Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-01-2020, 12:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiehavaEva
I have to agree with you here. I am sorry, I said the above because I tend to respect even minor efforts of people to help.
You are right that it does not matter from where a soul comes or what they say they are or what kind of messages they transmit. How powerful it feels inside and how much they care about the true issues of this planet is what matters.

You are one of those trully enlighted or light bringer souls. You see behind the deceptions of religion, materialism and this nefarious system that currently has taken over this planet and you are willing to change it. You are not alone! I feel exactly the same and I am on the same mission here and so other souls like us are, even if they are rare they do exist!
This place is not a prison, its a mission and you are here to help saving this planet. We are here to keep hope alive my friend and help people wake up. We shall hope that one day people will realize their faults and awaken to a new level. But there is no specific time limit in it, it may happen anytime. Keep up my friend.....

There certainly are many genuinely enlightened and powerful souls here amidst this dark dystopian world. We are the rebellious types who possess a strong sense of nobility and higher spiritual values and an uncontainable desire for freedom and independence as well as an automatic aversion to the present system. I am always delighted to meet this kind of souls.

The majority of the so-called "starseeds" on the other hand are nothing more than delusional fools of low consciousness who simply repeat the fashionable ideas of their "New Age" echo chamber and unknowingly promote the same hackneyed doctrines of servility and passivity of that manufactured spiritual movement. In other words they don't teach anything even remotely beneficial for planetary liberation. These posers play into the hands of the enslavers. This is the reason why I am not optimistic about this phenomenon.

I perceive that you are a beautiful soul. I sensed a very pleasant energy while reading your comments (even through the internet it is possible to perceive somebody's nature if one is sensitive enough).

At first I read your username as "Chi é Hava Eva?", that is, "Who is Hava Eve?" in Italian, with "Hava" being the Semitic word for Eve, but then it occurred to me that "chie" could be the Japanese word for wisdom. Is this a reference to the goddess Sophia whose name in Greek also means wisdom?
Old 05-01-2020, 04:42 PM
Seeker

My friend, I sincerely respect all your kind words you said about me. Yes we do exist. Indeed a trully sensitive soul can sense emotions from anyone, even via Internet. I am so glad of meeting you my friend too.

Reading more about starseed stuff indeed I have to agree with you again here.

My username is not random my friend, though its meaning is still pending.
To be the person I am right now I had to merge my regular human soul (originally a mature soul) with an Entity. My name was either recorded in the Entity's memory or generated when my human soul was merged with it. It may have many explanations in this world and its nice to know more ideas about it. The name may also mean "Wise Eva" or "Blessed Eva". Thank you for it!
Old 05-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't deny the possibility that "starseeds" exist (I don't like to use "New Age" terms). I recognize that my knowledge of nonmaterial realities concerning soul and reincarnation is naturally limited in my present state of consciousness. It is simply my observation that most of the people who call themselves by this term are not genuine but merely fantasists and dreamers who have been led to feel that they are part of a special mission when in reality the only thing that they do is to spread the ideas of yet another archontic deception of spiritual enslavement (this is exactly what the "New Age" is). There could be real "starseeds" who have incarnated from outside in order to play a part in our planetary liberation but those who are genuine will be here to expose and fight against the nefarious system and the entities behind it, not to promote the "New Age" agenda.

However, I believe that many of the enlightened and awoken people here on Earth are not necessarily of an external origin but simply indigenous terrestrial souls who have reached a high level of enlightenment and evolution. I perceive myself as one of these. As divinely created souls we have so much inherent beauty and creative potential despite being trapped in this dark dystopian world. This is why despite all of the darkness that surrounds us we are able to create beautiful soulful masterpieces of an artistic nature and live moments of great love and interconnectivity. The inherent nobility of our souls allows us to create bursts of heaven within this dreary hell. Many of us see beyond the deceptions of all of the false "gods" and "angels" and their religious sects and philosophies because we are connected to our true divine essence. We know that all of the disempowering doctrines of "karmic debt" and "redemptive suffering" are not only fraudulent but also criminal and against life.

