Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
its my belief people generally want to do good things. i don't care much for people using spirituality to incentive people in behaviour. all my life pretty much, myself and most i knew weren't religious or into spirituality. people for the most part naturally want to do good has been my experience.

people for the most part want to do good. here is what happend today. an example.

so i went to lock my trailer. sat my wallet down on the bumper. which i never do. forgot it. took off. 5 miles down the i15 in vegas realized. couldn't get back because the 15 north shut down due to an accident. called the truck stop. they went looking for it. finally got back running side streets detouring the freeway. nowhere to be found. got almost to california border figuring its history. my work calls me up saying somebody found your wallet out on the road. met up with him. said he saw a $20 dollar bill on the road and stopped. everything was scattered all over he says. wallet looks like it got run over a few times. he found everything. and i got it back! offered him a $100. wouldn't take it. made him take 20 for his time. he said he had no idea why he was on that road. drives through for work all the time. man i got lucky!!! in vegas. lol

dvr license was in it. illegal to drive a tractor trl without it.
my dot physical. another must have.
social security card
debit card
credit cards
and cash.

got it all back!

It depends, a lot of people have a tendency to talk trash about others maliciously which isn’t great. There are a lot of bad people out there, more than good. But there is good out there.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
its my belief people generally want to do good things. i don't care much for people using spirituality to incentive people in behaviour. all my life pretty much, myself and most i knew weren't religious or into spirituality. people for the most part naturally want to do good has been my experience.

people for the most part want to do good. here is what happend today. an example.

so i went to lock my trailer. sat my wallet down on the bumper. which i never do. forgot it. took off. 5 miles down the i15 in vegas realized. couldn't get back because the 15 north shut down due to an accident. called the truck stop. they went looking for it. finally got back running side streets detouring the freeway. nowhere to be found. got almost to california border figuring its history. my work calls me up saying somebody found your wallet out on the road. met up with him. said he saw a $20 dollar bill on the road and stopped. everything was scattered all over he says. wallet looks like it got run over a few times. he found everything. and i got it back! offered him a $100. wouldn't take it. made him take 20 for his time. he said he had no idea why he was on that road. drives through for work all the time. man i got lucky!!! in vegas. lol

dvr license was in it. illegal to drive a tractor trl without it.
my dot physical. another must have.
social security card
debit card
credit cards
and cash.

got it all back!
I AGREE WITH YOU!

THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE.

Thanks for the heart warming story.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