Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 05-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Unless we have experienced conscious existence outside the physical body
none of us can say who is right. But one day we will find out for ourselves.
Correct. Hard to believe sometimes in what you haven't exp'd...especially, if you are a left brainer.

Happily, I have exp'd my astral self leaving my body so it's 'nothing' to me..do I think or even care if others believe that? No.
But, way more amazing things have happened to me that no one would believe happened with no fun-drugs.
So, I don't tell people.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-07-2019, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
Found this online about nde saying that it's the brain fighting for survival, as it dramatically increases its activity, it skyrockets during NDE with dmt molecule stating that consciousness does reside in the brain despite people wanting to believe it does not. Unfortunately there is no proof for the believers. What do you say?
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/near...elic-religious

This is a subject that I have investigated with great interest. Having had both a near-death-experience and out-of-body experiences AS WELL AS being privy right now to some very current research papers on 05-MeO-DMT, I am leaning towards a hybrid understanding. Have you considered the possibility that consciousness projects the brain(s) and that the impressions in the brain(s) manifest as the body and the world? In a continuously updating holographic universe of this nature (the immanent nature of God in God-oriented terminology), everything that your article indicates is quite possible but the proposed theory may lack completeness.

My current understanding is that consciousness produces the brain and this article has not changed my understanding.

In a subsequent post of yours, you question why open minded scientists don't prove that the materialists are wrong and outdated. Have you read the "mystical writings" of Nobel Prize winning quantum physicists such as Schroedinger, Einstein, Eddington, Planck, James Jeans, DeBroglio, and so on? Schoedinger explicitly states that science will not be able to examine the subtlest vibratory levels without compromising the results (the observation process affects the experiment) and suggests that the meditative techniques recommended in the Upanishads may be the only way to "prove" what is actually happening. As other posters have indicated, this does have a subjective element but the composite consensus may be enough to give you adequate "proof" without actually having the direct experience yourself. The conclusive proof, of course, is to do whatever is necessary to have the direct experience yourself and then see if you have any more questions.

This is an excellent thread with great comments.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:58 AM
Master
Sidenote comments:
The video of "Eben Alexander A Neurosurgeon's Journey through the Afterlife" is also good to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBw540G7iA

41:40 Life review:
In 'shamanic death experience' you also 'see' a flash of your life lived ....... And seeing it in the light of that 'awakening' inspires one to dedicate the rest of one's life to serve as a conduit of that "Unconditional Love of Spirit" - or "God" if you like.

49:00 "The girl never said a word" ..... The beautiful girl's loving smile conveyed a message, without her saying anything ....
People call this 'telepathy' - but it is not telepathy, because in telepathy there is gap of time & space involved - what he describes there is 'direct inner knowing' and/or what I call energetic communion ....

This is how one also communicates with the departed - energetically, or 'reads' people's energy-fields - or when you are in a nondual communion with someone - you know their thoughts and feelings intimately, directly within yourself - because yous are so tuned energetically with each other.

Also after such 'awakening' - and surrender to 'Gods will' one will be taught in the astral as well & protected to go where one's presence is needed.
(In such service there is no need to bind anybody to one's self astrally – and when all the credit goes to Spirit guidance – there is absolutely nothing! - for the self to boast about).