Recently I have become open to the idea of distinct soul groups on this planet. I used to assume that we were all one humanity but now I suspect more and more that there exist various soul species incarnated here. The first one consists of an original human soul group which is gifted with an extremely powerful spiritual disposition, an inherent sense of nobility, great imagination and creativity and a deep connection with the divine creative spirit. Others are archontically created soul groups who lack any form of true spirituality, are largely materialistic and simply follow Darwinian instincts. These correspond to the "organic portals" about which must has been spoken in recent decades or bear certain similarity with the "hylics" of the Gnostic worldview. The prevalence of these latter soul groups is the reason why there has not been a generalized planetary awakening of any kind throughout the millennia.

With regard to your soul identity, are you sure that your regular human soul merged with an external entity? Might it be the case that you simply connected with your higher self and thereby tapped into a greater level of consciousness?
Old 05-01-2020, 10:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lughente
I don't deny the possibility that "starseeds" exist (I don't like to use "New Age" terms). I recognize that my knowledge of nonmaterial realities concerning soul and reincarnation is naturally limited in my present state of consciousness. It is simply my observation that most of the people who call themselves by this term are not genuine but merely fantasists and dreamers who have been led to feel that they are part of a special mission when in reality the only thing that they do is to spread the ideas of yet another archontic deception of spiritual enslavement (this is exactly what the "New Age" is). There could be real "starseeds" who have incarnated from outside in order to play a part in our planetary liberation but those who are genuine will be here to expose and fight against the nefarious system and the entities behind it, not to promote the "New Age" agenda.

However, I believe that many of the enlightened and awoken people here on Earth are not necessarily of an external origin but simply indigenous terrestrial souls who have reached a high level of enlightenment and evolution. I perceive myself as one of these. As divinely created souls we have so much inherent beauty and creative potential despite being trapped in this dark dystopian world. This is why despite all of the darkness that surrounds us we are able to create beautiful soulful masterpieces of an artistic nature and live moments of great love and interconnectivity. The inherent nobility of our souls allows us to create bursts of heaven within this dreary hell. Many of us see beyond the deceptions of all of the false "gods" and "angels" and their religious sects and philosophies because we are connected to our true divine essence. We know that all of the disempowering doctrines of "karmic debt" and "redemptive suffering" are not only fraudulent but also criminal and against life.

Recently I have become open to the idea of distinct soul groups on this planet. I used to assume that we were all one humanity but now I suspect more and more that there exist various soul species incarnated here. The first one consists of an original human soul group which is gifted with an extremely powerful spiritual disposition, an inherent sense of nobility, great imagination and creativity and a deep connection with the divine creative spirit. Others are archontically created soul groups who lack any form of true spirituality, are largely materialistic and simply follow Darwinian instincts. These correspond to the "organic portals" about which must has been spoken in recent decades or bear certain similarity with the "hylics" of the Gnostic worldview. The prevalence of these latter soul groups is the reason why there has not been a generalized planetary awakening of any kind throughout the millennia.

With regard to your soul identity, are you sure that your regular human soul merged with an external entity? Might it be the case that you simply connected with your higher self and thereby tapped into a greater level of consciousness?

My friend I understand your point and I respect it. I neither like the new age as seen spiritually right now, yet it has some hope inside it even if some of its ideas seem dull. I know what you mean about true starseeds my friend. Like any social group there are true and fake people. If they exist are here strong and ready to fight for the freedom of this world but its not clear yet. Indeed it does not matter from where a soul comes from but what is its purpose on this life and how much it truly cares about this world.

I am on the same boat my friend...I feel exactly the same and I have the same purpose here, to bring light and love from the higher dimensions.

God has various meanings my friend. Creator Entity, Something that is worshiped, Unity, etc. But believing in specifically named gods is an illusion indeed.

To people I know, I have voided redemptive suffering already telling them that Jesus's crossing had nothing to do with our sins! The person that does something bad is the only one who should receive justice fairly. I have no words about Karmic Debt!

