Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 30-11-2015, 12:57 AM
Newbie ;)

NDE like Psychosis

Hello. Well I've never had an NDE before, but I have had two bipolar episodes that felt like NDEs. Both times I met and spoke with "God" and he seemed to be the same being people have described in NDEs. The first time I saw a Golden light. I felt like I was in eternity, and I asked God why I had been so depressed all the time. "You forgot that I love you, " he said. He also said "Jesus is God" which I was shocked to hear since I didn't believe that. I said "but I hate Christianity! " and God laughed. This being had a great sense of humor. The second Psychosis was even more bizarre because when God came to me he transformed into David Tennant's Doctor Who. He told me he was the same being as before. That he was coming to me in a form I would be drawn to. I found he could take any form he wished. When I thought about our past conversation he said "it's all true!" Enthusiastically. Both times I saw glimpses of Heaven too and it's indescribable. Also I can't describe the intense love I felt from God. It was unconditional. How many people here have met God during their NDE? Do you think I met the same being? Or am I just crazy? It felt more real than reality.
Old 30-11-2015, 02:07 AM
Angel1

I'm so sorry I didn't need an NDE...I relate to every word you said...but, I don't
want to encourage psychotic behavior with someone on their first post!

But, yes, it would be viewed by others looking on as a state of psychosis...but what do they know!!?

It's more real that this place, as you say!!
You are not alone in your experience.

And welcome here, KrystalV...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-05-2019, 08:42 PM
ImthatIm

Big Bump.
@KrystalVisions82
Maybe your not around anymore but I'd like to say.
Your not crazy. Or least not from what I can tell from your post.
But I do hope you have a sense of humor.