) from humans to other living beings, so that might cancel out the consciousness as energy changing form
Old 05-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Administrator
Death is the end of the physical life and the beginning of a spiritual one.the body is just a coat which gets discarded.as its no longer needed.
Your soul lives on

Namaste
Old 11-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Master
My 2nd husband Ron died last November...i haven't felt or sensed his spirit but yet when i speak to him i hear him answer me...i miss him so much...several mediums have told me he is with me but i have no sense of his presence and i need it....my first husband mad his presence felt almost immediately....he died suddenly in an accident...Ron died cruelly from incurable infexctions caused by cancer and treatments.....im so sad....��
Old 11-10-2019, 02:42 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
My 2nd husband Ron died last November...i haven't felt or sensed his spirit but yet when i speak to him i hear him answer me...i miss him so much...several mediums have told me he is with me but i have no sense of his presence and i need it....my first husband mad his presence felt almost immediately....he died suddenly in an accident...Ron died cruelly from incurable infexctions caused by cancer and treatments.....im so sad....��

He is with you.You hear him answer you.It is hard for spirits to get in touch,they are on another vibration Look out for signs though.Remember,he is with you.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Master
Thing is everything is in motion and we humans place labels on things to help us grasp them.
The labels we place on things gives them a sense of concreteness to us. Like they are a thing,
when actually all things in existence are constantly changing and being transformed.

We take the thing we call “death” so personally when all things come into being, rise, and then fall.
Whatever has a beginning has and end. We see weather patterns come and go, seasons come and go,
plants, insects, and animals, come into being, live, and then die. Why should it be any different with
human beings?

Billions of human beings have died before me and billions will die after I have died. It is not personal.
Although it is highly subjective, and we question it because it happens to us. But the transition
that we call “death” is more fantastic than anything which we can think of or conceive in our minds.

It is a here and now experience, just like every other experience we have had, only much more dynamic.
We all die and the only query is when and how. We need to be prepared mentally, emotionally, and spiritually,
just about every moment of our human life.

Defining it is pointless in my opinion. Me getting to know my deeper being, which includes getting to know my
own consciousness, has helped me come to terms with the mortal nature of my human body.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:17 PM
Newbie ;)

What is death

they always define death as: Being killed or the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism.
Old 26-11-2019, 10:54 PM
Burntfruit

A glorious experience. An escape to a better reality.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:06 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Death is the end of the physical life and the beginning of a spiritual one.the body is just a coat which gets discarded.as its no longer needed.
Your soul lives on

Namaste
And that.
Old 30-11-2019, 04:46 AM
Suspended

I think some peoples condciousness dies. Its like the grim reaper plays a trick on all of us and our reaction to this trick is karmatic. To react to the trick by condemning the reaper (not superficially but from our own akash) seems to me the way the dead still live with "the curse of a living mind" as a T:Pau lyric put it. This consciousness after death is hated by those who must in the afterlife rely on the conscious for their sight. They rely purely on emotion and can become volatile if they get crosswires.