I can agree with what you say about soul groups my friend. There are still original human souls here that are not easily affected by materialism but most souls are degenerated to low frequency and formed the second group you say. And the way technology and humanity are right now encourages more degeneration. Yet those souls try their best to help humanity and this may be those who appear as truly spiritual people. My friend I have to add something here, there is a possibility of a third soul group which is a soul that came directly from heaven to bring light in this world. They appear like old souls but they have no dark side (evil self) inside and once awaken they appear to know the truth by instinct.

My awakening is recent my friend hence some things remain unclear. Its not something I can talk openly easily since people do not understand. I already regret opening a thread about my awakening.
Old 06-01-2020, 01:30 AM
Deactivated Account

The "New Age" has always been a distraction. Look into its origin and you'll see what forces were behind its creation. Its whole teachings foster a mindset of impotence and passive acceptance of all of the suffering and injustice that befall humanity (Oh, if you suffer now it is because of your unresolved karma or because your soul chose to experience it for spiritual growth and blablabla!). In its more benign forms this popular spiritual movement simply fills its followers' heads with irrelevant airy-fairy nonsense. In its more malign forms it can drive people to madness by leading them to focus only on the upper chakras and at the same time neglect the lower ones. Many people in the "New Age" are mentally unstable despite all of their talk about groundedness. Many are also depressed and use its ideas as a form of escapism. The "New Age" emerged at a time when more people were beginning to question traditional religion and materialism and seek out more authentic forms of spirituality. The powers that be took advantage of this situation in order to sell the masses a highly distorted and controlled spiritual movement and thereby ensure their ability to manipulate these people through manufactured doctrines of disempowerment. All of this is a diversion from true spiritual awakening. Of course, many people attracted to "New Age" spirituality are sincere seekers who simply did not know any better (we have all been naïve at some point). The crooks behind the current in question know how to take advantage of our spiritual instincts and natural nobility in order to turn them against us.

I personally conceive God as a great Universal Consciousness that is the foundation of all existence (i.e., Brahman). This intelligent supreme transcendental reality infinitely creates new creations and has for its goal the proliferation and evolution of conscious life. We are all small individuated fragments of this same great Universal Consciousness. We all have divine potential and our purpose is to evolve as its noble creation. This is the creator and origin of our true essence. We are divine beings. We bear within us the brilliant spark of this absolute intelligence. Our souls are neither fallen nor sinful. Our souls do not require redemption. Those are simply fraudulent notions imposed upon us by the false impostor entities of evil who masquerade as "gods", "angels" or even "God" and conspire to subject us to their spiritual tyranny within this dystopian matrix planet.

It wasn't always like this, by the way. Many of the ancient mythologies speak of a lost Golden Age before the unlawful invasion of those dark parasites. Humanity has severely degenerated under their influence. And worst of all their deceptive religions attempt to place the blame on us!

With regard to soul groups, many original human souls presently remain asleep for the reasons that you have mentioned, but I am under the impression that totally unrelated soul groups of a negative nature also exist and that these have been created by the false impostor entities themselves, hence archontically created soul groups. These are the seemingly soulless people who have absolutely no affinity to spirituality or spiritual values and simply follow materialistic social trends and perceive life only in terms of eating, drinking and the pursuit of sex and social status. They are also the mindless religious fanatics who robotically serve these false religions devoid of true spirituality and violently militate against every other philosophy that deviates from their own "one way". Those who belong to these manufactured soul groups are not even human despite their human appearance. They are simply containers for an artificial archontic consciousness, hence their incapacity for spirituality, empathy, nobility or true individuality. Please note however that not all people who act this way are necessarily non-human "organic portals". Some are souled humans who have succumbed to a low level of consciousness and are still yet to awaken.

Don't regret your testimony of what you experienced. I recently read your other posts with interest. Don't worry about what others think about you. I always prefer honest expression and have found that it is usually better to be ourselves and say what we really believe even if what we say may be controversial and could therefore upset other people.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Seeker

You are right regarding the new age stuff. Depression and other mental instabilities are also something that just do not feel right. But since nothing better exists right now, true people have no other choice. I do not like stuff like Energy healing, Crystals etc too but still at least there is positivity there.
Those parasites exploited the weaknesses of human minds and turned the society like this. If those weaknesses did not exist human would be fine.

