Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 08-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Master
Full Moon November 12th in Taurus

The full moon is coming up again. 4 more days. It's on the 12th, for me mid-afternoon (GMT+1) and it's in Taurus.
The day before we have the 11-11 portal, so maybe this time it's a bit difficult to define what you feel as that portal's energies are already building up and tend to be very strong. So the next few days could be a bit of a rough ride, depending how these combined energies affect you.
I'm hoping the full moon might mellow the portal as the moon is in Taurus, my sun sign.
Old 08-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Deactivated Account

I love full moons. O

Nothing out of the ordinary for me energy wise, but The earthquakes in my area are so active lately, so there is lots of ringing in my ears and head aches. feeling that vibration drives me absolutely nuts.

well see what happens overall, but.. I personally love Taurus, and Taurus energy, and I wish everyone a safe and happy full moon. ~
Old 08-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
I love full moons. O

Nothing out of the ordinary for me energy wise, but The earthquakes in my area are so active lately, so there is lots of ringing in my ears and head aches. feeling that vibration drives me absolutely nuts.

well see what happens overall, but.. I personally love Taurus, and Taurus energy, and I wish everyone a safe and happy full moon. ~
I'm used to ringing in my ears, hihi, chronic tinnitus.
I didn't know earthquakes could cause such problems.

Today I feel fine too, but yesterday was horrible! My entire body ached, which means my head is also affected (due to neck/head injury). It was partly from working hard to clean my house, but my joints also ached terribly which is usually due to something else.
I was tired, totaled really. I was grumpy, and so was the weather, haha.
I feel so much better and lighter today again!

Not sure if it was due to energies or the hard work or both. I'm hoping for a good full moon!
Old 08-11-2019, 07:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The full moon is coming up again. 4 more days. It's on the 12th, for me mid-afternoon (GMT+1) and it's in Taurus.
The day before we have the 11-11 portal, so maybe this time it's a bit difficult to define what you feel as that portal's energies are already building up and tend to be very strong. So the next few days could be a bit of a rough ride, depending how these combined energies affect you.
I'm hoping the full moon might mellow the portal as the moon is in Taurus, my sun sign.

Coincidentally, I woke up my the moonlight at 1.30 am today even though the curtains were closed due to the sky being clear.

It always happen to be woken up by the moonlight when the moon is in alignment with my window.

I absolutely love the moon, it feels me up with energy. The best moon watch for me was in New Zealand, it looked and felt like I could catch the moon in my hands. It looked so massive and low on earth.

My grandmother when I was a kid used to tell me, "the full moon is the moon of the crazy, any and all madness and craziness in the head of others will intensify and all crazy people would come forward and reveal themselves, did not know of what they will do so, I should watch out from the crazy ones this period of the full moon".

In other words, any mental illnesses will come forward, the existing ones will be intensified and acted upon by some.

My grandmother also believed that the full moon also had an influence on sane people and those who were well in their heads expressed through anger or rage tantrums (based on exaggeration and sensitivity) making them look and sound as mad when in fact and reality they were not and in no case would have acted in the exact and same way if it was not the full moon and were not normally and usually acting as such all the rest periods of the moon.

It was like a superficial and on the surface madness and insanity in other words.

The above is transferred from word to mouth for hundreds of years as my grandmother dates back to more than 100 years.

I am absolutely certain that it is not just hundreds but thousands of years.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Coincidentally, I woke up my the moonlight at 1.30 am today even though the curtains were closed due to the sky being clear.

It always happen to be woken up by the moonlight when the moon is in alignment with my window.

I absolutely love the moon, it feels me up with energy. The best moon watch for me was in New Zealand, it looked and felt like I could catch the moon in my hands. It looked so massive and low on earth.

My grandmother when I was a kid used to tell me, "the full moon is the moon of the crazy, any and all madness and craziness in the head of others will intensify and all crazy people would come forward and reveal themselves, did not know of what they will do so, I should watch out from the crazy ones this period of the full moon".

In other words, any mental illnesses will come forward, the existing ones will be intensified and acted upon by some.

