Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-11-2019, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
abv 17%, holy hell… If I had a whole evening of that stuff I'd probably believe myself to be a Freemason too. By no means am I a beginner, but for now I'll just remain faithful to my beloved isid'or.

You would definitely have a Masonic headache
Old 05-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I know they are everywhere, the catholic church and the orthodox church use the very same symbols that are used by the masons.I saw once a church that at the entrance, above the door, they had painted a huge pyramid with an eye in the middle of it.
You might be surprised of the symbols Masons have for building structures. They are big in the Pythagorean Theorem.

As for some Catholics being Masons: that is a given.

Mormons at the beginning were deeply intertwined with Masonry. Another religion is
Jehovah Witnesses. Their founder is buried under a pyramid inscribed in Masonic symbols.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-11-2019, 09:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You might be surprised of the symbols Masons have for building structures. They are big in the Pythagorean Theorem.

As for some Catholics being Masons: that is a given.

Mormons at the beginning were deeply intertwined with Masonry. Another religion is
Jehovah Witnesses. Their founder is buried under a pyramid inscribed in Masonic symbols.

They call it the sacred geometry, there is a cartoon with Donald Duck where they try to explain these things to children.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Master
So is the conclusion that the Freemasons took the symbols from the Church to use themselves. I'm just having a look at the Disney video now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVTPwPh7ioU Disney being a Mason too right.

Those images posted on this thread. I've been searching them out with just the name of the building in and can't find them.

I think the beehive symbol has something to do with them too. There's a bank in my city that has a beehive symbol on it. I'm not sure what it was before a bank, maybe it's always been one.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
So is the conclusion that the Freemasons took the symbols from the Church to use themselves. I'm just having a look at the Disney video now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVTPwPh7ioU Disney being a Mason too right.

Those images posted on this thread. I've been searching them out with just the name of the building in and can't find them.

I think the beehive symbol has something to do with them too. There's a bank in my city that has a beehive symbol on it. I'm not sure what it was before a bank, maybe it's always been one.

My conclusion is that those symbols were always theirs.. Yes, Disney is part of the masonic organizations, they are like everywhere, the entertainment industry is also theirs.

This is how I found those images, I searched on google images this "catholic church masonic symbols" and this "german cathedral St.Paul masonic symbol".

Yes, the beehive is also one of their symbols.

Look who stays behind Trump:

Old 06-11-2019, 12:41 PM
Master
I don't know who that guy is TM?

I think it's good to stay mindful when searching these images to do a basic search as well, not to use the word Freemason in it. Just the basic images of these places. Even better to visit ourselves if possible.

The pine cone symbols at the Vatican are another subject...
Old 06-11-2019, 12:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I don't know who that guy is TM?

I think it's good to stay mindful when searching these images to do a basic search as well, not to use the word Freemason in it. Just the basic images of these places. Even better to visit ourselves if possible.

The pine cone symbols at the Vatican are another subject...

It's a mason, look at his ensign.

Anyway, I am done with this, I've told my story with them and that's it, my advice, just away from such people.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
It's a mason, look at his ensign.

Anyway, I am done with this, I've told my story with them and that's it, my advice, just away from such people.

Such childish advice, I have a Mason in my Family and I can assure you He is a loving caring human being, I don't know about your imaginary friend on the astral plane. Mix with real people and you might change your mind....
Old 06-11-2019, 03:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Such childish advice, I have a Mason in my Family and I can assure you He is a loving caring human being, I don't know about your imaginary friend on the astral plane. Mix with real people and you might change your mind....

I was sure you are somehow connected with them, my intution never fails me.

Do you like a global organization that has people everywhere, in special in places of influence and power? There are 33 degrees in masonry, most of the people who are masons have no idea what they are actually following, the elites are the bad ones, the rest are just sheep ( sorry for my expression ).... I could be just another sheep for them but I said no.

The "leader" of the orthodox church in my country is a mason, there are many other.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
I was sure you are somehow connected with them, my intution never fails me.

Do you like a global organization that has people everywhere, in special in places of influence and power? There are 33 degrees in masonry, most of the people who are masons have no idea what they are actually following, the elites are the bad ones, the rest are just sheep ( sorry for my expression ).... I could be just another sheep for them but I said no.

The "leader" of the orthodox church in my country is a mason, there are many other.

Your intuition is truly amazing, yesterday I was a Christian Fundamentalists, today i'm connected to the Mason

No TM, the only connection I have is through a Marriage, not through blood, not that it really matters, He's a lovely person who spends a lot of time doing Charity work.

You'd better warn your Sister