My friend i just can not understand fully but you are right about religions and materialism, yet only one thing remains and this is hope. We just hope more and more people to awaken and bring more light here. We are just 2 souls, we can not do it alone.

I will protect myself, i honestly do not care about other people and I will focus on my mission from now on.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiehavaEva
You are right regarding the new age stuff. Depression and other mental instabilities are also something that just do not feel right. But since nothing better exists right now, true people have no other choice. I do not like stuff like Energy healing, Crystals etc too but still at least there is positivity there.
Those parasites exploited the weaknesses of human minds and turned the society like this. If those weaknesses did not exist human would be fine.

My friend i just can not understand fully but you are right about religions and materialism, yet only one thing remains and this is hope. We just hope more and more people to awaken and bring more light here. We are just 2 souls, we can not do it alone.

I will protect myself, i honestly do not care about other people and I will focus on my mission from now on.

The "New Age" is certainly not the only alternative spiritual current and right now it seems that its influence is waning greatly. In fact I know quite a few people brought up in that milieu who have now begun to question its commonly accepted teachings of karma and incarnations of suffering for spiritual growth. Many spiritual seekers are distancing themselves from this movement and adopting other forms of spirituality. More and more people are beginning to see that all of these incarnations of suffering are not for our own good. Gnostic ideas that these "angels" or "karmic lords" or whatever people want to call them are in reality deceptive and predatory archons have witnessed a resurgence.

You are right, Eva. All of the dysfunctionality which plagues human behavior and society has its origin in the massive collapse of our collective consciousness under the influence of those negative entities.

There are many more souls like us. We just don't see them often in everyday life. There is hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I'm positive. Here is what I wrote on another thread about my remembering my time in between last lifetime and this one:

I commit suicide in my last life. I remember having my life review and being very disappointed in myself. I was so shameful. I wanted to go somewhere to think. I just couldn't seem to grow spiritually beyond a certain point. Many lifetimes of distractions in some form or another.

So several guides/angels took me to a gray planet. We passed through space passing planets and even a group of people floating in space engaged in group sex

Once we got to the gray planet I was directed to what looked like a huge bubble. The surrounding terrain was gray and flat with no vegetation or other landmarks. I could see an oasis inside the bubble with trees, a cottage and a horse next to the house.

I walked in the bubble and was amongst the oasis setting. This bubble was like a hologram (Star Trek). I could go for miles and miles once inside the bubble. But once I was inside, I couldn't go out of the bubble. I was in this bubble for quite a long time.

There were residents who lived on the gray planet who would come and watch me. I called them the 'murmurers'. They wore plain robes with sandaled feet and all they did was murmur (gossip) amongst themselves. They irritated me to no end. Eventually they would go away (murmuring). But every so often they would be back.

While I was in this bubble I took walks, rode the horse, there were orchards, streams, meadows, just about everything you would expect in the setting. I would use the cottage when I needed privacy from the murmurers or just to take a nap. I don't think there was night there.

As I said I was there for a very long time.....thinking. And when I had thought it all out, a Being appeared and took me out of the bubble (long story short).

I went before a 'council' and told them what I wanted to accomplish in this lifetime and how I wanted to accomplish it. It was pretty ladened with some bad stuff. And they truly tried to discourage me. But I was adamant. And so I am here.

There were no conversations with anyone in deciding what I wanted to do and how I wanted to accomplish my goals. My biggest goal was to grow just enough spiritually that I would never have to incarnate again.

I recently received an email from an acquiantance telling me about the near-death experience of a colleague of his. Before the experience the colleague was an atheist and did not believe in spirituality. During his NDE he was met by a group of celestial beings who showed him "heaven" and told him that those who suffer the most on Earth will receive the most bliss on the other side as a reward. The guy is now a fanatical evangelical Christian.

There are many testimonies like this one in which a near-death experiencer, regressionist or channeller is told that people have to come here to suffer supposedly as an opportunity for greater spiritual growth or the completion of a karmic cycle or something similar. There seems to be an extreme emphasis on suffering as though it is something great and noble and even worthy of reward. How convenient for these entities and their system! This all strikes me as extremely fishy!