My grandmother also believed that the full moon also had an influence on sane people and those who were well in their heads expressed through anger or rage tantrums (based on exaggeration and sensitivity) making them look and sound as mad when in fact and reality they were not and in no case would have acted in the exact and same way if it was not the full moon and were not normally and usually acting as such all the rest periods of the moon.

It was like a superficial and on the surface madness and insanity in other words.

The above is transferred from word to mouth for hundreds of years as my grandmother dates back to more than 100 years.

I am absolutely certain that it is not just hundreds but thousands of years.
So how do you explain that many full moons feel incredibly good and help you get into alignment, make you feel soothed and as if embraced by a loving mother?

I have no believe like your grandmother, but I know that during time that church had a lot of say over people many were afraid for this. What your grandmother said sounds and feels like that. It's fearmongering.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Suspended
Hi Crystal,

My love for the moon does not reach that far to feel like "I am embraced by a loving mother"(now, I want an embrace from my loving mum) but, it does have that good, positive, energetic impact on me but, I cannot say that it is always nice to be woken up by it as today at 1.40 a.m.

How do I explain it?. Unfortunately, I cannot explain everything and this one of them.

What I know for certain, as far as my grandmother and the church as well as what she said or was saying to me about the moon and negativd influence of it on certain people is that, this did not come from the church.

The church would not have allowed and did not allow any beliefs in the moons or the stars, the only thing that was acceptable was the belief in God and nothing else other than this so, definitely this was not coming from the church.

My grandmother was not only one who believed this but, the whole community at the time as a whole.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Crystal,

My love for the moon does not reach that far to feel like "I am embraced by a loving mother"(now, I want an embrace from my loving mum) but, it does have that good, positive, energetic impact on me but, I cannot say that it is always nice to be woken up by it as today at 1.40 a.m.

How do I explain it?. Unfortunately, I cannot explain everything and this one of them.

What I know for certain, as far as my grandmother and the church as well as what she said or was saying to me about the moon and negativd influence of it on certain people is that, this did not come from the church.

The church would not have allowed and did not allow any beliefs in the moons or the stars, the only thing that was acceptable was the belief in God and nothing else other than this so, definitely this was not coming from the church.

My grandmother was not only one who believed this but, the whole community at the time as a whole.
Glad to hear you can enjoy the moon :)
Many of these negative beliefs were spread by church to get and keep people away from their pagan roots and beliefs. Fear is a great way of doing that and as such ensuring that with time they only turn to church and their god.
They've done this with many old pagan traditions, like Halloween which originally wasn't fear based at all, fairies and so on. And things they couldn't get people to change their minds about they altered and allowed in as part of church like all soul's day and all saint's day. And even Mary in Catholic church as people were used to having a Goddess and female deities. Easier to have people follow by giving them a female to replace that with.

Anyhow, I'm hoping tomorrow is going to feel good too!
I didn't see the moon tonight, just a bit too cloudy.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:27 AM
Suspended
Smile

Hi Crystal,

I am very interested in discussing all that was mentioned in the numerologist section (numbers, signs, sychronicities, messages) , dreams, spirituality but not at all interested in talking about all negatives mentioned about the church because I find it to be very dark and sucks my energy even drains me from it.

The subject is the moon so I found this very beautiful photo of the full moon http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...d=157329144 6 to accompany your thread about it.

Really hope the photo shows.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Knower
In this context, what do you mean by “portal”?
Old 10-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Crystal,

I am very interested in discussing all that was mentioned in the numerologist section (numbers, signs, sychronicities, messages) , dreams, spirituality but not at all interested in talking about all negatives mentioned about the church because I find it to be very dark and sucks my energy even drains me from it.

The subject is the moon so I found this very beautiful photo of the full moon http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...d=157329144 6 to accompany your thread about it.

Really hope the photo shows.
Sorry to hear you feel that way. To be honest, I feel the same way about your grandmother's story. Very negative and aimed to raise fear. I don't understand how that story doesn't drain you. What I posted is simply history.
I guess we're both on the other end of the stick on this subject.

OT... briefly saw the moon yesterday evening. It is beautiful! The night are quite clear at the mo, so it's very cold too, but for seeing the moon it's great.
Moon photos are always nice. If only I had a good camera...