Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-08-2016, 03:39 AM
Pathfinder

himalayan green phantom

Hi there.

I was lucky enough to come across a himalayan green phantom quartz triplet. It is an absolutely beautiful piece full of rainbows, and other very distinct character marks. I do have one question for the experts however.

The majority of the chlorite is at surface level rather than inside (there is one small section of true green phantom within). It appears as if it was mined before the crystal continued to grow around it. My question is will this change or alter its vibration, properties, or characteristics as a green phantom?

Probably a dumb question, but I am relatively new and short on knowledge when it comes to the more exotic crystals. Any experienced knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Old 17-08-2016, 04:30 AM
Guide
Not an expert, but really shouldn't, and that is a great piece :) The quartz will still boost the healing power of the chlorite, which is a part of it even if not completely inside!
Old 17-08-2016, 05:13 AM
Guide

This sounds like a job for the ...

Actually, I don't own one. lol. But I can remember reading all of these great things about Himalayan Quartz, and I thought about getting it, myself. My only concern would be that it's probably rare, so if it's without the Phantoms, somebody might try to pass off regular quartz as Himalayan. The Himalayan Mountains are one of the most sacred regions on Earth. So it makes sense to me that a stone like quartz can vibe with an energy like that.
Old 17-08-2016, 05:19 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
This sounds like a job for the ...

Actually, I don't own one.
I don't own a Himalayan phantom quartz, but I did pick up a Himalayan chlorite in quartz cluster. All I know is when I picked it up I didn't want to put it down! The healing properties of the chlorite magnified by the Himalayan quartz was the most powerful energy I've received from any crystal yet, as soon as I picked it up it radiated healing energy throughout my body and I just felt so happy :)
Old 18-08-2016, 12:18 AM
Guide

Wow!!! I'm glad that you was here to help answer JMC's question. My local crystal shop crystal shop carries some of the newer crystals, but they're far from carrying everything that I would want them to carry. I was only able to obtain very small pieces of stones like Seraphinite or Danburite. But I did have excellent luck with many of the other crystals I was looking for. I'll bet that if I lived in a place like California, I'd be having a field day. lol.
Old 18-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
I don't own a Himalayan phantom quartz, but I did pick up a Himalayan chlorite in quartz cluster. All I know is when I picked it up I didn't want to put it down! The healing properties of the chlorite magnified by the Himalayan quartz was the most powerful energy I've received from any crystal yet, as soon as I picked it up it radiated healing energy throughout my body and I just felt so happy :)

Thanks Taurmel. Yes this has an unbelievable energy, along with just SO MUCH else going on. A couple distinct rainbows to be found as well as being 3 almost perfectly joined points dusted in several places with green chlorite. One point has a chlorite phantom that has been grown around on all sides for who knows how long.

I must say that I was a bit skeptical about the fact that it was actually a himalayan quartz but from my online research and great knowledge from people like you and the others here at SF I am pretty sure it is the real deal. But even if it isn't actually himalayan I am not bothered at this point. This piece was meant for me and I absolutely love it. Thanks again for your valuable input.
Old 18-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
Wow!!! I'm glad that you was here to help answer JMC's question. My local crystal shop crystal shop carries some of the newer crystals, but they're far from carrying everything that I would want them to carry. I was only able to obtain very small pieces of stones like Seraphinite or Danburite. But I did have excellent luck with many of the other crystals I was looking for. I'll bet that if I lived in a place like California, I'd be having a field day. lol.

Thanks for your valuable input as always Mystic Mark. I was a bit skeptical at first too, but pretty sure I am working with something pretty rare here. Even if its not Himalayan (pretty sure it is tho) it is such a perfect piece I feel privileged to get to work with it.

It is possible to find some pretty cool stuff here in California, but get this. I am less than 2 months away from moving to Arkansas. I will be 1 hours drive from Mt Ida. World renowned home to some of the worlds largest and clearest Quartz Crystal. I am so excited. Thanks again for your answer.
Old 18-08-2016, 04:00 AM
Guide
Mystic Mark, Stone Age Quarry in Reno is the best place yet, I hope one day you can see it yourself (if you haven't), that place is amazing! Have to cross state lines lol so it's only an annual trip for us, but usually we wait for the gem & mineral shows to find the harder-to-find stuff!

Glad you found some of the others you were looking for...lots of Shivas I bet haha!

JMC888, you're very welcome, and thank you :) Himalyan quartz has such a powerful, pure energy, it sounds like that's what you have as well. You make it sound like such earthly beauty, so glad you found it! Arkansas, you are going to have some amazing opportunities to dig, enjoy it and think of us at least once
Old 18-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Guide

To JMC:

Arkansas is like the Quartz Crystal Capital of the world. When we were kids, we vacationed there (probably to Mount Ida), and filled up a bucket with quartz crystals. We probably weren't supposed to, but it's just too tempting, and nobody is around to watch you. Lol
Old 18-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Guide

To Taurmel:

Back in the 1990's, I used to visit Gemstone shows, too. Those are great! We've vacationed to Nevada too (Las Vegas and Hoover Dam). The one thing I remember is how hot it was at Hoover Dam. It felt more like "Hoover Damned!." lol